Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
So annoying the way she makes out she is so on point with all of the excitement about trump? He’s been in power for years and the only time she mentions him is when it’s all over the press, as if her girl is so excited, always waiting for the bandwagon to pass by so she can jump on, it’s pathetic and comes across as beyond insincere , it’s so cringe as it comes across so badly!!! She is annoying me so much today!!! 🙈
During the election she sat on the fence so much that during the face picking morning stories it was all "whichever way you want it to go I hope you get what you want, loves ya lots" but now it's safer to have an opinion she's straight on the bandwagon - she is just so predictable

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Is there a song this clusterfucktard hasn’t been dumped too ffs and most songs in the 90s were not about heartbreak the utter 🔔 end!

I’m almost surprised she didn’t mention Ocean Colour Scene being from fecking brum

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is this the swingers grass trend, can’t wait for her to jump on that band wagon 😂

And that’s all they’ve got to do today? A photo shoot with plants, keep living that best lie Babs. We all know you’ll be filming an ad, having someone round or visiting your mum. You are such a liar 🤥
1000% this!

There is no way Waynetta slob has got out of her manky PJ's, washed the yellow hair and put on her best Pantomime Dame make-up just for a photo.

We see you Babs! More than you'll ever know!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Well at least you got one thing fucking right Babs. 👍👍

And. WOWZERS. My first thread title 🤯 mind. Blown. Safe to say I am shooketh. Whatever shall I do with myself? I want to throw a party but yanno, nowhere to goooo, nothing to dooooo 🤣🤣
Thank you lovely bunch 😘 love yas 😘😘
LOVE the thread title. you definitely deserve a baileys hot cock and a beige buffet stay-at-home, netflix-and-binge party to celebrate! perhaps crack out the lego, and build yourself a shrine, to emphasise your own brilliance! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and ofc, the mean girls quote that forever applies to babs - and unsurprisingly , it's not the "i'm not a normal mom, i'm a COOL mom!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

absolutely no-one: "there must be SOMETHING you're good at?!"

babs: "i can put my whole fist in my mouth! wanna see?"

literally everyone: "no. that's okay..."

babs:
Screenshot_20210118_224756.jpg

: "...anything else?"

babs:
Screenshot_20210118_225322.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BonBon27

VIP Member
I have some questions:
1. Why?
2. What is ‘bogling’? Does she mean boogying? Is it a word she made up?!?
3.Why?
4. What’s with the smart top and pyjama bottoms? I get you can do that if you’re on Zoom and no one sees your bottom half. But what’s the point of announcing it to the world? Get dressed or stay in pyjamas 🤷🏼‍♀️
5. Why?
6. Does she think this is funny? Flattering? I mean, I know I’m overweight and I know I’m no beauty, I might dance around for my kids to laugh at, I wouldn’t put it out on the web!
7. Why?
8. If it’s meant to be funny, why does she look angry and aggressive? Where are the laughs and smiles?
9. Why?
AF3A0598-DCEE-47C6-8ABB-4ED69A60C896.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she dragged all her plants in from all over her hobbit house and put them in front of the Harry potter fire place, did her make up and got dressed to have a photo taken amongst her plant babies! She is bizarre!!

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh god, she's going to be advising us how to talk to girls about periods
probably following the public announcement that erin has started her period. babs will mortify her by throwing a celebratory beige buffet and buying her a period cake, and further humiliate her by forcing her to pose for a photo next to a huge pile of tampax boxes to plaster all over SM. she'll offer "tips" - and probably film an accompanying vlog - on how to teach your kid to insert a tampon - likely with an emphasis on how it was actually ste who taught her because he's such a progressive dad and babs has a total inability to actually talk about "rude things" *schoolgirl giggle* well and, y'know, he has experience. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s unbelievably crass, vulgar and frankly makes a brick look intelligent. I can’t believe anyone with a brain finds her funny/amusing/entertaining/witty.
She has NOTHING to say because even without lockdown her life is dull & boring. She really needs to just fuck off.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She’s absolutely smug in that video, obviously an ad deal has come through. More ads incoming, another week closer to all this being over? Is she actually for real?

• Sick
  • Sad

Instashambles

The utter smug look of a woman whose loving it that her kids are arguing over HER
Nah Babs. Trust me, when those kids are old enough to understand how you've exploited them and overshared about them on the Internet they'll be shoving you straight in the nearest 1 star rating care home.

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I got labelled "mortifying" by my daughter because I met her in our town centre after school, she'd walked down with friends, and I, her mother, committed the terrible crime of saying "hi" to the assorted teens in her company... Emma hasn't got a chance, Erin will cringe herself inside out.
My kids are adults now but I took the youngest, he’s now 20, for a hospital appointment 4 years ago and then we walked into town to get the bus home. Once we hit the town centre, near his college, he said “you know what you’ve got to do Mom” and nodded towards the opposite side of the street 😂

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
There are a lot of new members in these threads. Babs does that not tell you how you need to get your shit together? You're losing your audience, they see through the lies and insincerity. Questions about crisps are not keeping people's attention. Take a good look at yourself, you are not an inspiration, you are not influencing anyone to buy your products, you are not entertaining, you are not advising or informing. What do you do?

• Heart

Instashambles

So they boy has been co sleeping with Emma for almost 8 years and not 2 weeks ago she shit on his privacy and shared this with the internet. Big hoopla about how now he is in his own bed finally.

She also added a few days ago that her children were misbehaving, struggling to concentrate with home school. You don't need to be a professor of child psychology and development to know that tired kids DO NOT BEHAVE OR CONCENTRATE!!

So then she does what.. encourage a sleepover in her bed. On a school night.

This woman is a complete idiot.

I moved my 5 month old into her own room this week and let me tell you I am in no rush to have either of my children back in my bed ANY time soon 🙃

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is trying to brand herself as a plant mom when she killed her special expensive plant she brought with her inheritance money!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That photo is definitely not suitable for her Public Insta profile pic!
BTEC Paul will be all over that tomorrow once he's finished his home schooling.
You can't really see her face and its too dull dressed head to toe on black 🤷‍♀️

That photo is definitely not suitable for her Public Insta profile pic!
BTEC Paul will be all over that tomorrow once he's finished his home schooling.
You can't really see her face and its too dull dressed head to toe on black 🤷‍♀️
She'd be much better using one of our Avatars 🤣🤣

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure everything she's doing today is for us.

It's really, REALLY making me cringe. That floral blouse is hideous anyway but wearing it with her panto dame makeup and pyjama bottoms...she looks genuinely unhinged and frankly mentally ill (no offence meant by this).

When I was younger, my mum could do no right. Everything she did - even if it was just completely normal behaviour - embarrassed me, and would lead to screaming rows. Obviously I grew out of it as I was just being a stroppy teenager. If my mum had acted like Emma, I would have been so utterly humiliated and upset I think it would have damaged my relationship with my mum for good. As has been said on here, teenagers can be absolutely brutal and those kids are going to be ripped to shreds when they get to secondary school if Emma is still acting this way. It's hard to come back from that.

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
AD for all the sanitary products, and pretending she's an eco warrior with the reusable cups and pads
Eco warrior 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Emma is singlehandedly keeping the single use item industry alive.

Do you remember when she did that "ad" last year for energy saving and all she did was get the kids to sort out their old clothes 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow