Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 677113
item number 7 on the list, family toothbrush 🤮
I’m sorry if mega organised people on here do this but a printed out list of things to pack for a few days away in your own country, where you know what shops you can go to and things you can buy?!? What a twit. She has got WAY too much time on her hands!

Happy one year since Fajitagate my fellow cow bags 🎉

View attachment 677110
I wonder if Babs will share any photos from that trip, as most mornings we get some kind of memory rammed down our throats. Or is it the trip they never speak of?!?
Good times, it’s what brought me here because I’d started to think she was a bit of a twit, found the IC 20 and never looked back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep saying “I’m gonna show it you” I know this is a way some people talk... but I swear emma never used to talk like that?

also noticed on Erin’s list it says crop tops??? I thought she said she didn’t buy / want her wearing them? Or am I mistaken

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if mega organised people on here do this but a printed out list of things to pack for a few days away in your own country, where you know what shops you can go to and things you can buy?!? What a twit. She has got WAY too much time on her hands!
I am a self confessed list maker. However I haven’t printed a list out or written one in a book for a long time. That’s what notes on my phone are for. I also don’t tick things off I just jot things down and then skim the list the list when I pack (do tick things off my work lists) I also have a stupidly intense and demanding job and 6 children, 4 still at home. Would I actually need a list to pack in this country? Only for one of my sons who is disabled to make sure I have everything for his needs other than that I’d pop to the local shops (especially as she’s only off to butlins) to get what’s needed. I also don’t understand why she’s packing snacks

Why does she keep saying “I’m gonna show it you” I know this is a way some people talk... but I swear emma never used to talk like that?

also noticed on Erin’s list it says crop tops??? I thought she said she didn’t buy / want her wearing them? Or am I mistaken
I think that’s more the crop tops you can get instead of vests

Reactions: 8
I am a self confessed list maker. However I haven’t printed a list out or written one in a book for a long time. That’s what notes on my phone are for. I also don’t tick things off I just jot things down and then skim the list the list when I pack (do tick things off my work lists) I also have a stupidly intense and demanding job and 6 children, 4 still at home. Would I actually need a list to pack in this country? Only for one of my sons who is disabled to make sure I have everything for his needs other than that I’d pop to the local shops (especially as she’s only off to butlins) to get what’s needed. I also don’t understand why she’s packing snacks
Oh I LOVE a list, don’t get me wrong. Nothing more satisfying than ticking things off - and yes, I sometimes write down things I’ve already done/got just so I can tick them off 🤣 But printed out like that?!? No. On my phone or a piece of paper? Yes.
And I don’t need to write down shower gel or toothbrushES because I’m an adult who knows that you pack that tit every time you go anywhere! Specific things you need for a certain trip maybe, but surely not the basics?!?

Reactions: 10
I still can’t get over the picture of all those snacks! Who the hell does that! She’s off her trolley!

NO!!! surely not a family toothbrush!! 🤢 That’s an all time low if that’s true, even for Babs! 🤮
I think most of us realise she doesn't mean one toothbrush for the family. Let's not get distracted by the real problems with Emma, her morals, ethics, lies and generally crap content. Her nails are indeed hideous, her rings cut off her circulation, her content uninspiring and unoriginal, her children are babied or monetised, her willingness to post ads without the appropriate hashtags demonstrates either her greed, stupidity or her slapdash approach.

Reactions: 12
Oh I LOVE a list, don’t get me wrong. Nothing more satisfying than ticking things off - and yes, I sometimes write down things I’ve already done/got just so I can tick them off 🤣 But printed out like that?!? No. On my phone or a piece of paper? Yes.
And I don’t need to write down shower gel or toothbrushES because I’m an adult who knows that you pack that tit every time you go anywhere! Specific things you need for a certain trip maybe, but surely not the basics?!?
And why did she pack for the vlog and then still be packing today?! Wtf arfajob Conway strikes again

I think most of us realise she doesn't mean one toothbrush for the family. Let's not get distracted by the real problems with Emma, her morals, ethics, lies and generally crap content. Her nails are indeed hideous, her rings cut off her circulation, her content uninspiring and unoriginal, her children are babied or monetised, her willingness to post ads without the appropriate hashtags demonstrates either her greed, stupidity or her slapdash approach.
It’s a prime example of how crap she is at English. She means the plural but she’s lazy/stupid and can’t even write that down properly. She has no grasp of where commas or full stops belong and don’t even get me started on the fact that she doesn’t know the word NONE and uses the word NON all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t remember her being this tit at life back when I first viewed her vlogs, she was scared of her children, but wasn’t totally floundering. I also seem to remember her mentioning Boden and other nicer brands, she seems to have chosen to appeal to the lowest common denominator, and then become that herself.

