Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
1. I can't stop laughing at her saying "White Rose maths" since a Tattler pointed out it's the same as someone saying "City & Guilds geography" or whatever
2. Oh no Emma, whyever did you take that gorgeous blouse off? Did it get all sweaty during your 5 minute workout? 😋

View attachment 385039
Yeah that was me, it’s really irking me I’m not going to lie 😂 I feel like she’s hoping white rose maths contact her and give her an award for life so her and the kids never have to partake again.
In the words of mean girls
‘This is all that fits me right now’
For a woman that buys too many clothes she’s forever wearing this jumper!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Frankie75

VIP Member
When will Babs learn that less is more!!

All those plants bunched together takes away the individuality of each plant. It makes me feel claustrophobic. Why not spread them around the tiny house so each plant is more of a showpiece.

flxwerpxwer

she’ll be name dropping white rose maths in the hope of an ad!! They did an ad over the summer with an Instagrammer called onlygirlinthehouse and probably some other people. Funny babs didn’t get that ad but someone who runs a home design account did!

Pinko

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but wtf is this? Is it a transfer on her wall?? It always seems to be there now so I’m assuming it’s not on her computer?View attachment 392829
I think its on her mirror!

Sorry too late with my reply 😅

👏👏👏 on the 50th bday of Gary!! If she is so big a fan surely she'd be putting some reference on her stories of this!! Also the polls are just crap engagement with zero effort as she missed loads of crisps out. Its like a poor man's richard osman twitter greatest crisp poll.

Dull.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Only reason most brummies and those that frequented the decent nightlife hot spots know they had been in Mr Egg was because there is bad photographic evidence 🥸

And let’s be honest the best place for food and laughs was the burger van on the car park by the ‘Gale and routes and it was open until 5am 🤩

• Heart

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
Better because she has to go more out of way which will annoy her
And you know she goes to the trouble of hanging her head forward and ruffling her hair up to accentuate the bed hair look because there's no way her hair looks that bad first thing in the morning, it wasn't that bad in the pit photos and the sloth would have to move around a thousand times more than she does in the day to ruffle a hair on her head on the pillow which is unlikely

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I have some questions:
1. Why?
2. What is ‘bogling’? Does she mean boogying? Is it a word she made up?!?
3.Why?
4. What’s with the smart top and pyjama bottoms? I get you can do that if you’re on Zoom and no one sees your bottom half. But what’s the point of announcing it to the world? Get dressed or stay in pyjamas 🤷🏼‍♀️
5. Why?
6. Does she think this is funny? Flattering? I mean, I know I’m overweight and I know I’m no beauty, I might dance around for my kids to laugh at, I wouldn’t put it out on the web!
7. Why?
8. If it’s meant to be funny, why does she look angry and aggressive? Where are the laughs and smiles?
9. Why?View attachment 384299
Nope she didn’t make it up it’s an actual dance term, she’s an eternal wannabe cool kid. She envies those who are deemed the cool kids & never quite made the cut. She tries too hard & it ends up a car crash every time.
From Urban dictionary; A dance named after Jamaican DancehallMaster , Mr. Bogle. Most notably performed by the character Daisy Steiner in the BBC series 'Spaced' spawning the infamous line:

• Haha
  • Wow