Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueroses

Oh the shame of actually having Brummy Mummy in my dream last night! (I know what you're all thinking, yes it probably was more of a nightmare.)

Weirdly I went to her house (an actual normal size house not her Borrowers house) and she was dressed in her PJ's and dressing gown and rubbing dairylea and orange juice into her face so it looked like a beard so she hide round the house and scare people.
What. The. Actual. Fact.
Might need to look in to the meaning of that dream 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Donald73

VIP Member
The plant vlog is so all over the place, she never plans anything does she? She’s lying throughout as she can not look at the camera when spouting her lies.

To summarise she likes plants because they look nice & she waters/mists every now & again. Doesn’t know their actual names, doesn’t care she’s not a Botanist. Buy them from supermarkets & garden centres. Propagation makes you look great really scientific.

Homeschooling much smoother this time, Erin really motivated & works well. Ethan you know he’s littler & needs more help 🤦🏼‍♀️ People with larger families must have it tough - no shit Sherlock thanks for being patronising. They are so lucky they can use Ste’s work laptop for Ethan (is that the one that’s had nail polish remover on it now?)

Oh Stevie the plant died & she has a new favourite. Don’t like the way she has obviously instilled fear in those kids when she is filming. I get the feeling she’s a bully.
Wait a minute...she’s a plant expert giving advice and one of her plants died in her care? That’s like having a certain Doctor couple give ‘childcare whilst on holiday’ advice.

• Haha
  • Wow

theodorable

You don't have a small shop Emma!
You sell over priced pretentious crap mugs online. There is a big difference!!!
Did anyone else get a Christmas mug? I don’t normally come on this thread as I don’t really know much about her I just wanted a nice festive mug. The quality is so bad.. it’s so light compared to proper mugs that I almost throw my tea all over the room every time I lift it up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Those kids have no privacy. I thought they weren’t sharing much about Erins op but now we have a whole reel with her singing (😬) over the top. Some things don’t need to on the internet Emma. If kids from her school or future schools see that they may mock her for the neck thing and also the fact her singing is all over the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Loopybird69

VIP Member
It’s great news that the golden child has had success with her medical issue. Listening to that reel, babs is absolutely deluded if she thinks there is any ‘triple threat’ there though. I really hope she isn’t filling her child’s head with unrealistic dreams.
I think it’s wrong sharing such personal photos of her. The recovery, in hospital etc. It just doesn’t sit right that it’s all out there.
I really don’t want to comment on a 10yr olds talent however if I were a “stage mom” I’d be more threatened by Ethan than Erin

At least after her boozy bath last night that post will bring her the adoration she needs this morning

BonBon27

VIP Member
Translation: ‘I’ve got nothing helpful to say because I was only asking to boost my engagement. I don’t actually care about you at all’View attachment 390793
Ok 10 points to Babs for actually talking about a poll result. Not sure that has ever happened in all the time I’ve followed her!
Minus 100 points for the full stop after sad. That caption makes no grammatical sense.
Minus 100 points for putting a full stop after except, which is not the end of the sentence. Don’t put anything or use a semi-colon.
Minus 50 points for the s on love and the use of ya.
Try harder Babs!

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
This will have a massive negative impact on the children soon. She has no idea what she has done to those kids future mental health.
This!! So true!! I feel as though the damage has already been done. There is no escaping the Internet and one day this will all implode.

As nice as it is for Erin to make a cup of tea, why photo Erin? Why not take a photo of the mug of tea?

I’m having a bad day today even though I’m trying to get through as best I can I had a few bad Intrusive thoughts again last night and I’ve woken up anxious. Ashamed to say I’m not even dressed yet today.

Alot of my MH struggles stem from my parents, their attitudes and actions and outlook on life and I’m angry at people who didn’t step up and help just like Ste, Nanny San and Roger and Ste’s parents and Emma’s sister. The kids will grow up resentful they didn’t air a voice. I’m certain of this

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Ooh do you? I was the year above her at school 😂😂
I won't derail but it goes back to when she was a Slimming World leader, then area manager. Vile, vile nasty, self centred, stuck up cow! I knew her quite well. Haven't spoken since the twins were born and I 'jokingly' said their names sounded like a firm of solicitors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
To me, her bedroom walls look grubby. Don’t know why she didn’t emulsion the walls first to freshen them up before hanging the pictures. Also, there’s too much furniture crammed in there 🙈
🤬 Actually Emma has informed us that it is a very specific style called "Scandi boho" and NOT "dirty walls and having furniture that doesn't match or fit"

