Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is stacking on the weight at the moment. Surprising considering all that running she’s doing...

Reactions: 6
She is stacking on the weight at the moment. Surprising considering all that running she’s doing...
She’ll be one of them that goes for a short run and then thinks she can eat whatever the hell she likes because she has done some exercise!

Reactions: 7
Those pj's in the takeaway dance are not flattering! I agree with someone earlier who said 'is she editing her photos now'? I complimented her earlier in the week saying she looked slimmer but then last night at Peaky Blinders she looked bigger again!

I don't believe she's doing Couch to 5K. When Giovanna Fletcher was training for a 5K she would film herself straight after a run and you could see how red and sweaty her face was etc. That pic of babs this morning after she had supposedly run for 20 mins, she didn't even have a flush to her face!

Reactions: 13
Those pj's in the takeaway dance are not flattering! I agree with someone earlier who said 'is she editing her photos now'? I complimented her earlier in the week saying she looked slimmer but then last night at Peaky Blinders she looked bigger again!

I don't believe she's doing Couch to 5K. When Giovanna Fletcher was training for a 5K she would film herself straight after a run and you could see how red and sweaty her face was etc. That pic of babs this morning after she had supposedly run for 20 mins, she didn't even have a flush to her face!
When I have run I look like a dead chicken and I’ve never got to week 7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else disappointed that Brummydaddyof2 insta hasn’t done a takeaway dance?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Given that even Zoella said she repeated a week because it was too hard to run 4 minutes non-stop, I think our babs is playing bullshit bingo!

I feel so sick thinking about how all of the footage of these kids is being used and Emma knowing that but still letting her 8 year old set up her own public profile is absolutely disgusting. I think it’s different to other children who have successful YouTube channels too as so much of these influencer’s kids have been shared already. They have had next to no privacy their entire lives. So it’s not just what Erin has chosen to share on her own platform (can’t believe I have even said that about an 8 year old) but the rest of her life is shared by her own parents. It’s just all out there for any creep to use as they see fit. How long is it going to be until there is some protection for these kids??

That weird double chinned face she’s making for the whole of the takeaway dance. Just new levels of gross. Does she not watch it before posting and think ‘Jesus that’s not a good look’?!!

Reactions: 8
Presumably Erin is telling her mates to watch her on YouTube. But being responsible adults her mates' parents supervise the watching on YouTube (as they're only 8 and legally too young to watch YT). Parents then spot link to Emma's SM and are faced with That Dance. Would you let your kids anywhere near that?!

I think Erin will lose a lot of her friends through this. Some of the Study Tubers (mid teens and older) have talked about how being on YT has affected their relationships IRL, bullying at worst and unpleasant comments at best. It's bad enough as a teen but an 8 year old child doesn't have the emotional intelligence to deal with that.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.