Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
She's vile, vulgar, gross and disgusting!!! What is she saying about that light. Which is also horrible and needs a different bulb in it!!!
Why is that what comes to her mind? It just looks like a bulb that's too big, that's all.

What is the technique where a psychologist shows you splotches on a piece of paper and you're supposed to say the first thing you see? Well every splotch for Emma would be either a bodily excretion or an ex boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
That poor dog!
She is definitely trying to throw us a message to help her 🙉
I reckon if she was a few years younger she'd 100% be thinking of having another baby for content - she dresses in maternity fashion and has started carrying the dog around like a newborn

• Haha
  • Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Baileys at 2.55pm??!! Geez she’s got a problem. She is a walking advert for type 2 Diabetes.... sugar sugar and more sugar.
Can’t she even make home made soup? Her friend Taming Twins had a recipe on her stories this week ( or last can’t remember!) for tomato soup it was so easy and lush!
I bet she doesn’t even go for walk half the time. Just dresses up goes outside and takes photo then goes back inside and sits on her lardy arse all day.

• Heart

JBTat

She is vile tagging her children in a picture of fancy hot 'cocks'. Wondering if her friend has been over to deliver them, breaking more rules again
I thought it was really inappropriate to tag a 10 year old girl saying someone sent her a hot cock, I've reported it to Instagram. This woman needs to find some boundaries and fast!

• Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
The only reason they came into her bedroom was because they heard her filming stories and not only does that make her kids cry for attention because they must think she loves her phone more than them but her kids must be constantly paranoid that she is saying something about them, and something embarrassing or negative. I can't wait for protection laws for children of influencers come into force

• Sad
  • Heart

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Sending lots of love to everyone. I've not been on much. My toddler smashed the keys on my work laptop and I couldn't log on all day. That was an interesting call to IT. Good times.

Honestly, this thread keeps me going.

Sending a huge hug to everyone X

• Heart
  • Wow

TatForTat

Babs timeline:

1. had love of her life once.
2. didn’t work out.
3. Clearly settled with Ste. Was happy for a while.
4. clearly realises in herself that she settled.
5. Pines for the non-obtainable past.
6. Drinks, gets extremely fat and out of shape,
To give herself the excuse for not being able to do what she really wants.
7. can’t admit she is unhappy now, so just has to pretend for the Instagram trap she is now in.
8.Gets more unhappy. More drinking. More crap food.
9. Will eventually have affair with milkman or similar.
10. Ste will stay as he is a doormat.
11. Repeat steps 6 to 10.

• Haha
  • Sad

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Why does she want sleepovers with her children? I don't understand? I love my sleep. My daughter is 3 and has only ever slept in my bed if she has been really poorly (she had a temp of 39 degrees just before covid started and we ended up in A&E so I wanted her close to me). I don't just let her sleep in my bed. They LITERALLY had a problem with Ethan wanting to sleep in their bed every night until he was 7 years old and she's ENCOURAGING him to still do that!

Good Egg

VIP Member
Can we stop saying Mr Egg please!! I’m starting to get a complex over my ex who I chucked a pint over in Kavos. Bathroom meltdown impending here...

Troll on xx

• Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I think it’s quite baffling how she remembers with such clarity all the 90s heartbreak?! Considering that she can’t remember the lies she told us all yesterday I find this quite incredible......

And another thing, how the heck is this interesting content for even the die hard babettes and not totally offensive to her family? Is PUS even aware of the shite that she posts?????

• Haha

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
What's with the sleepovers all the time? Why do they have to be with her? Honestly I value my alone time with my husband too much to have my kids sleep in my bed... I have never had my kids in bed unless they have been ill.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The plant vlog is so all over the place, she never plans anything does she? She’s lying throughout as she can not look at the camera when spouting her lies.

To summarise she likes plants because they look nice & she waters/mists every now & again. Doesn’t know their actual names, doesn’t care she’s not a Botanist. Buy them from supermarkets & garden centres. Propagation makes you look great really scientific.

