Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I’m so ready for the anniversary of fajita gate! Note I haven’t bought El Paso, I boycotted them oh, a year ago!
View attachment 676981
Here’s a fajita tip (I was doing this pre fajita gate!) but make your own seasoning - it’s so much nicer than the packets😍 anyway can’t believe it’s been almost a year since the fajita gate saga I bet Babs is fuming she’s not off to paris this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never humble is she? She can’t understand what a privilege it is to be able to go away for a few days. Why can’t she be happy and grateful and excited?
Same with her ads. I mentioned when she got the telly that anybody else would have posted some excited “the most amazing thing has just turned up, I’m so excited to show you” posts. It’s the bare minimum as required by the contract and nothing more. Nothing afterwards either. when somebody mentioned on her post that the jumpsuit didn’t fit then why didn’t say something like “have you tried Joanie Clothing? Their sizing is really accurate and the quality is fab” since she’s had so many freebies of them

It’s clear from everything she does she’s desperately unhappy. Her job doesn’t excite her, being with her family (even in the rain) doesn’t excite her. All that does is adoration from strangers
Im really glad that tattle exists because this post is exactly the stuff I think when I see her posts. I’m glad I’m not alone in my thinking.

I do think that she has a lot of followers who think she’s a car crash but they follow her anyways because, well…..it’s a car crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ode to Babs' Babettes or Tattlers 😉 aka This Kiss (Faith Hill tribute- get it on your smart speaker and enjoy! 💋)

I don't want another fajita gate
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to log on everyday
Tattle, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a cowbag
I tried to make Mrs Briggs cry 😢

It's the way you love me
When I'm flashing my bits
It's your utter devotion
And not taking the piss
When I'm cleaning my rodents 😉
It's, ah, unsuitable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (implausible)
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss 👌👌

Cinderella said to Snow White
When is Babs due on this cruise, oh
All I wanted was a few likes
Sell a few mugs, some totes, drink booze🍹
Doomscrolling after sunset
I need to follow Tattle's cues

It's the way you love me
When I eat my own fist✊
I'll be sailing the ocean
Disney Magic bliss
There'll be data roaming
It's, ah, unsinkable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (unsinkable)

You can like me, give me views right?
On the tiktok - I need it viral, or
You can tag me with your Babs mugs
While I'm filming a #size18 try on🤳
Running in sweet slow motion
Bag of prawn crackers at my side
You see me bloating, you hear me lying

It's the way you love me
As I broadcast from my pit
I'll be sailing the ocean
Instagramming the full hit📲
I'll keep rehashing content
It's, ah, subliminal
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (it's criminal)

👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌
does MrsBriggs still post? Haven’t seen her name in a while! And LadyKate of the iconic recaps in earlier threads?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210724_100525_com.instagram.android.jpg

Daily snacks 😳,.? What planet is she on ? I bet her dentist is ordering a nice new car on her treatments alone 🦷🦷!
As an aside, does anyone have a theory as to why her meltdowns mostly occur when she's on holidays? ( Yes I know everyday is a holiday for her ).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 677030
Daily snacks 😳,.? What planet is she on ? I bet her dentist is ordering a nice new car on her treatments alone 🦷🦷!
As an aside, does anyone have a theory as to why her meltdowns mostly occur when she's on holidays? ( Yes I know everyday is a holiday for her ).
Maybe having to spend proper time with her family and not being able to hide in her bedroom or palm them off to other relatives?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 677030
Are you a micro managing control freak? Yes. Yes you are!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Will be interesting to see if the sleeping arrangements will be the same on this mini break. She really hates sharing with Stevie doesn’t she?

Are you a micro managing control freak? Yes. Yes you are!!!
Is she serious about those snacks? That’s just plain weird maybe they are in a budget & she has to count every penny? Her everyday spending says otherwise though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 677030
Do they not have shops where they are going? Control freak comes to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s because she’s not in control. She got outed by another Insta user at Disney, she had a different bathroom in London that led to a drama, when she was in Brighton she thought it was a secret but everyone recognised it/saw her there. At home she can post the views she wants and hide things, she can post all day every day, she can be online to monitor comments. And she can shut herself away from the kids and PUS easily. She can’t do that on holiday, and she hates it 🙄🤣🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s because she’s not in control. She got outed by another Insta user at Disney, she had a different bathroom in London that led to a drama, when she was in Brighton she thought it was a secret but everyone recognised it/saw her there. At home she can post the views she wants and hide things, she can post all day every day, she can be online to monitor comments. And she can shut herself away from the kids and PUS easily. She can’t do that on holiday, and she hates it 🙄🤣🙄
Thank you BonBon..yes you're right. I think she's out of her comfort zone when they're away ..moreso when it's not Disney . Must be awful to dread being away from home with just your family 24/7 for company and no escape route away from them, i.e. lying in your bed watching shite TV. Those kids must tip toe around her, afraid to poke the bear 😳.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
brummymummy#78 everything i do i do for tattle apart from using the slow cooker, telling us where pus sleeps and who won the competition

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s been said before, but what the hell kind of nail salon does nails like that nowadays? Please tell me Birmingham has salons that do SNS or even gel colour. Why didn’t she ask the Babettes’ advice about this? The shape is all wrong, the most unflattering shape for her! What a car crash!
A9555E0A-02BE-4CC1-852C-25D22AF2C56C.jpg

Oh my god. Vlog = ad/paid promo still a tit shoddy piece of work and did any one else see on her “packing list” family toothbrush not brushes. Brush is that a toothbrush that’s shared between the 4 of them 😂😂😂

great that she’s also shown her daughters underwear on the internet today as well. Marvellous safeguarding and parenting skills there

• Sick
  • Sad
I still can’t get over the picture of all those snacks! Who the hell does that! She’s off her trolley!

Oh my god. Vlog = ad/paid promo still a tit shoddy piece of work and did any one else see on her “packing list” family toothbrush not brushes. Brush is that a toothbrush that’s shared between the 4 of them 😂😂😂

great that she’s also shown her daughters underwear on the internet today as well. Marvellous safeguarding and parenting skills there
NO!!! surely not a family toothbrush!! 🤢 That’s an all time low if that’s true, even for Babs! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I know it’s been said before, but what the hell kind of nail salon does nails like that nowadays? Please tell me Birmingham has salons that do SNS or even gel colour. Why didn’t she ask the Babettes’ advice about this? The shape is all wrong, the most unflattering shape for her! What a car crash!
View attachment 677094
Of course they do. Especially in harbs she’s gone to one of the oldest and cheapest franchises to have those done. You know the you can only pay cash, and yes we do gel when in fact you know it’s not only not gel it’s the acrylic that’s used on dentures. If I asked my nail tech to let me have square shaped nails that short (& they’re thick because you can’t taper false nails as well if they are still left short when using acrylic) she would laugh in my face. I haven’t seen nails that bad even when trainees do them.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 677094
We have some brilliant salons in Brum. She has obviously chosen the cheapest, nastiest place to go. If it's the one I think it is, the reviews are terrible. I haven't seen anyone, apart from Rebecca Lamb 😏have that shaped nail for a long time. They look like the have been cut after the acrylic has been applied and not capped properly. Thick and ugly, and the nails! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over the picture of all those snacks! Who the hell does that! She’s off her trolley!

NO!!! surely not a family toothbrush!! 🤢 That’s an all time low if that’s true, even for Babs! 🤮
03239F35-E499-4D65-AEA3-1E52C9C46AD5.jpeg

item number 7 on the list, family toothbrush 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.