Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Please get yourself over to her thread! You’ll find a load of likeminded people with same views of her x
especially as she reckons shes not stuck up!!!! Babs will soon be on the "ask me a question true/false" bandwagon ....wet San can do some questions for her just like Fopperholics mum!!!🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Curveball

Chatty Member
I'm embarrassed to admit we're on frankfurter style Hot Dogs for tea, a la Babs 😂
Don’t get me wrong - we have stuff like this but it’s the exception not the rule! All that unhealthy stuff for breakfast and lunch then a baileys hot chocolate this afternoon? The woman has no shame.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Good god their diet is awful. Sugary buns it’s extra icing for breakfast then soup full of sugar and fat for lunch then no doubt a beige tea. I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. Why doesn’t she cook??? So much bloody time on her hands.....
It really amazes me that she doesn't at least try. I don't enjoy cooking and am not particularly good it, but even I can make soups, do slow cooker recipes, and make meals with actual fresh ingredients! Slow cooker stuff should be right up Emma's street, bung all the stuff in and leave! But no, it's just sat there, gathering dust while they raid the freezer for another bland meal lacking in real nutrition.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Brummy Mummy #54 Thread title suggestion 💡💡

"One time, Babgina George said she'd punch Ste in the face. It was AWESOME".

(For those who have watched mean girls you get the reference it's not promoting violence - just a mash up of a quote with a Babs twist 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She really needs some type of intervention, why is her mum or her sister not watching this shit show? Kenny’s just an enabler & he looks like he could lay off the drink too.

I’m hoping these comments are from a rattler! 🤣
97A89B1A-A493-4D48-9E8D-0A751DBF23FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Was the original notebook list not produced hastily in retaliation to being called out on tattle? The bracelet note seems more childlike.
Once again the golden child shines & Ethan has been berated for his “bug” drawings & all of Babs audience know he sleeps with Iggle Piggle.

• Sad

Memmy

VIP Member
View attachment 393015
I’m sorry but what the frig does ‘Sozzard’ mean?! Actually no, I know what it means but really????

Maybe this is that one occasion where she did actually make a word up 😂 bet she does a poll now!

Use proper words Babs - no one thinks you are cool or funny!
This might be impossible for Babs to believe but I don't eat crisps, they're fatty and salty and don't fill you up. There are NO crisps in our house!

LLPlum

I cant get my head around anyone even contemplating serving soup with cheddars!!! Her diet is so basic. It makes me feel so sad for those poor children lacking sustenance. Its no suprise they are so thin. Ethan's diet must be even worse as i doubt she fills him with beans and pulses to make up his protein intake. My 4 year old eats more than they do and she is not overweight. They cant have any energy!

Rach1712

what exactly does babs DO?! she just puts her name on a bunch of mugs designed by someone else, stored by someone else, ordered from someone else, packaged and posted by someone else. all she does is overprice them to make a load of money out of other people's hard work. she even refers people with complaints or questions to....someone else! running a small shop is hard work, babs has no idea.
She's too busy bragging that she's raising lots of money for charity by selling them!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Also I’ve just realised why I’m additionally wound up by her. First story this morning like she’s just walking through the kitchen and notices her phone there. On record oh look at the fake surprise. Not like she set the phone up to record or anything 🙄
Snidey bitch
Louise used to do that one a lot. Again, nothing original from Babs.

• Wow

Bohooo

I thought it was really inappropriate to tag a 10 year old girl saying someone sent her a hot cock, I've reported it to Instagram. This woman needs to find some boundaries and fast!
I've also reported but got a message stating it didn't breach instagram guidelines. Poor kids 😢

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It does make me wonder if it's really Kenny that snores loudly or Babs. I remember once, during a "Sleepover," Erin complaining about Emma snoring. 🤔
it wouldn't surprise me if those earplugs and anti-snoring products that she's been testing out are actually a method to try and block out her OWN snoring, which frequently wakes her up - and probably the kids too, since their rooms are all so close together.

literally thought that the "sleepover" she mentioned referred to erin and ethan - mainly because she worded it that way - but ofc she's got to make it all about her, cram them all into the bed and take a photo of her fat head. i'm sure the kids want a photo of them sleeping with their mother plastered all over SM. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Pinko

VIP Member
Has the mighty all knowing one mentioned Winnie the Pooh day for her toddler mums, the light shade & bulb moment could’ve been the perfect moment.
I dont know what that is but she could have put that winnie the pooh photo of herself up bounding or whatever the word is where you dress up as a disney character but you don't dress up as a disney character 😴. Like in the same colour as the character clothes.

Using that logic I am currently dressed as Darth Vader! 🤣🤣

But surely she should have all these disney character days written down so she can reference them on her new (defunct) disney insta page!

• Haha