Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a quick passport change & identity change, Babs is on to us

Reactions: 17
I'm actually scared she might threaten to smash us round the head with her mugs. She's really intimidating.

Reactions: 13
I'm actually scared she might threaten to smash us round the head with her mugs. She's really intimidating.
She’s all mouth you can just see it in her. Soon as you tell her to fuck off she’d be running to tell wet san on you

Reactions: 12
Guys I read the legislation and we were wrong -

Offence of sending letters etc. with intent to cause distress or anxiety.
(1)Any person who sends to another person—

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveys—

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender;

(iiii) querying the price of mugs

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!

Reactions: 50

You had me for a second there my brains not coping with all the excitement we had yesterday.

Reactions: 23
v) insults their intelligence

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why in the middle of a pandemic she’d release a “living my best life” mug because ehm no one is living their best life? Or even their normal life? So it’s a sort of ironic and sarcastic to be selling mugs like that without playing on that irony?? But that’s probs gone over babs head

I feel like this is way too long and I’m not at my wittiest but thread title - CSI Birmingham: babs is on the case of the elusive IC200

Reactions: 27
I find Emma's roast dinners indecent and grossly offensive, I'm ringing 999.

Reactions: 27
Actually in all seriousness reading cases of people who have been convicted of "malicious communication" has made me despise her more. The people who get convicted of this are people that start written false rumours about someone having indecent images of children on their computer or threatening violence against someone. You know acts that would actually make a person fear for their lives.

Saying that the price of a mug is extortionate, questioning her story of dropping sanitiser on the supermarket floor or pointing out a fajita ad wasn't made in real time is so far from malicious intent it is laughable.

I have no doubt that influencers get death and violence threats - but what Emma does is actually minimize this as she dilutes it to include genuine questioning when her viewers are presented with a fake and misleading narrative.

Shes scared her house will get messed up? Heres the thing Babs, if you did nothing wrong then you've got nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 20
After some much needed time off from Emma, I decided to kill a few minutes catching up on her most recent fuck up. Though this world might be crazy at the moment, one thing never changes and that is this woman’s raging narcissism and disconnection from reality. Am I right in understanding that she sounded more pissed that people were defending the “troll” who popped up on her post? It doesn’t even sound like she is that bothered by their comment about the mugs, more so that her sheep were being kind to them? She’s such a tough cookie but look at how quickly she spirals into a petty schoolgirl who throws a tantrum because her friend was talking to her sworn enemy. I haven’t consumed her rubbish is some time but this sounds really unhinged to me. Files for the police?? Are you ok bab?

Only just caught up with yesterday’s shenanigans.. WOW A fab read, thanks all Although I can’t believe no one pointed out all she needs the police for is a decent mug shot.

Sorry, I’ll close the door on the way out

Reactions: 43
Brummy Mummy #56 thread title suggestion

"Inspector Babette oh, she's on the case and she's gonna smash yer face"

Reactions: 18
I’ll be there with a printed T-shirt. Free Lady Doodle, chaining myself to the Station, contacting the local rag, sending you in “period cakes” with nail files so you can saw your way out! Free the IC20

Reactions: 16
Seriously KeBabettes....What if she doesn’t in fact have a head ache today but is actually attending a top secret meeting at MI5 so they can launch a full scale investigation into the “trolls” who commented that the mug may be expensive?? I’m sure it’s at the top of their priority list after all, and her silence today could suggest she’s gone with her folders of evidence......stay safe, be vigilant, watch out for surveillance cars appearing outside your house on stake out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.