Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for the police with anticipation.

Got my husband banging out a star of the week certificate on excel so I can award it to myself on Friday (kids will be livid) I deserve it as I have worked so hard teaching the little womb thieves.

Dont steal my idea Emma or I will be opening up my file on you!!!! Or I will be telling your husband how mean you are

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just leaving these here... "GREAT" at your job, my ass!!! I'm actually wondering from rereading that if we ARE the IC20!? It's like she's talking about tattle (the website) but also about a group who take things to her directly?? Does she genuinely believe that any negative comment she gets has to be one of us? Cos I've got news for you, Em, you don't HAVE to be a tattler to dislike you, people figure out you're a fraud every day without ever visiting this site- like the brands you create half assed ads for who then never use you again. Hope that helps.
And she tries to say she’s always kind and polite!!!!

View attachment 415031
This follower has commented on the puffer jacket post that Louise Pentland was wearing a similar coat in September. Is this a tattler?!
Must be ! Bravo to this person 🤣🤣 the use of punctuation in true Babs style!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I always feel suspicious when she goes radio silent like this, never concerned, just suspicious! She just flounces off, dressing gown swishing behind her as she storms off..... no explanation. The Babette's, who won't have seen ANY of this phantom trolling (cos its not trolling when it is on an open forum she actively seeks out), surely must be sat rocking, wondering where she is, while they cradle their big mugs listening to Gary Barlow or Bros in her honour 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always feel suspicious when she goes radio silent like this, never concerned, just suspicious! She just flounces off, dressing gown swishing behind her as she storms off..... no explanation. The Babette's, who won't have seen ANY of this phantom trolling (cos its not trolling when it is on an open forum she actively seeks out), surely must be sat rocking, wondering where she is, while they cradle their big mugs listening to Gary Barlow or Bros in her honour 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
So true 🤣🤣 I used to be concerned but then realised this is the routine she follows! Why did she make such a big deal on Facebook? She just had to ignore it or explain that they cost a lot to make end of....she makes so much fuss for the sake of a few hundred quid!! She was able to sell the mugs anyway!!!

Reactions: 16
So true 🤣🤣 I used to be concerned but then realised this is the routine she follows! Why did she make such a big deal on Facebook? She just had to ignore it or explain that they cost a lot to make end of....she makes so much fuss for the sake of a few hundred quid!! She was able to sell the mugs anyway!!!
Absolutely! The FB strop was so unnecessary. She was clearly still pissed off from the saga on DMC's Instagram yesterday morning. She didn't need to start harping in again about trolls and police etc. What an attention seeker. We all know how much attention and engagement she gets after one of these strops!

Reactions: 14
duck me! I’ve been off-line for a week. Seems the tit has hit the fan. Anyone care to explain in two or three lines what happened with Daisy May Cooper’s post, and what’s this about the police? Oh I do love a bit of drama.

Reactions: 13
duck me! I’ve been off-line for a week. Seems the tit has hit the fan. Anyone care to explain in two or three lines what happened with Daisy May Cooper’s post, and what’s this about the police? Oh I do love a bit of drama.
No way, we know you're working undercover trying to get extra intel on us for the FILES 🤐 #snitchesgetstitches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.