Reactions: 13
You know what her grasp of English amuses me especially as she harps on about her masters so much. This annoyed me as it was for an ad. She was paid for this content and put it out there so it is easy to ridicule. I proof read my work in my job, why can’t she this is after all her ‘werk’
I suppose it’s less harmful than her children being ridiculed for their underwear being on line of the fact their mother micro parents them….. “I’m going to allow erin to take an hour to choose her accessories” to go with the outfits she’s packed and the clothes that match her younger brother 🙄

• Sad
I have a family member who always gets stressed on holidays. It’s weird she looks forward to them then has a meltdown when she is away!

Title suggestion: Brummy mummy #78 : She’s a cringe tastic, fanny fanning, cocktail drinking machine!

Reactions: 6
On one of her many stories this morn she said there was no vlog this morning as she still had more to do on it and it would be on Weds.

Couple of hours later the vlog is up. Did she forget it was an ad that had to be up at a certain point so she rushed finishing it?

The no vlog story has now gone too-how do you view deleted stories?

Why ,after having a dental procedure, would you put your recently manicured chipolatas in your mouth? She isn't one for hygiene as we know , I'm fairly certain she hasn't washed her hands since her Mani 🤮. Not like we're still in a pandemic is it ?
and WHY, after literally declaring that you have to have further dental work in a few months time, would you - in the very next breath - be excitedly telling everyone you're having icing-drenched cinnamon buns in the morning?! it's almost as though she WANTS to further destroy her teeth because her "woe is me, i'm scared of the dentist" content works well before an ad....

Reactions: 9
The spelling on the printed list!!! 🤪
The shoehorned into the vlog advert for a printer that she has set up in her cramped loft and balanced on her granny's chair!!!!! Calls herself an organiser with a tit ton of crap behind her!!! Such a profesh! 😂
Still showing Erin's knickers then! :mad:
And so it's Butlins then...

So Erin gets to pack for herself!? Yet she doesn’t really. Babs has planned all her outfits and poor Erin only gets to choose what bangles she wears?? 😕 and as for showing her underwear! When I was Erin’s age I used to be mortified when my mum hung my underwear out on the washing line! Babs you should be ashamed of yourself. Think about your children for once! 😡 selfish pig!

Reactions: 4
I went away with my daughter just after she turned 2. We went to Wales for a couple of days and travelled on the Megabus. I didn't take half the crap she is taking with her. I got everything into a back-pack and a carrier bag and she wasn't even toilet trained then. There is no way she needs to take all of that crap with her.

So I just watched the vlog and seriously why does any grown woman need advice on what to pack to go on holiday. If you're in the UK you might want to pack a raincoat ... no tit Sherlock 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and WHY, after literally declaring that you have to have further dental work in a few months time, would you - in the very next breath - be excitedly telling everyone you're having icing-drenched cinnamon buns in the morning?! it's almost as though she WANTS to further destroy her teeth because her "woe is me, i'm scared of the dentist" content works well before an ad....
Remember her post last year about how she was going to mainline sugar to cope with the pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Now this could be because it's the anniversary of Fajita Gate and my mind is playing tricks on me but she is in exactly same spot looking exactly same in her sign off stories for last night and her morning stories this morn...are they prerecorded?

Ode to Babs' Babettes or Tattlers 😉 aka This Kiss (Faith Hill tribute- get it on your smart speaker and enjoy! 💋)

I don't want another fajita gate
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to log on everyday
Tattle, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a cowbag
I tried to make Mrs Briggs cry 😢

It's the way you love me
When I'm flashing my bits
It's your utter devotion
And not taking the piss
When I'm cleaning my rodents 😉
It's, ah, unsuitable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (implausible)
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss 👌👌

Cinderella said to Snow White
When is Babs due on this cruise, oh
All I wanted was a few likes
Sell a few mugs, some totes, drink booze🍹
Doomscrolling after sunset
I need to follow Tattle's cues

It's the way you love me
When I eat my own fist✊
I'll be sailing the ocean
Disney Magic bliss
There'll be data roaming
It's, ah, unsinkable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (unsinkable)

You can like me, give me views right?
On the tiktok - I need it viral, or
You can tag me with your Babs mugs
While I'm filming a #size18 try on🤳
Running in sweet slow motion
Bag of prawn crackers at my side
You see me bloating, you hear me lying

It's the way you love me
As I broadcast from my pit
I'll be sailing the ocean
Instagramming the full hit📲
I'll keep rehashing content
It's, ah, subliminal
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (it's criminal)

👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌
"it's the way you love me,
when i eat my own fist"
⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.