Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he propose at her 30th? Basic, as duck. And if he didn’t and it was someone else’s 30th then they are well out of order. Stealing someone else’s limelight.
wait, that’s wait Emma tries to do every damn day

One side of the bed (not babs) not slept in. Other side Steve is Photographed. Not staged at all ay keBabba.
Nice bottle of joop on the bedside table clearly he loves the 90s too and is as chuegy as his missus
If I remember rightly, she said she basically made him propose. She insisted she be engaged by her 30th.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don't they always see Grandad Rog on the Saturday before fathers day? I'm sure she's said that previously, yet yesterday didn't go and is going to see him in a 'few days', seems a bit non specific, she's barely mentioned seeing her Dad for a few months now... Its always her Mum, her Dad wasn't pictured at the eurovision party even though it would fit in the rules, is there something going on?
Nanny San hasn't worn wedding rings in a few photos recently, have they separated, I think they sold the family home too?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her disclaimer!! “I know Father’s Day is tough for some people because they’ve moaned about it before, so if it’s tough for you, could you please bugger off and stay offline today so I can post nothing but Father’s Day content all day without feeling guilty? It’s just I don’t like to be made to feel bad on my special day, I mean Ste’s special day. So could you just go away if you’re gonna weep about not having a partner or a dad on Father’s Day because frankly it’s bringing me down and that’s not kind. Be kind.”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So Stephen had just proposed in this pic and they were celebrating 🤔💍…..Hmmm look how his smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes. 🤣
She cannot bring herself to say she loves Ste, can she! It’s always all about how much “He ADORES MEEEEEEEE”. Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sick
So Stephen had just proposed in this pic and they were celebrating 🤔💍…..Hmmm look how his smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes. 🤣
Rabbit caught in the headlights! He looks half drunk, half terrified in that picture. What an idiot!

Reactions: 18
Never have I seen a man look so awks in their own marital bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their love of me……….she absolutely bamboozles me with her narcissistic train of thought!!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ God she’s so horrific!!!! Deffo agree about seeing grandad Rog yesterday - too busy watching Nickelodeon or some crap channel in TV alone - what a selfish mare and the lack of mention for her father in law???? Very telling indeed!

What’s she doing whilst they go to the adventure park?

she’s missing out END OF

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why she’s seeing her dad “in the next few days” if she didn’t want to see him today as it’s all about Steve why didn’t they see him yesterday?
as for the climbing adventure thing. She needs to Keep telling herself she doesn’t have gender stereotypes because her thought process is waaay back in the fifties for that one. Like she had the tacky quaint tiki role play. She’s not the wife is a homemaker/man is bread winner but only because she’s too damn lazy and selfish to properly parent ans spend time with her kids.

View attachment 625540
who has the 🎉TINGO🎉 on making it about her?!?
what a narcissistic twunt
What about Steve’s dad?
And will she be laughing when Steve and the ‘kiddos’ get her tummy control pants and some tenna lady for her next gift 🤔

BREAKING NEWS Ste has been allowed in the bed for a fathers day photo cant work out how to post a pic but im sure someone else will be able to
There you go 😘

this was one of those “ get off that camp bed and into our bed” moments

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did he propose at her 30th? Basic, as duck. And if he didn’t and it was someone else’s 30th then they are well out of order. Stealing someone else’s limelight.
wait, that’s wait Emma tries to do every damn day

One side of the bed (not babs) not slept in. Other side Steve is Photographed. Not staged at all ay keBabba.
Nice bottle of joop on the bedside table clearly he loves the 90s too and is as chuegy as his missus
Omg, joop, ***shudder***. I remember it as the entry level aftershave for teenage boys, nothing quite says "17" to me like a pack of lads strolling along enveloped in a sickly cloud of joop fumes!!

If I remember rightly, she said she basically made him propose. She insisted she be engaged by her 30th.
Yes- definitely remember this. She basically gave him an ultimatum.

• Haha
Screenshot_20210620_095711_com.instagram.android.jpg

New Avatar anyone? She seriously looks deranged here ! And I agree with you fellow clever tattlers ,Steve was definitely positioned into her side of the bed for a photo op...bloody wet wipe that he is 🤣.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is she not seeing her Dad-she did nothing yday she could have seen him then. Something is def a miss there.

Also when she posted her disclaimer story at the start of today's stories I honestly thought at first it was her saying she was staying off social media today as she knows fathers day could be tough for some of her followers....I will be honest my opinion on her temporarily went up, I was going to come here and post something nice. Until I realised it was actually her telling her followers to duck off whilst she exploits fathers day for as much content as possible.

Seriously IC2000 if you are still followers unfollow her you can still view all her stories, she doesn't deserve the follower numbers she has

• Heart
Typical post that really is all about how much she is loved and adored! As if anyone posts on Father’s Day saying how much their dad and husband live THEM?? Half his gifts were gifted 🙄 I literally couldn’t pass a free gift off as a present, am wondering how these people keep on lavishing her with adoration????? 🙈🙈🙈 me me me me me me me!!!!!

Her comment about how much her Dad and Ste love HER sums up Babs. She is not interested in anyone else, can never not hog the limelight and everything, absolutely EVERYTHING has to revolve around her!! Bet the kids would have loved input on buying their dad presents- AS THEY AREN’T BABIES BABS!! But no Emma has to buy everything herself and be snarky about the pillows when we all know she’s the fat cow that snores!!!

God she really is a horrific human being. Bet she hasn’t booked to go out for lunch- will Ste be The King of Roasts on Father’s day?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her comment about how much her Dad and Ste love HER sums up Babs. She is not interested in anyone else, can never not hog the limelight and everything, absolutely EVERYTHING has to revolve around her!! Bet the kids would have loved input on buying their dad presents- AS THEY AREN’T BABIES BABS!! But no Emma has to buy everything herself and be snarky about the pillows when we all know she’s the fat cow that snores!!!

God she really is a horrific human being. Bet she hasn’t booked to go out for lunch- will Ste be The King of Roasts on Father’s day?!!
Nah they are having Dominos

no AD either

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.