Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The snow video last night. How does she even make snow about her? Surely the kids should be the focus of the snow and their excitement.

She really is a massive narcissist!
You can guarantee she wanted to make her footprints out there first. That's why she rushed out in her PJ'S. Like when kids want to press the button in a lift. Except it's a grown ass woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can guarantee she wanted to make her footprints out there first. That's why she rushed out in her PJ'S. Like when kids want to press the button in a lift. Except it's a grown ass woman.
Knowing babs I expect she wanted to beat her kids out there and be the first to make footprints. Stupid selfish twit. ‘Sorry kids you can’t play on the snow, mummy is going to need to make the first new prints for her work for the internet people’
twit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I HATE how she makes out she’s so special for loving cleaning. A lot of people do (we all know a Monica!🤣) And even people who don’t like it still do it don’t they? Because you know, adulthood?? Why does she think she’s so interesting? Like when she shares her outfits - who couldn’t put leggings and a jumper together??
The only thing that makes her interesting is her constant need for adoration and attention, at any cost. Literally selling her privacy, family, dignity for some likes and a pay cheque. But she doesn’t see that, she thinks her day to day life is worthy of being shared. What a strange way to be!
I think it’s because it’s a novelty to her. She doesn’t really clean, as evidenced by her only cleaning on a Saturday morning. She thinks she’s being so down to earth and average, and should be applauded for that because obviously everybody can see Babs is special and above cleaning up after herself.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s because it’s a novelty to her. She doesn’t really clean, as evidenced by her only cleaning on a Saturday morning. She thinks she’s being so down to earth and average, and should be applauded for that because obviously everybody can see Babs is special and above cleaning up after herself.
Isnt everything a novelty with her? The last thing a proper working Mom wants is to wake up early, make breakfast(if you call opening a pack of pop tarts breakfast) and then clean the house.
Most proper Mothers have been doing this all frickin week! I’ve sat down all morning after putting dinner in the slow cooker.

I didn’t notice before but her pictures are definitely different to her real life body.
I think it’s that same pose she does when she posts a picture of her outfits.
Black, plastic trousers are disgusting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yum, pop tarts 🤢
ethan WILL be sick when he realises his mum just tricked him into eating a non-vegetarian food. the kid who eats all the leftover icing on saturday mornings hates pop tarts? yeah, he hates the fact that he was given - whether through sheer ignorance or purposeful trickery - icing laced with animal skin, bones and ligaments, because the only pop tarts suitable for veggies are the non-frosted ones. the frosted ones contain gelatine, and all three of the packets babs showed were covered in frosting. 😡

for a kid who supposedly checks the packaging himself, she must have intentionally lied to him about the ingredients. after literally claiming to support his decision - showing off the meat alternatives in your smeg - imagine comforting your sensitive, vegetarian son over a cancelled disney trip by sneakily feeding him dead animals. if the poor kid didn't already have trust issues, he certainly does now! 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
A tiny, insignificant point but why would you have a diffuser going with a scented oil and also light scented candles? Like everything in her life....she has to go that bit too far🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A tiny, insignificant point but why would you have a diffuser going with a scented oil and also light scented candles? Like everything in her life....she has to go that bit too far🤣
You mean the diffuser that was part of an ad on fb for Aldi that she didn’t Mark as an #ad

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So today is my birthday, and my husband decided it was only right to treat me like a Kween 😂

90D603F7-6AB3-4C2E-BE0A-74CBB0F98393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok. So watching her friend tamingtwins and noticed she calls her daughter Harry, Haz and suddenly the 💡 comes on and I understand why we no longer have Erin called “doodles” and now called “ez” she can’t even give her children pet names without copying who ever is her friend at that time
I noticed that too. She really does take on other peoples personalities and sayings.
Taming twins visited her at the old house once. Whilst the children were playing, the shower rail got pulled down. Bab was vile about it! Of course it wasn't her kids that did it. The blame went solely on the other children.
I wonder what the friendship is there, they seem to be polar opposites!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 397908
I mean, what the actual duck?
I bet there are so many WhatsApp groups of people that know her that are basically like Tattle sharing these screen grabs - one for the friends she used to scream at that ditched her, one for Erin and Ethan's school staff, one for the school staff she used to work at, a few for former pupils, one for the school mums.....and not one will be doing anything other than going 'what a bleeping mess' 😂

