Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earth to Emma, Scotland is still part of the U.K! 😂😂😂
Oh jeez, Emma come on. We had a pretty big referendum in Scotland about 5 years ago on this 🙄 And although there are many of us that would like to see Scotland independent, we still are part of the UK. I feel like she’s quite uninformed about the world/politics/current affairs in general, just get that vibe. I would love to see some of these influencers talking about what’s actually really going on in the world (like the impending Brexit for example) but clearly doing a dance in your wedding dress with some prawn crackers is far more thought provoking 😂

Reactions: 21
I’d laugh so hard if she’s ended up with one of the knock off ones 😂 to be fair I have one of those bags and used it every day for work and holidays for two years, it’s worth the money (and I had a £30 voucher so didn’t even pay full price), but her constant “oh yeah I’ve always wanted this super trendy very expensive item so I’m gonna buy it as a treat!!” Is deeply unrelatable when she does it every bloody week. But she’s just like us!!!
My nearly 10 year old wants one.
A freind has one knock off from holiday.
They cheap on a few websites i assume they all dodgy and not genuine.
I do like them myself and they a popular choice at eldest senior school but can't spend that much. Found one ebay 12.99 most defiantly fake but might please the tween.
Got myself 2nd hand cath kidston rucksack for 15 quid.
She seems treat herself so often.
Lol at not leaving UK comment.

Reactions: 4
My nearly 10 year old wants one.
A freind has one knock off from holiday.
They cheap on a few websites i assume they all dodgy and not genuine.
I do like them myself and they a popular choice at eldest senior school but can't spend that much. Found one ebay 12.99 most defiantly fake but might please the tween.
Got myself 2nd hand cath kidston rucksack for 15 quid.
She seems treat herself so often.
Lol at not leaving UK comment.
I got a knock off mini one for £15 and tbh unless you look super close you can’t tell the difference. It might not last as long, but with kids when the trend changes yearly (or monthly!) cheaper will be better.

I can’t believe Emma is actually that fookin thick my god 😂😂😂🙊 you’re just leaving England, babs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh jeez, Emma come on. We had a pretty big referendum in Scotland about 5 years ago on this 🙄 And although there are many of us that would like to see Scotland independent, we still are part of the UK. I feel like she’s quite uninformed about the world/politics/current affairs in general, just get that vibe. I would love to see some of these influencers talking about what’s actually really going on in the world (like the impending Brexit for example) but clearly doing a dance in your wedding dress with some prawn crackers is far more thought provoking 😂
She’s always trying to educate her American audience about the ways of Great Britain... she needs to brush up obviously! 😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 31408

She’s now edited it but wow...
This irritates me so much. Scotland is just as much a part of the UK as England, Wales and Northern Ireland are! I hate when people do this. Last year Louise flew up here for a couple of days and posted on Instagram and her stories she was on her way back to the UK. It makes us (well I can’t speak for the whole of Scotland but I know a lot of people who feel the same way as myself) feel like tit, our history has been the English ruling over us and we still get looked down upon by some English people. I saw a lot of people’s true colours during the Scottish referendum, people I thought were genuinely nice people spouting vile on Facebook about how they wish we would duck off, they don’t want us, etc. I can totally see brummy having the same thought. For the record I voted to remain for both Scottish referendum and brexit as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This irritates me so much. Scotland is just as much a part of the UK as England, Wales and Northern Ireland are! I hate when people do this. Last year Louise flew up here for a couple of days and posted on Instagram and her stories she was on her way back to the UK. It makes us (well I can’t speak for the whole of Scotland but I know a lot of people who feel the same way as myself) feel like tit, our history has been the English ruling over us and we still get looked down upon by some English people. I saw a lot of people’s true colours during the Scottish referendum, people I thought were genuinely nice people spouting vile on Facebook about how they wish we would duck off, they don’t want us, etc. I can totally see brummy having the same thought. For the record I voted to remain for both Scottish referendum and brexit as well.
Don't take it personally, I think she's just that thick she doesn't realise uk and England aren't the same thing! 😂

Reactions: 8
Well guys ‘tight with her spending’ emma has just purchased a £70 backpack!!! That’s she claims she has “always wanted” quit the lying emma you’ve never wanted one or these bags before. Her friend and brogan Tates friend Beth has literally just bought herself one so emma has clearly copied. Actually can’t beliveve she’s just bought one of these for herself View attachment 31401View attachment 31402
Rebecca ‘Edgy’ Meldrum has one. Think it’s yellow too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs scottish stereotypes here we go...someone want to tell her Family Ness was at LOCH NESS not Loch bloody Lomond 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Best mate and ’goodest’ of the good eggs Louise tried it, got Leave and Remain confused in her Tweet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For the love of God will she strap that boy into his seat properly. The seatbelt isn't through the guide, the headrest isn't adjusted to his height and this makes it pretty much pointless.
Sorry if that's been mentioned before! Hoping she reads and takes note.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.