Brummy Mummy #76 On the Babbath day she shall reluctantly and scarily take a day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes by @Lady Doodle, well done it’s another good one!

@BonBon27 do you have a lovely recap for us please? I hope you enjoyed your note taking day off for the Babbath yesterday? Although you may have to work double time today to make up for it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh I do have a recap, luckily caught this just before I set off for my C25K shuffle around the park (yet to have an old man cheer me on 😢) so firstly thank you Babs for influencing me to get off my bum and exercise so I DON’T end up like you!

RECAP
*Sharing that she went for her 2nd jab led to some anti-vaxxers getting on her case so she had to turn off comments. Actually unfair as although she should be called out on a lot of things, one of them is not getting a jab! But she then managed to turn it into a “not everyone can like me and I’m dealing with that” post so yeah, still an insecure mess who shouldn’t put herself out there so much as she can’t take criticism or people having a negative opinion.

*She’s overusing the Shrek filter because she can pass it off as silly and funny but it actually filters her face and she clearly likes how she looks with it.

*Loads of boring drivel and stupid dances with no sign of a bad back and singing in the car while her family looked mortified and SO MANY close up, unattractive selfies. Babs not every story has to have your face on it mate 🙄

*Talk of rebranding, not that it’s worth it as she’ll never get away from the BrummyMummy legacy of crap.

*Stupid smug patronising rhyming reel about Love Island starting and how even someone “average” like Babs is “someone’s wife” so don’t worry if you’re not skinny and beautiful like the people on TV. Really would love to know what Babs thinks qualifies her to dish out wisdom when her life and marriage seem to be a total mess. It’s ridiculous to suggest a person is only worthy if they’re in a relationship, she seems to think a couple can only be made by a man and a woman and she’s also not exactly proving herself to be body confident if she thinks plus size people all think that they can’t be loved if they’re not a size 6. Disaster all round.
And it’s rehashed as she wrote a post about Love Island starting before, and it was actually better than this shitshow (apart from it was a grid post. So there were. Of course. Millions of full stops. In random places). She’s def getting worse as the years go on.

*Shopping, never saying no to the kids (got to buy their love if you lock them in their rooms and don’t spend time with them), braggy vlog that repeats content she’s already made, pyjamas early afternoon, drunken thoughts as she watches TV. A big mess one might say 🤷🏼‍♀️

*Used pit stories to tell us about the never ending adventures of PUS snoring and then explain that she talks to her phone every morning because she wants to be a friendly face to people and she likes routine. HI BABS 👋🏻 Thanks for always addressing what’s talked about on here.
Also a grid post introducing herself, she must have new followers from that awful Love Island reel being shared (one tattler said it was 14 new followers. So really needed a grid post introduction 🙄). She genuinely thinks she is a hero, an amazing personality shining brightly for the mums and over 40s. Not sure how, 76 threads later, she can’t see that most people dislike her morning stories (but she’s had all good messages about them of course) and that most of what she posts is total crap.

*Horrible blue nails and drivel.

*AD for Kingsmill, as uninspired and crappy as ever.

*Crap about how put out she is that the rest of her family will be watching the England game but she won’t, please up her engagement by telling her what you’ll be doing.
Drunken rambling after the game about the night time tea she drinks. To help her sleep. After all the alcohol. Not thinking that through Babs are you?!?

*Stupid smug patronising poetry reel about accepting compliments. Again, not sure why she thinks she’s in a position to dish out life advice.

*Vlog about a haul from a pound shop, because she’s got serious problems with buying her too old for it all kids tat, and with spending in general. As shown by her taking photos of herself in changing rooms, out shopping again 🙄

*Ridiculous and pointless grid post of the kids before Erin started school and a plant that got stolen. Desperate for attention much?
Also shown by making a whole day’s story content out of asking if she should wash trainers in a machine and how to dry them. What trainers? How can people advise if they haven’t seen the type of trainers? Shows it’s all crap and she doesn’t really need advice.

*Cinema and a terrible, slurred “review” of the film where she sang. Badly.

*Disney shopping for “the boy” as he’s changing his bedroom. Again. Been at least a year since he had it done and now he of course needs a whole new load of stuff. OR Babs just needs something to spend on as she’s got an obsession and hasn’t bought crap for at least 8 hours.

*Another crap and awful AD, this time for Vimto and starring the girl. Uninspiring and with no thought or effort.

*Saturday she forced PUS to hang out with her because the kids were off being busy, she managed around 30 stories so obvs a good quality day was had 🙄
Announcement that she’s going to take Sundays off from posting from now, she’ll put vlogs up on Sat and is really nervous about the change in routine. BUT needs to address the “work life balance” (LOL!) because so much goes on 24/7 she has to deal with. Don’t read here Babs, then you wouldn’t have to worry. That’s YOUR choice!

*Back on Monday with 10 stories before 9am - the addiction is real- as gross as ever, chatting drivel and sharing memories from years ago. Riveting content as per.
Reel about someone saying her arse was huge when she was 25 (Kweeeeen of living in the past) so she spent years hiding it but now she loves it and wiggles it around on the Internet with no thought of her dignity or her kids (I added the bit about dignity and kids). She clearly spent her “day off” not with her family enjoying screen free time, but on her phone making this tit, and missing the Babettes blowing smoke up her arse so much that she had to come straight back in with a fishing for compliments “body confidence” post. Bore off.

*She’s still a size 18.

*She still needs some kind of help or intervention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
In that reel about her bottom, all you see is her gunt? She doesn’t show her bottom at all (not that I want to see it!) Totally bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In that reel about her bottom, all you see is her gunt? She doesn’t show her bottom at all (not that I want to see it!) Totally bizarre.
That's what I thought, she isn't showing her massive bottom, not that it is massive in comparison to her body. Her bum is in proportion to her "I'm a size 18" body

Reactions: 16
Fuckinell that reel tops them all.
I have never known anyone so desperate and narcissistic in my life 😳 😳 😳

Wow!!! 😳😳😳

• Heart
Oh my goodness you guys, my second thread title 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I'm going to celebrate by flashing my big arse at anyone who walks past my window today, because let's face it, that's no different to flashing it to 1000's of strangers online 🤣🤷‍♀️
Might even ignore my family all evening by getting into bed as soon as they get home too, put on Netflix and enjoy a cock or too (bit rude) obviously of the cola variety 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That reel this morning ….. words fail me

When she was 25 her ‘arse’ as she puts it wasnt enormous so that’s a lie and if anyone was a gobshite way back then I am confident to bet it was Emma shouting about someone’s fat arse

• Heart
Are we sure she didn't mishear her mate? I think she called Babs an arse ,not that she had a big arse...which she has got to match the mouth !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why has she suddenly got the fear on what “bojo” *cringes*
Just FYI bubbles are bursting left right and centre, I’m back to WFH and ensuring my grown children attend their online lessons.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why has she suddenly got the fear on what “bojo” *cringes*
Just FYI bubbles are bursting left right and centre, I’m back to WFH and ensuring my grown children attend their online lessons.
Same, I've got my 10 year old home, Mr Doodle is working away, I'm supposed to be running a mental health unit that is bursting at the seams, have staff off isolating and students quitting under the strain 😢 But Emma, yeah your kids bubbles bursting would be the end of your bleeping world wouldn't it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That reel this morning ….. words fail me

When she was 25 her ‘arse’ as she puts it wasnt enormous so that’s a lie and if anyone was a gobshite way back then I am confident to bet it was Emma shouting about someone’s fat arse
Few things about the reel.
1 no way did she have a group of friends
2 at 25 she was apparently thin so huge arse? Nope.
3 her arse isn’t huge now. It’s flat and fat
4 she’s been showing her body for at least seven bleeping years so I’m guessing she’s never “hidden” her arse

she’s a bleeping liar

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You guys are so good,,,,,, I hadn't even thought of the fact that she did not have a huge arse when she was 25. We've seen the pics,,,,,,, SEVERAL TIMES 🙄

• Haha
Same, I've got my 10 year old home, Mr Doodle is working away, I'm supposed to be running a mental health unit that is bursting at the seams, have staff off isolating and students quitting under the strain 😢 But Emma, yeah your kids bubbles bursting would be the end of your bleeping world wouldn't it.
I have my 12 year old home as someone he was in close contact with tested positive so have had to tell work I won't be in (they were not happy), unfortunately I can't work from home and I can't leave my son at home alone as he would never do any of his lessons and would instead watch big bang theory all day and eat every last snack we have in the cupboards.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If she isn't worried about showing her arse now or what people say about it, why make a reel to state that? Just get on with your day. Everything she does is aimed at Tattle. She must have spent the whole of Sunday glued to here. What a sad and boring life.

Reactions: 18
Ooh I do have a recap, luckily caught this just before I set off for my C25K shuffle around the park (yet to have an old man cheer me on 😢) so firstly thank you Babs for influencing me to get off my bum and exercise so I DON’T end up like you!

RECAP
*Sharing that she went for her 2nd jab led to some anti-vaxxers getting on her case so she had to turn off comments. Actually unfair as although she should be called out on a lot of things, one of them is not getting a jab! But she then managed to turn it into a “not everyone can like me and I’m dealing with that” post so yeah, still an insecure mess who shouldn’t put herself out there so much as she can’t take criticism or people having a negative opinion.

