Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 41 what’s with the having to have the latest thing months after everyone is over them? The Gucci bag she brought not one but two. Her therapist hasn’t earned her money has she? As wasn’t that one of the major things that she was going for? So that she didn’t feel the need to bug things because everyone else had them
Dd is 13 and has one of those rucksacks. She doesn’t use it for school though as the straps dig in to her shoulders but loads do wear them to school.

I often see things that i like but then at 43 think that’s more for my 13yr old or 17yr old. She definitely doesn’t have the wardrobe for a kanken.

Reactions: 9
Looks like they’ve been given the fancy caravan again. No wonder she can afford £110, a backpack she’ll probably only use once and multiple holidays a year to Disney when she gets free caravan holidays. She’s had more holidays this year alone than I’ve had in the last 5 years!!

Reactions: 11
The one she’s in is the pic I reverse searched so it 100% is on dodgy sites.
We all know she reads here. How many times do we need to tell her this?! I can't work out if she's incredibly thick, too greedy to care or both. What sort of a mother encourages her kids' images to be uploaded on dodgy sites by continually publishing more and more swimsuit pics :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I bought my daughter a knock off kanken from eBay 🤷‍♀️ She can’t tell the difference & has used it a whole year

Reactions: 5
That seems like a strange angle? I’d say gradual tanner as well. Mine runs off where my sandals are. Or could just be a tan and the lines from her sandals?

She has lost weight. Although again could be the angle.

Oh and get a swim suit that supports your boobs. I hate costumes that squish them down like that. I have one that does that and it’s always saved for on. Holiday when the others are covered in sunscreen and been worn too much.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her yellow hair.
I know she dyes it herself at home but has she never heard of a toner to take all that brassy yellow out?
At least it will match her Kanken.

Reactions: 10
Who needs to see a photo of brum in her cozzie again? NO ONE
At least she didn’t put the kids in it...
Weather looks tit [emoji1787]
Both Seton Sands and Craig Tara have pissing rain all week. Welcome to Scotland babs. [emoji23] last week it was lovely weather here as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I often wonder about what will happen as the children get older.
We all know that kids can be very cruel.
She always talks about how she still shares a bed with her son instead of her husband as well as posting some seriously questionable photos.
She’s opened a huge can of worms and I only hope that if that happens her kids are strong enough to cope with it.Her son in particular as I feel she always favours her daughter.

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand her yellow hair.
I know she dyes it herself at home but has she never heard of a toner to take all that brassy yellow out?
At least it will match her Kanken.

SAME. I can’t bare it!!

Reactions: 4
I have the same foot tan, it’s from my sandals!
She does look great in a swim suit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.