I noticed that too. She really does take on other peoples personalities and sayings.
Taming twins visited her at the old house once. Whilst the children were playing, the shower rail got pulled down. Bab was vile about it! Of course it wasn't her kids that did it. The blame went solely on the other children.
I wonder what the friendship is there, they seem to be polar opposites!
And mentioned it about five times in one vlog

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Taming twins has some good recipes on her blog. I made one of the slow cooker stews this week and it was yummy!

Reactions: 8
I bet there are so many WhatsApp groups of people that know her that are basically like Tattle sharing these screen grabs - one for the friends she used to scream at that ditched her, one for Erin and Ethan's school staff, one for the school staff she used to work at, a few for former pupils, one for the school mums.....and not one will be doing anything other than going 'what a bleeping mess' 😂

And mentioned it about five times in one vlog
That is so rude. Why is TT friends with her? She seems so normal and has respect for herself.

Reactions: 10
Probably to cover up the stench from the manky pj’s , dressing gown and unwashed Babs!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She got the wrong pop tarts. Garden centre near me has a good American snack section and so I get to stock up on my favourite cinnamon roll pop tarts. I limit myself to two a week. (As in two slices in one packet). Yes I have the tastebuds of a 6yr old.
🤣 I like the s'mores ones, but like babs I'm greedy, so don't buy them so I can't fly through them in a week! 🤣

Reactions: 8
God - I missed so much yesterday!! Some real howlers on here 😂😂😂
Here’s my little contribution (be it 24hrs late)

THE PUS TRUST (Read as The Dogs’ Trust)

This is Stephen. We found him, shaking & shivering, in a shoe storage box, in a damp shed. He was dressed only in a t-shirt & shorts, wearing socks with sliders.
Stephen has suffered terrible abuse over the last few years. He’s been screamed at, laughed at & forced to be involved in crap adverts on camera. He’s been fed scraps of beige, stodgy food, causing a pot belly with skinny legs.
Stephen has responded well to being spoken to at a normal volume & he’s very good at obeying commands. His eyes lit up when we gave him a Tip Top!
We’re sure that, with a lot of encouragement, Stephen could be an excellent companion for a quiet couple. He is not good with loud mouthed, egotistical types & showed fear when exposed to ‘mustard yellow’ hair.
He is currently under assessment at our Birmingham Branch but if you are interested in giving him a loving home, please get in touch.

NEUTERED: YES (no sign of any testicles)
GOOD WITH CHILDREN: YES
GOOD AT EXCEL COLLAGES: YES
GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTED
18524969-B80B-4CA0-BF65-1496C10CA6CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The only ‘cleaning’ she does is when she’s being paid to promote a product like Flash. There’s probably another #AD on its way soon.
I was thinking that too! 🤣🤣 she’s trying to make out she’s a cleaning queen!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

This is Stephen. We found him, shaking & shivering, in a shoe storage box, in a damp shed. He was dressed only in a t-shirt & shorts, wearing socks with sliders.
Stephen has suffered terrible abuse over the last few years. He’s been screamed at, laughed at & forced to be involved in crap adverts on camera. He’s been fed scraps of beige, stodgy food, causing a pot belly with skinny legs.
Stephen has responded well to being spoken to at a normal volume & he’s very good at obeying commands. His eyes lit up when we gave him a Tip Top!
We’re sure that, with a lot of encouragement, Stephen could be an excellent companion for a quiet couple. He is not good with loud mouthed, egotistical types & showed fear when exposed to ‘mustard yellow’ hair.
He is currently under assessment at our Birmingham Branch but if you are interested in giving him a loving home, please get in touch.

GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTEDView attachment 398318
🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Bravo. I spat tea out reading that. Hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTEDView attachment 398318
This is hilarious! Let’s find him a good home! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.