Hope that helps ☺

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She has done the "smart top, PJ's bottoms" joke (if you can call it that) everyday this week.
Emma, get some new content. I mean we've got loads if you're stuck,,,,,,
Who won the comp?
Whats the results of your endless polls?
Where did you really spend Xmas?
Why is Erin the favourite child?
Where does Kenny sleep?
How's your numb foot/leg/fanny flap?
Which leg is it again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So.
Its Gary Barlow's 50th today!
But she has gone in 'hard' first thing with a QUIZ 🤦‍♀️ about crisps.
No mention of the God himself.
I mean she will now she's read here ✌ Hi Emma you complete and utter vile sad act.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I think it’s a case of ‘The Tale of Emma & Mr Egg’ - a Beatrix Potter type story!
It seems to me that while most people were necking Thunderbird or Diamond White in town on a Saturday night, before heading to one of the clubs, Emma was still in her bedroom screaming about Take That & having imaginary snogs with Matt Goss.
I think you are right! Brummymummy is a character and when Emma goes on about clubbing etc that is what Brummymummy would have been doing, when the reality is Emma was at home kissing posters of Gary Barlow 😂😂 she talks about what she would have liked to have been doing rather than a reality!

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
BrummyMummy#54 Sozzard Babs, you’re a big disgrace, sharing your kids’ lives all over the place!

(Think of Queen We Will Rock You!)

• Heart
It’s great news that the golden child has had success with her medical issue. Listening to that reel, babs is absolutely deluded if she thinks there is any ‘triple threat’ there though. I really hope she isn’t filling her child’s head with unrealistic dreams.

• Sad
  • Heart

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I think she's still trying to hold onto the toddler stuff as that's where she originally did well - I have a toddler myself and I genuinely like her early posts/videos as a working mum to two small kids. Now she's a lazy slob who seems to resent her kids. Not very appealing.
The thing she’s failing to grasp is that those parents she originally attracted who had toddlers and newborns 8 years ago, now have primary aged children, like her and her pretending they’re toddlers looks bat shit.

There is a real hole in the market for an influencer who has growing children, and treats them with respect, but also talks about the struggles of that age group.

But meh, what do I know, I’m only the target audience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"LAST DAY OF HOMESCHOOL" - for the weekend, babs! - and she's celebrating by cracking out the booze BEFORE 4pm. i literally despair. 🙄

• Wow

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Translation: ‘I’ve got nothing helpful to say because I was only asking to boost my engagement. I don’t actually care about you at all’View attachment 390793
I loves ya .. she couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone.

When someone tells me they are sad I don't say that makes me sad too.. because it becomes about you & not the other person.

Night all, stupid early shift tomorrow.x

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
A tin of tomato soup does not make you a healthy person Babs.........
You just know Babs is one of those people who thinks a cherry Bakewell is healthy because of the little cherry on top 🍒 and Jaffa cakes are fruit because they have orange zest in them 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Mate this is terrible, well done for getting out of that relationship. I send you love and virtual support.
Babs the twat, can fuck off, she’s an irrelevant piece of shit, don’t let her bother you. She has no real life experiences. She’s dull and uninspiring. a narcissistic person. Xx

ETA: my brother has the same thing with his ex girlfriend, they had children together, so he is always going to need to be in contact with her until the children are older. I can understand parts of what you must be going through, and how this must’ve affected you.
This is the thing. Nothing dramatic has happened to her. She's had a very normal life. I wouldn't say boring necessarily, just normal. Two loving supportive parents. Until recently she had a fulfilling job, a steady marriage (I assume, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors), two healthy, happy kids. But a normal, secure life. She obviously thinks it's boring and is constantly trying to find drama in her past. That's why she's always wanging on about her back injuries and the fact that at some point in the last four decades, she was dumped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being ordinary. It's weird how she tries to make her brand relatable, chummy old same-as-you-Brummy-Mummy and yet at the same time wants to constantly show you how amazing her life is.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Yes the amount of youtubers & instagrammers flogging their children’s lives has to be regulated. I doubt many of them actually “pay” their children for the ads they participate in. I believe in France the children can request that any YouTube videos they have appeared in can be removed. That would put Babs up shit creek & she would be forced to change or pull her accounts.
What winds me up are the ones who say “we won’t show the kid/s anymore when they’re older if they decide they don’t want to be shared”. Uuuum noooo, your babies/young kids have no understanding of the world behind your phone, they don’t know what social media is, they don’t understand the digital footprint that lasts forever being left behind. Keep them hidden and private until they are 12/13, which I think is the age you have to be to have your own Insta account, and then let them make the choice when they are a bit more aware.
I’m probably being hypocritical as I do share my kids on my own Facebook, but I have less than 100 people on there, not a hundred thousand or a million, and none of them are strangers! I hope Babs and PUS have money saved for the kids as they’ve participated in enough ADs to pay for their first car/uni/travels, whatever they want in the future.

Last edited: