Brummy Mummy #76 On the Babbath day she shall reluctantly and scarily take a day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves for the #ad this morning featuring Triple Threat and E this morning. I’ve just cringed myself inside out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
2 things...
1. Thought she said Lucy slept on the couch now? How is there room in that bed for her, ste, Lucy, puppy pads and a towel?
2. Did they film this ad on the babbath?

Reactions: 15
2 things...
1. Thought she said Lucy slept on the couch now? How is there room in that bed for her, ste, Lucy, puppy pads and a towel?
2. Did they film this ad on the babbath?
I think the Babbath has been identified as filming day, no day off, just far to much werk to film all week and do ads too 🙄

Reactions: 16
Ah, I quite like the AD, ideas for days out in Birmingham was the original reason I followed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Brummy brummy brummy Birmingham Birmingham brummy brummy

yes yes we get it, I actually spotted the perfect T-shirt in Primark for her the other day

73D44B46-393E-4631-A676-54A5E856199D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have a similar typed place near us and my nearly 10 year old would not want to go there on a day out. We went lots when she was a toddler but def not now. Those poor kids aren’t allowed to be anything but toddlers!

Reactions: 10
Wait wait, Disney bedroom?! She’s bloody done it and posted the video, how old is this haul clip?

Reactions: 8
She’s more than 16 1/2 stone now!
im a size 20 and I’m 17.7!
im not just saying this but she is the same size as me! No bleeping way is she a stone lighter!

Reactions: 9
I actually think that is one of her better ads! Mind you the bar is pretty low! At least its not Babs flashing her pants/gunt/tits!!
I think Erin is probably a bit old for it but she probably didn’t have any choice!

Reactions: 11
So she takes her kids out when it’s an ad? This is what her day off on a Sunday was for?
yes this ad is better than selling out for go ahead biscuits. Promoting something in the city however she didn’t sell think tank at all. There is so much more to the place than the token things she sold. Even as an adult my dad enjoys going because the “machinery” when you enter is the smethwick engine one of the first and the oldest working steam engines. There’s hurricanes and spitfires on display not like Brum had anything to do with building the planes that helped us win a bleeping war. There’s a whole section on James Watt, Josiah mason, William murdoch and Matthew Bolton who may not have been born n bred brummies the inventions they created whilst living ans working here changed the bleeping world.
That is some of what is in the first hall walk way she trotted through. It all came from our Science Museum. It’s not just a bleeping mini Brum village for adults that is child sized. Tell us the prices, the opening times, do you have to book a slot for the whole day or just the planetarium

bleeping proud brummie my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not watched the vlog and don't intend to,,,,, 🙄😴😴😴😴 But the Ad at the Think Tank was clearly filmed on her "Day Off"!!!! 🤣🤦‍♀️ What a bell end!!!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry for my morning rant. The ad was def better than flashing her gunt but it’s not her to improve on shite

Reactions: 7
So much to unpack this morning. Taking credit for donations to the hospital when in fact you have contributed £0 is scummy Emma actually cough up some cash yourself like you could say I’ll match whatever we make from sales.
No Steve would not look at all like Gary in a suit.
And here we ago again with the ive been every size and weight under the sun but I love myself crap - it’s okay to love yourself and take care of your health at the same time Emma (not fat shaming I’m diet shaming her because have we ever seen a vegetable pass her lips🤷🏼‍♀️).

Reactions: 12
Oh and at least she admitted that the only reason an xl fits her “18” body is because what she’s buying is stretchy

Reactions: 7
The ad is much better than the usual rubbish but what I have taken from it is that Ethan is the true Triple Threat.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.