Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the duck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities
A virtual Brummymummy meet up!? WTAF
Will there be swipe-ups to buy her mugs/pamphlet? I’ve seen/heard it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️

“I’m only going to unmute you if you say how much you adore me, loves ya.” 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only reason they came into her bedroom was because they heard her filming stories and not only does that make her kids cry for attention because they must think she loves her phone more than them but her kids must be constantly paranoid that she is saying something about them, and something embarrassing or negative. I can't wait for protection laws for children of influencers come into force

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
why do they have bed olympics all the time? Those kids are old enough to sleep in their own beds and be told to sleep in their own beds if they wake in the night - which I thought given she's stated they are both deep sleepers seems strange to be waking and moving beds during the night. I never slept with my parents unless I was sick and they wanted to keep an eye on me.

Reactions: 11
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the duck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities
I haven't even watched this yet and despise her for it. Your daydream about how life will be when they're adults is going to be such a stretch from the truth Babs, the older they get the more they'll resent you and your phone and you won't see them for dust.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry to ask but I have searched and I can’t find the answer...why is she called Wet Sandra? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could have stopped filming. Then refilmed again- not like its live!

Reactions: 10
Ok. Who is going to take one for the team here and get on that Brummymummy meet up 🤷‍♀️🤣😳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is a vile person. Put the phone down bab and talk to your kids!

I’m so here for the teenage years when they can’t bear to look/talk to her. I remember everything my mum did embarrassed me back then and she didn’t do anything to deserve it poor woman 😂 When E and E see what their mother has put out there on the net for all to see they will be mortified.....oh silly me they won’t as they ADORE HER/LOVE ON HER HARD 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
I've been thinking, in all this time, I don't think I've ever seen Babs use a comma. I think she thinks full stops are the same thing. She certainly uses them as such. Maybe she missed that day in school?

• Haha
Virtual meeting - now, I believe there should be a pre-warning about ‘Bab Close Ups’ for those of a nervous disposition.
Not everyone enjoys counting blackheads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Babs (because we know you read here) go and listen to Dr Chatterjeee’s podcast with Matthew Walker talking about the effects of alcohol on sleep. “Sedation is not sleep”. Have you never questioned Babs how your sleep has got worse since you started drinking at 4pm? You should. If you stopped necking Baileys like it was chocolate milkshake you’d sleep beyond 4am

Hope that helps. Loves ya

and ofc, the mean girls quote that forever applies to babs - and unsurprisingly , it's not the "i'm not a normal mom, i'm a COOL mom!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

absolutely no-one: "there must be SOMETHING you're good at?!"

babs: "i can put my whole fist in my mouth! wanna see?"

literally everyone: "no. that's okay..."

babs:
View attachment 391023

: "...anything else?"

babs:
View attachment 391025
I'm surprised she's not tried the whole "my breasts can tell when it's raining" a la mean girls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats it im done I can't believe she told her child to stand there and wait for a hug, what mother does that its vile a natural reaction would be to put your arm out and invite them in for a hug vile vile vile

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A virtual meet up is going to be Babs drunk even at lunch time. It'll be Babs constantly filming stories of the event. It'll be a quiz. It'll be a conversation between her and wet Sandra. It'll be a zoom version of her polls.. put your hand up if...😴 oh goodness, just nodded off there for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thats it im done I can't believe she told her child to stand there and wait for a hug, what mother does that its vile a natural reaction would be to put your arm out and invite them in for a hug vile vile vile
Must’ve been Ethan, no way would she do that to the golden child.

Babs - stop moaning about their bedtime. You have royally fucked it up for them instead of sticking to a routine. The sleepovers in your bed for special occasions & girly nights etc?They have their own rooms except Kenny let them sleep in them on their own. Kenny must be up bright & early & out that bed before her phone goes on, if he sleeps there? Cured the snoring by kicking him up to the toptop attic?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand! She shows them on camera so she could have pulled them in to shot. Or as someone said, the best option would be to put the phone down and re-record the absolute pointless drivel after a precious morning hug. twit. Just shows exactly how much those kids must be told that they come second to her phone and all the strangers on the internet by the things she says and does 🙄

Also don’t understand “bed olympics”. They’re not in bed with her. So what, are the kids swapping beds between them? Or is Erin jealous that Ethan gets a sleepover with PUS in his room on the “spare mattress” every night so wants to get involved too? I can’t even imagine what she’s talking about, a 10 and 8 year old shouldn’t be kicking off and throwing a tantrum like a toddler would if you tell them to sleep in their own bed. She’s either full of crap (highly likely) or they’ve done such a crap job of parenting that the kids are awful (likely she’s been crap, the kids don’t seem awful when you see them 🤷🏼‍♀️) Much like the divide and conquer home school spiel, I think she’s making all this bed tit up for the toddler mums!

We definitely said she should do lives, quizzes, chats etc when she did her beg for engagement last week about being lonely and only having her phone for company. I believe I pointed out she could charge for a Zoom if she wanted to make money on it! So once again, Tattle giving Babs her content and doing her job for her. We should be the ones charging her!

The way she told Ethan (probably) to "stand there and wait" was the teacher in her! What mother with an ounce of real compassion in them tells their own child to "wait" for a cuddle.

Said child was probably thinking "your ok thanks, I'll wait til you're showered" 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't understand this "I can't get a lie in" or "I can't pee alone" bollocks. Her children are 10 and 8! Plus she has a husband! duck off with this nonsense. Try being a single parent to a toddler babs. Then you'll know what it's like to never get a lie in (because you're the only parent in the house and you have to get up when they do) or pee alone (because you can't lock the bathroom door on a toddler). Also, maybe if she didn't put her kids to bed earlier than my friggin' toddler goes then maybe, just maybe, they wouldnt be waking her up at some ungodly hour.

Oh and Babs, to those of us with ACTUAL toddlers, 6:30am is a bloody lie in!

Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand this "I can't get a lie in" or "I can't pee alone" bollocks. Her children are 10 and 8! Plus she has a husband! duck off with this nonsense. Try being a single parent to a toddler babs. Then you'll know what it's like to never get a lie in (because you're the only parent in the house and you have to get up when they do) or pee alone (because you can't lock the bathroom door on a toddler). Also, maybe if she didn't put her kids to bed earlier than my friggin' toddler goes then maybe, just maybe, they wouldnt be waking her up at some ungodly hour.

Oh and Babs, to those of us with ACTUAL toddlers, 6:30am is a bloody lie in!

Hope that helps.
I think she's still trying to hold onto the toddler stuff as that's where she originally did well - I have a toddler myself and I genuinely like her early posts/videos as a working mum to two small kids. Now she's a lazy slob who seems to resent her kids. Not very appealing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.