Brummy Mummy #76 On the Babbath day she shall reluctantly and scarily take a day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why influencers say this site is trolling when they choose to come here and read things. Emma would be so much happier if she didn’t read here (and actually didn’t read her dms like she claims not to although I do doubt she gets many nasty dms) and constantly need to reply to our comments indirectly and just did her own thing. The babettes must think she’s insane as well because so often her posts make no sense unless you’ve read here!
You're right that Emma would be happier if she didn't read tattle but I think if she actually took on board what we say (and not just play the "their all bullies because they won't blow smoke up my arse" card) her content would be soooo much better. And her life too come to think of it. The kids would benefit also.

I would defo read my tattle if I sunk low enough to become an influencer because this is the only place where I see people called out for their bullshit. It would be an honest review of my content and give the opportunity for me to improve. Like a performance review of sorts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BEC7B82B-7203-4B47-9661-A580B4D08C5D.jpeg

I’m not usually one to comment on appearance, but what the heck is this outfit? She looks like she fell in the washing basket and came out looking like this. If you don’t like the top of your arms, babs, then just wear a dress with sleeves? This does not look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope the revenue from that ad is going into her kids account and not in her pocket, as the kids did all the work.

I wonder if the kids are going to be annoyed when they're older and realize that their privacy was sold out to pay their lazy mothers mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go again - no recognition that she is an unhealthy weight and that we should all embrace it. So ignorant.

Reactions: 10
She’s more than 16 1/2 stone now!
im a size 20 and I’m 17.7!
im not just saying this but she is the same size as me! No bleeping way is she a stone lighter!
I fully agree with you . I'm the same weight as you and I'm a 22, I've thought for a while she's more my size and wearing those toddler dungarees don't help. I'm not fat shaming her, just wish she wouldn't lie. I follow a lovely American girl who's a size 32 but you just don't see her size as she has such a personality- she's confident and wears whatever she likes- Babs could take a leaf out of her book.

Screenshot_20210714_102232.jpg

Hmmm I think she's looking for a Collab with Specsavers cos only the visually impaired would compare Steve with Gary - she should be so lucky .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 662052
I’m not usually one to comment on appearance, but what the heck is this outfit? She looks like she fell in the washing basket and came out looking like this. If you don’t like the top of your arms, babs, then just wear a dress with sleeves? This does not look good.
How much is a plain white t-shirt
That looks like some old rag 🙄

And as much as the dog is a beloved family pet ‘allegedly’
Why would you have it peeing on your bed ffs 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How much is a plain white t-shirt
That looks like some old rag 🙄

And as much as the dog is a beloved family pet ‘allegedly’
Why would you have it peeing on your bed ffs 🤷‍♀️
You wouldn’t, the whole Lucy spiel this morning was for sympathy as she had an ad coming out.

The dog is elderly & possibly going incontenient, there is no way you would allow it on the bed. That’s just rank, she’s already said the dog wants to sleep downstairs probably because climbing stairs is getting difficult now. I’d put money on Babs taking the dog upstairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You wouldn’t, the whole Lucy spiel this morning was for sympathy as she had an ad coming out.

The dog is elderly & possibly going incontenient, there is no way you would allow it on the bed. That’s just rank, she’s already said the dog wants to sleep downstairs probably because climbing stairs is getting difficult now. I’d put money on Babs taking the dog upstairs.
They should just leave her in her own bed downstairs. I lost both my dogs last year, both were elderly and neither urinated on my bed. Why? Because when they became incontinent they didn’t go on the bed, when they struggled with stairs I made them a cozy nook in the lounge and allowed them to be comfortable regardless of us. That’s cruel making a dog go upstairs that’s unsteady on its feet and the reason the dog keeps having accidents on the bed is because she can’t get off it. Selfish mare

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why did the Think Tank ask her to advertise a day out there when her children are above the recommended age? Is it because they possibly thought the children were younger due to how they are portrayed? Ethan is a little star. He's clearly very bright. The worst part of the whole vlog was that she couldn't remember what party he had had for his birthday THIS YEAR. Yet she did a grid post based on it. She said "oh it was when we took you to build a Bear with your friends" and Ethan said "No that's when I was 7". How could she have taken him to build a Bear with his friends this year when we were in lockdown? He had a Harry Potter themed birthday party at home with stuff she had knocking around if I remember rightly. I bet she hasn't forgotten Erin's birthday though.

Reactions: 15
They should just leave her in her own bed downstairs. I lost both my dogs last year, both were elderly and neither urinated on my bed. Why? Because when they became incontinent they didn’t go on the bed, when they struggled with stairs I made them a cozy nook in the lounge and allowed them to be comfortable regardless of us. That’s cruel making a dog go upstairs that’s unsteady on its feet and the reason the dog keeps having accidents on the bed is because she can’t get off it. Selfish mare
Selfish to the core, she wants Lucy to sleep on her bed. Lucy probably doesn’t want to because she’s cracking on in years now & jumping on & off the bed is sore for her (trying to train her to use dog steps is just pointless & cruel in my opinion). That bed must be rank with Babs sweaty body being in it, the dog probably doesn’t want to be near her. Hygiene levels in that house are disgusting, I can imagine it stinks. She’s now got another excuse for why she can’t sleep though, so she’s got content.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
awkward...! it's like the time she took erin on a peter rabbit walk to celebrate her tenth birthday!

i bet erin and ethan were surrounded by literal toddlers, with babs encouraging them to form friendships so she could lure their parents into following her on SM! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and not just making her go upstairs, but actually buying her a set of steps and trying to train her to use them so she can climb up onto babs' bed! leave the poor dog alone, ffs. babs has already said that lucy seemed happier sleeping downstairs curled up on the sofa, but obviously HER needs come first, and she clearly needed to prove to the world that lucy still loves and adores her, thus forcing her to sleep upstairs, despite her being old and poorly, and likely far more comfortable downstairs. anything for content though. her family are essentially nothing more than a troupe of performing monkeys that she's trained to drop everything and perform on demand - they must provide content in order to earn even a glimpse of her attention, and that includes the beloved family pet, obvs. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
and not just making her go upstairs, but actually buying her a set of steps and trying to train her to use them so she can climb up onto babs' bed! leave the poor dog alone, ffs. babs has already said that lucy seemed happier sleeping downstairs curled up on the sofa, but obviously HER needs come first, and she clearly needed to prove to the world that lucy still loves and adores her, thus forcing her to sleep upstairs, despite her being old and poorly, and likely far more comfortable downstairs. anything for content though. her family are essentially nothing more than a troupe of performing monkeys that she's trained to drop everything and perform on demand - they must provide content in order to earn even a glimpse of her attention, and that includes the beloved family pet, obvs. 😔
I would like to know how Lucy gets upstairs to be on the bed. Poor little thing. Obviously more for Babs sake than the dogs. As poorly as little Lucy is, she still cant be left alone because in Babs eyes its all "Content!"

Reactions: 7
Didn’t babs make a big deal of Lucy sleeping in Erins room when they moved into that house

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.