Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She was. If you watch her latest vlog, Erin appears whilst she is filming and Babs cuddles her and tells her "you're overwhelmed with love for me".
I’ve never in all my 26 years of being a mom told my children “you’re overwhelmed with love for me...” what special type of narcissistic twat says things like that?!

Just to add I love my all my children more than life itself however as they are mainly teenagers I’m grateful if they just hold a convo with me, never in my wildest dreams would I tell them that they must love me or that I love them hard - it sounds wrong on every level. The older ones like me again as they’ve gone through that teenage angst stage but the younger are all full of hormones and that and I am the meanest person ever as their friends are all meeting up and I refuse to let them go. Lockdown and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Guys, guys quick change of subject, but do you reckon Ste is one of those men who has a thing for fat women, you know, you see documentaries on tv and he’s feeding up the woman to keep her/get her fat? Do you think Ste’s a ‘feeder’ cos, according to babs, he’s always getting her treats.

mind you, ‘according to babs’.....

I know we’re all bored, I know it’s lockdown, I know we don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to see. But heavens above, get a life woman! View attachment 387948
Aka ‘I have an ad coming soon’

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
It is one hundred percent disrespectful to stick a crown on Kamala Harris and call her a queen. Is she taking the piss out of US constitution? Does she not realise America is a Republic and very proud of it?

• Haha
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's vile, vulgar, gross and disgusting!!! What is she saying about that light. Which is also horrible and needs a different bulb in it!!!

• Sick

Outnumbered

I can't believe she had the brass neck to ask for places to get prints from knowing full well she had an ad coming up with disenio. What a vile money grabbing woman. She has no integrity whatsoever. She must know she's on the way out and making as much off the sheep before she fades into irrelevance.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but are we going to have this act of "ooh hello, I didn't see you there on the camera that I positioned" EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. NOW!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her eye make-up looks like Rachel's in that episode of Friends where she's broken her rib and Ross has to do it for her. Only worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
It's utterly bizzare that she yearns for a life of being a student, clubbing and going to Mr Egg at 2am. Is she having some kind of mid life crisis? I did all that in my student days and don't wish for it now. Just like I don't give past boyfriends a second thought. The only thing I want now is to actually see my parents and family who have missed out on a year of seeing my kids grow up.

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
"Bed Olympics" doesn't even make sense in the context she uses it. She means "musical beds". It's not like Erin's performing calisthenics atop her gifted mattress. Or maybe Ethan's going for the mattress high jump and that's why he's collecting mattresses.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Reading your posts tonight ladies pulls at my heart. I'd love to be able to offer you all a bit more support than just the laughs we have on here ❤

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Translation: ‘I’ve got nothing helpful to say because I was only asking to boost my engagement. I don’t actually care about you at all’View attachment 390793
Learn to structure a sentence then your might come across with some sincerity.

And don't listen to her, go for a walk, drink some water, eat a piece of fruit and do something productive, even just for10 minutes

and ofc, the mean girls quote that forever applies to babs - and unsurprisingly , it's not the "i'm not a normal mom, i'm a COOL mom!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

absolutely no-one: "there must be SOMETHING you're good at?!"

babs: "i can put my whole fist in my mouth! wanna see?"

literally everyone: "no. that's okay..."

babs:
View attachment 391023

: "...anything else?"

babs:
View attachment 391025
Awkward, when your hand gets too fat and you can't perform your party trick

• Haha

CeeCee1000

Wow what a week in the life of Babs!!! Just caught up on the threads! Phew!

One question, how do they get filled up on freezer food all the time? Like I love a fish finger don’t get me wrong, but as an adult I also love a big tasty pasta dish or steak, chips and veg or a lovely risotto!! I think they need to have bigger and better main meals and they would then need less of the snacks and all the sweet things they eat! I also love eggs for breakfast/brunch while furloughed, they never seem to have anything like that. Oooh a nice scrambled egg with avocado or smoked salmon as a treat mmmmm!

• Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Again. Who finds this funny?

Emma's fans are amongst the biggest sad cases on the www. The sort of women that think they're risqué if they have a glass of pink Echo Falls on a school night. Probably think Miranda is just hilarious. Only have other mums from school as friends. Call their husband The Hubster.

That blouse is fucking hideous as well.
Absolutely 100% super dickheads!!!! Attend take that concerts on the regular. Fantasise about men from box sets. Drink gin from an encrusted monogrammed glass prob made from another school mom trying to be a lady boss. Compete with other moms about their kids ability or lie to keep up, drop kids off then go jogging whilst breast feeding. Too busy to talk to any parent at the gate who could be struggling cos it’ll kill their buzz and dent their perfect life bubble🤣 usually see wearing hunters welly’s to stand at the school gate chatting shit for an hour (when not jogging), thought Mrs Brown was hilarious over Christmas, always perform over the top displays when the children come out of school. The whole house is as GREY as their zest for life

• Haha
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
Christ is it that big a deal to change a profile picture? Does it need this many announcements?
Also, no friends messaged her about it because 1 she doesn’t have any friends and 2 no one really cares enough about other people’s bloody photos. BUT if they did, I’d say it’s because they’re so used to seeing her looking like an absolute state that they got a shock seeing her look what she thinks is half decent. The “cute” face makes me want to throw up in my mouth personally 🤢View attachment 389076
I absolutely can not STAND it when she pretends to be cute. It doesn't suit her, and is so fake.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Makes her feel like she's got friends

She doesn't get invited to events 😂
Because she has no idea how to act in public, no social etiquette and is by her own words an embarrassing mess.
It’s why she went to therapy although she tried to blame tattlers

We are almost on the 20th January and no mention of this month being cervical cancer month. With 18-24th January being cervical cancer prevention week, this finger has stayed silent nothing about #smearforsmear from jos trust and cervical cancer in general. She has no interest in anything unless she can make it about her and how she’s the hero/victim in the narrative.
Dont worry clusterfucktard, we know you read here.You made a complete 💩 show of “documenting” your smear last year and I have no doubt you’ll scramble to throw some half thought out post/story tomorrow about it now tattle has reminded you. As a survivor of both endometrial and cervical cancer please don’t bother jumping on this bandwagon - your self serving, patronising, babette worship me post (after being reminded about this shit by us) is neither wanted or needed.

Last edited:

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Nah Babs. Trust me, when those kids are old enough to understand how you've exploited them and overshared about them on the Internet they'll be shoving you straight in the nearest 1 star rating care home.
She’ll be in for a shock if any legislation gets passed that protects child youtubers/ family vlogging accounts. France has recently passed something & from what I read on another thread it’s happening here too but Covid has delayed it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Frankie75

VIP Member
It’s genuinely brilliant news that Erin’s operation was a success and that her physio has paid off. Good to also see that Babs acknowledged both the Children’s hospital and the Royal Orthopaedic for their hard work and care, but why do I feel that Babs is sharing this more for content than sincerity 🤔

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the fuck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities
That really got me this morning. The fake happy surprise that someone came into the room, then the “stand there and I’ll cuddle you in a minute”. Babs you’re vile! Stopping putting the gram and your pointless shit before your children!! 🤬

• Angry