Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate much to be on a podcast, not attractive just reeks of desperation!

Reactions: 8
she is crazy desperate yet says she's happy with her lot. She constantly contradicts her self

Reactions: 7
She’s said a million times that she started her blog because she was bored on mat leave and wants to go back to teaching one day. Her children are at school now. What could she say of interest on a podcast? Heard it all now

Reactions: 12
I don't understand all these mummy bloggers (have said this on another thread). Parenting hasnt changed THAT much. All I see is women trying to reinvent the wheel and wanting to make money in doing so.

Reactions: 14
How was this woman ever a teacher? β€˜Allict affair’ anyone?! Honestly her grammar and spelling is atrocious!! This is her β€˜job’ and she’s not doing anything other than posting online so how can she not even get that right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How was this woman ever a teacher? β€˜Allict affair’ anyone?! Honestly her grammar and spelling is atrocious!! This is her β€˜job’ and she’s not doing anything other than posting online so how can she not even get that right?
Hahaha she’s corrected her mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this the first time she’s watched Love Island? Because she doesn’t seem to get that it’s heavily scripted and manipulated by the Producers, so worrying about girl code and the contestants β€˜broken hearts’ is pointless πŸ™„

I think she’s only mentioning it because a lot of celebs and bigger account vloggers mention it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 27592massive eye roll at her latest post.. putting things out to the universe, sounds familiar? Oh yes, louise says it all the time lol πŸ™„
And practically begging to be asked on Louise's new podcast, it couldn't be more obvious that's what she's referring to! I feel so embarrassed for her!
Oooh maybe that's what's happened with Louise! Hasn't Louise been doing recordings for her podcast? Maybe Emma asked to be on one and she said no 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise is probably hoping to have some celebs on her Podcast like Gi does so she won't want boring old babs from Brum!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so the other day she made the point of telling everyone she was naked for absolutely no reason and today shes making a point to say that shes wearing a low cut top round the house.... this woman needs seriously help honestly what the hell is wrong with her

Reactions: 11
I feel famous woohoo πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ‘
OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED IT SAYS BOWLER HAT!!!!! It must have autocorrected it, I’m so sorry!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It gives its character though? πŸ€«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jeez, I had one job.. ONE JOB!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she wearing smack in the eyes make up, a low cut dress and curtain tie backs just to work at home? Trying to impress the milk man bab? πŸ˜–

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.