Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the vlog. Why do I punish myself like this?
I can’t get over how much TV she watches, it’s not normal. Their monthly bills for TV must be huge, I’m sure she mentioned they’ve got Virgin Media, that’s mega-bucks for a start, then they’ve also got Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hayu and Disney Plus! Jaw-dropping really, but also completely shameful. Lots of Babettes commented that they’d love her to a podcast about her favourite TV shows 🤪
What I’d like to know is; if she does a podcast about all her TV shows, can she pass off the subscription costs as a werk expense? If so, i will be raging.
Just by talking about them for content she'll be doing that already

Sorry my fault I assumed wrongly people would know.

View attachment 401257
now we TT has been to keBabbas old house, however TT clearly doesn’t want her neighbours to see the clusterfucktard at her house and she had to find out about the boot room aka the dogs shower on insta like all the other normal folk 😂😂😘

No I’m wrong I’m not sure TT has been to keBabba house, it was theunmumseymum and those matching pyjamas. In your late 30s-40s in the middle of the day 😂
Shows how good friends they are though doesn't it when she doesn't even know the layout of one of her very few best friends houses.

Reactions: 11
If that “here is my app showing my period is due” story wasn’t for tattle I’m a bloody virgin. KeBabba we KNOW you aren’t pregnant because you don’t even share a bed with your husband. However your stories last night implied you were as you “craved eating rubber when pregnant and that’s why you’re sniffing wellies now” erm. No you’re just an hole trying to jump on the pica bandwagon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also stop blaming your period for the fact that you are a complete nasty piece of work hole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her morning stories unnerve me on a daily basis, why does she talk like that? It’s so aggressive and doesn’t flow almost like she’s reading bullet points.
if she wants a podcast she needs to be joining triple threat in some acting lessons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those stories?!? What is she on about with Lucy. It's bleeping deranged this morning. I would stay still drunk or mid breakdown now!

Reactions: 11
She’s feeling tired because she over exerted herself in the snow yesterday. What on Earth is she on about with Lucy this morning? She tried to escape, I don’t blame her, poor Lucy. Babs has pms rage what’s new?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories this morning 🤯 she just gets worse and worse! 🙈 The homeschool chat made no sense, she went to the effort of writing white rose maths but didn’t actually say it?! And the stuff about Lucy, WTF?!

Reactions: 12
3F72F25F-DA09-412E-8E03-F01ABC6DF570.jpeg

The homeschool bit in her stories, it’s like she’s explaining the reason they’re homeschooling to us, as if they’re the only ones having to do it or something?! Local schools are closed? All schools are closed (except to key workers kids obvs) in the whole country! bleeping moron.

Also, a possible new avatar here if anyone wants it....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You mean Bailey's doesn't give you your B12 requirements? Shooketh.
Funny ! I’m just having my B12 supplement when I read that.
Babs, top tip. If Ethan really is veggie please please please invest in some B12 supplements for him

Reactions: 15
View attachment 401453
The homeschool bit in her stories, it’s like she’s explaining the reason they’re homeschooling to us, as if they’re the only ones having to do it or something?! Local schools are closed? All schools are closed (except to key workers kids obvs) in the whole country! bleeping moron.

I think after watching her stories for far too long. Local schools are closed to even key workers children today due to the weather

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Funny ! I’m just having my B12 supplement when I read that.
Babs, top tip. If Ethan really is veggie please please please invest in some B12 supplements for him
She probably hasn’t researched it, she has a masters doesn’t feel the need. Poor kid,

Reactions: 14
I think after watching her stories for far too long. Local schools are closed to even key workers children today due to the weather
Ahhhhh, well see now, you make sense! That's not really what she said, so thanks for the translation! 😂

She's such a dick 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
🥳🥳🥳 Tingo 🥳🥳🥳
The delightful PMS screenshot is probably an old one to prove she's not pregnant after the welly sniffing tit!!!!!
Emma, no proof required. The sheer delight, thrill and excitement on Kenny's face when he was sledging proves that is the most fun he's had in nearly 9 years 🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 401453

I really hate that dressing gown. It just offends my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🥳🥳🥳 Tingo 🥳🥳🥳
The delightful PMS screenshot is probably an old one to prove she's not pregnant after the welly sniffing tit!!!!!
Emma, no proof required. The sheer delight, thrill and excitement on Kenny's face when he was sledging proves that is the most fun he's had in nearly 9 years 🤣🤢🤮
Shame, she could've blamed the weight gain on PMS too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really does consider the Babettes as her friends doesn’t she!? She totally overshares the kind of mind numbing things that you’d only say to your other half or your closest friend or sister. She’s been claiming she has lots of real friends, but in the next breath she’s saying all of her followers are her friends. She’s too far down the path to madness, I think she knows there’s no going back from this, it’s an addiction for her narcissistic ways.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.