Homeschooling much smoother this time, Erin really motivated & works well. Ethan you know he’s littler & needs more help 🤦🏼‍♀️ People with larger families must have it tough - no shit Sherlock thanks for being patronising. They are so lucky they can use Ste’s work laptop for Ethan (is that the one that’s had nail polish remover on it now?)

Oh Stevie the plant died & she has a new favourite. Don’t like the way she has obviously instilled fear in those kids when she is filming. I get the feeling she’s a bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

KoKo

Hiya, I’m a bit of a lurker here. I’m new to her channel, started following her after watching some of her old YouTube videos when her children were toddlers as I have a 1 year old. I thought she seemed quite nice and relatable so followed her on Instagram and my god was I wrong!. She seems very erratic, it’s like she has no content planned and makes it up as she goes along and it doesn’t come across well.
She definitely babies her children. Personally, I would still jump in my mums bed when I was a teenager, in the mornings to watch tv together or sometimes if I was really ill for comfort The difference was my mum was a single mum and it was just us 2 in the house, if mum had a partner there’s no way she’d leave him in bed on his own to have a sleepover with me like she does with her children. Also, if I had siblings I’d have sleepovers with them rather than my mum. I also didn’t have an issue with co sleeping like Ethan apparently does, I was in my own bed from a young age, if she really wants Ethan to not struggle being separated from her she shouldn’t encourage sleepovers together.
Also, she really needs to changer her brand. Yes, I followed her as I initially liked her for her toddler mum content. But I don’t want to see that content from a mum of Primary school children, I’d be more inclined to follow her if she had content relating to that. Like actual ideas for activities with children of that age, days out, how to handle the teen years etc. There’s practically no one doing that, so I’m sure a lot of people would watch it if she did do that sort of stuff. But I honesty don’t think she knows how to parent children of their age, it just seems like she wants them to be babies forever.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
FFS primary school maths isn’t that hard, I know some of it is longwinded and the methods can be annoying but a quick Google or watching the video that LITERALLY EXPLAINS it all and you should be fine. PUS isn’t an idiot (well, he married her, so 🤷🏼‍♀️ But he’s got a proper job so can’t be too silly), I’m sure he could also help. Get a grip woman, this isn’t quality content, you’re just making yourself look like a twat going on and on about it 🤬
Also noticed that the Andy Pandy jumpsuit does not seem to have the same powers of pulling in the waist this morning!🤣 Funny how you can look so different in two days when you haven’t edited the life out of photo hey??

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
You don't have a small shop Emma!
You sell over priced pretentious crap mugs online. There is a big difference!!!
How does she get so many things wrong constantly?!!! My creative, clever cousin has a small business, the last year has been devastating for her as she makes the majority of her money through craft fairs and Christmas markets - not singling her out as a solo case at all, I am positive this has been the case for nearly everybody with similar businesses. The fees for small businesses to sell their items on Amazon are appalling, which is why it's all mass produced crap on there.

The reason to encourage shopping with small business is not "I have a small shop so I know what it's like". You absolutely don't know what it's like, Emma.

Hope that helps. Loves ya 😘

• Heart

bethica

Those kids have no privacy. I thought they weren’t sharing much about Erins op but now we have a whole reel with her singing (😬) over the top. Some things don’t need to on the internet Emma. If kids from her school or future schools see that they may mock her for the neck thing and also the fact her singing is all over the gram.
The poor kid out of tune 😢 this is the stuff that could haunt her through high school. Kids are mean

• Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I somehow ended up reading an earlier thread this morning without realising it wasn’t this one. I read three pages before I noticed the dates on it. Made me realise just how dull and boring her content is. There was nothing in any of the screenshots or our chatter that stood out. It was all just the same boring shite. She really does need to think about her content.

It’s reinforced how little she does with the kids Why not share pics from your walks Babs? Is it because you’re doing them further away than you should or with people you shouldn’t be meeting?

Her content is just her. I don’t think I’ve ever known such a massive narcissist

• Heart