Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez how often is she on instastories? She must do nothing else. Just put the bloody camera down and live in the real world! And what are those faces she’s started pulling?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
jeez how often is she on instastories? She must do nothing else. Just put the bloody camera down and live in the real world! And what are those faces she’s started pulling?!
She lives on Instagram! Constantly feels the need to update everything about her life and she looks ridiculous! Not shaming her, as I’m no oil painting, but I wouldn’t portray myself in the light that she does.

Reactions: 8
She lives on Instagram! Constantly feels the need to update everything about her life and she looks ridiculous! Not shaming her, as I’m no oil painting, but I wouldn’t portray myself in the light that she does.
The gurning is just so contrived. Like she’s decided it’s her “thing”.

Reactions: 10
She reminds me of my ex mother in law, she walked with a stick in public, had a disability sticker on her car and claimed all the benefits yet behind closed doors could miraculously chase after her grandkids, bounce a baby on each hip and could walk for miles when she went on holiday 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I woke up before my husband and kids this morning yet managed to go to the loo and go downstairs and make a cup of coffee without waking them up. She’ll say any old crap for engagement. Now asking her sheep to tell her if they had a teddy 🙄

Shouldn’t she be out doing her 20 minute run? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I woke up before my husband and kids this morning yet managed to go to the loo and go downstairs and make a cup of coffee without waking them up. She’ll say any old crap for engagement. Now asking her sheep to tell her if they had a teddy 🙄

Shouldn’t she be out doing her 20 minute run? 🤔
i got up at 4am today we had no milk I went to the garage came back with milk oh and biscuits watched 4 episodes of eastenders had two coffees and three wees oh and a coughing fit all while they slept soundly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still laughing that her excuse for posting no photos of Ethan when he was away with his dad and she was in DLP with Erin was because ‘Ethan doesn’t like posing for photos’ 🤔

Well you can’t tell by looking at your grid bab!

Oh she’s swapped the red granny sandals for brown ones in today’s outfit!

Reactions: 13
She reminds me of my ex mother in law, she walked with a stick in public, had a disability sticker on her car and claimed all the benefits yet behind closed doors could miraculously chase after her grandkids, bounce a baby on each hip and could walk for miles when she went on holiday 🙄
Do we have the same ex mother in law ?!

• Haha
Anyone else noticed that since somebody here mentioned she has never used the gifted bag since she did the ad it’s miraculously been on at least two outings!

But she doesn’t read here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed that since somebody here mentioned she has never used the gifted bag since she did the ad it’s miraculously been on at least two outings!

But she doesn’t read here 🙄
Yes I’ve noticed as it was me that said it!

She’s shopping for kids clothes again. She seems to forget she jumped on the clothes recycling bandwagon and did a vlog about how the kids re-wear last years summer clothes 🙄

Reactions: 13
OMG, all her dreams have come true. She’s going to be part of Giovanna Fletchers Happy Mum, Happy Baby live tour 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
I seriously think she hopes Ethan will turn out gay. She has said before she struggles to bond with him and we all seen the stunt she pulled on Pride day. Now she going on about his love of dancing and cheerleading. Poor kid, she seriously needs to think about she's putting out there for the world to see! When these kids go to high school they're gonna dislike her for an online antics

Reactions: 18
It’s a Sunday! I hope she shows herself up! She’ll need to go back to Therapy afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a Sunday! I hope she shows herself up! She’ll need to go back to Therapy afterwards.
Thank god! No need for any sexualized humping at least then! 😂 oh Yeah, she'll be able to milk it for a bit more engagement/content!

Reactions: 4
I seriously think she hopes Ethan will turn out gay. She has said before she struggles to bond with him and we all seen the stunt she pulled on Pride day. Now she going on about his love of dancing and cheerleading. Poor kid, she seriously needs to think about she's putting out there for the world to see! When these kids go to high school they're gonna dislike her for an online antics
Have thought this for ages. Calls herself a good mother. She is an absolute disgrace!😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.