*She’s overusing the Shrek filter because she can pass it off as silly and funny but it actually filters her face and she clearly likes how she looks with it.

*Loads of boring drivel and stupid dances with no sign of a bad back and singing in the car while her family looked mortified and SO MANY close up, unattractive selfies. Babs not every story has to have your face on it mate 🙄

*Talk of rebranding, not that it’s worth it as she’ll never get away from the BrummyMummy legacy of crap.

*Stupid smug patronising rhyming reel about Love Island starting and how even someone “average” like Babs is “someone’s wife” so don’t worry if you’re not skinny and beautiful like the people on TV. Really would love to know what Babs thinks qualifies her to dish out wisdom when her life and marriage seem to be a total mess. It’s ridiculous to suggest a person is only worthy if they’re in a relationship, she seems to think a couple can only be made by a man and a woman and she’s also not exactly proving herself to be body confident if she thinks plus size people all think that they can’t be loved if they’re not a size 6. Disaster all round.
And it’s rehashed as she wrote a post about Love Island starting before, and it was actually better than this shitshow (apart from it was a grid post. So there were. Of course. Millions of full stops. In random places). She’s def getting worse as the years go on.

*Shopping, never saying no to the kids (got to buy their love if you lock them in their rooms and don’t spend time with them), braggy vlog that repeats content she’s already made, pyjamas early afternoon, drunken thoughts as she watches TV. A big mess one might say 🤷🏼‍♀️

*Used pit stories to tell us about the never ending adventures of PUS snoring and then explain that she talks to her phone every morning because she wants to be a friendly face to people and she likes routine. HI BABS 👋🏻 Thanks for always addressing what’s talked about on here.
Also a grid post introducing herself, she must have new followers from that awful Love Island reel being shared (one tattler said it was 14 new followers. So really needed a grid post introduction 🙄). She genuinely thinks she is a hero, an amazing personality shining brightly for the mums and over 40s. Not sure how, 76 threads later, she can’t see that most people dislike her morning stories (but she’s had all good messages about them of course) and that most of what she posts is total crap.

*Horrible blue nails and drivel.

*AD for Kingsmill, as uninspired and crappy as ever.

*Crap about how put out she is that the rest of her family will be watching the England game but she won’t, please up her engagement by telling her what you’ll be doing.
Drunken rambling after the game about the night time tea she drinks. To help her sleep. After all the alcohol. Not thinking that through Babs are you?!?

*Stupid smug patronising poetry reel about accepting compliments. Again, not sure why she thinks she’s in a position to dish out life advice.

*Vlog about a haul from a pound shop, because she’s got serious problems with buying her too old for it all kids tat, and with spending in general. As shown by her taking photos of herself in changing rooms, out shopping again 🙄

*Ridiculous and pointless grid post of the kids before Erin started school and a plant that got stolen. Desperate for attention much?
Also shown by making a whole day’s story content out of asking if she should wash trainers in a machine and how to dry them. What trainers? How can people advise if they haven’t seen the type of trainers? Shows it’s all crap and she doesn’t really need advice.

*Cinema and a terrible, slurred “review” of the film where she sang. Badly.

*Disney shopping for “the boy” as he’s changing his bedroom. Again. Been at least a year since he had it done and now he of course needs a whole new load of stuff. OR Babs just needs something to spend on as she’s got an obsession and hasn’t bought crap for at least 8 hours.

*Another crap and awful AD, this time for Vimto and starring the girl. Uninspiring and with no thought or effort.

*Saturday she forced PUS to hang out with her because the kids were off being busy, she managed around 30 stories so obvs a good quality day was had 🙄
Announcement that she’s going to take Sundays off from posting from now, she’ll put vlogs up on Sat and is really nervous about the change in routine. BUT needs to address the “work life balance” (LOL!) because so much goes on 24/7 she has to deal with. Don’t read here Babs, then you wouldn’t have to worry. That’s YOUR choice!

*Back on Monday with 10 stories before 9am - the addiction is real- as gross as ever, chatting drivel and sharing memories from years ago. Riveting content as per.
Reel about someone saying her arse was huge when she was 25 (Kweeeeen of living in the past) so she spent years hiding it but now she loves it and wiggles it around on the Internet with no thought of her dignity or her kids (I added the bit about dignity and kids). She clearly spent her “day off” not with her family enjoying screen free time, but on her phone making this tit, and missing the Babettes blowing smoke up her arse so much that she had to come straight back in with a fishing for compliments “body confidence” post. Bore off.

*She’s still a size 18.

*She still needs some kind of help or intervention.
@BonBon27 there is not a Love button big enough for your amazing Recaps 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.