Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Why does she keep asking her children what they think about her...never seen such insecurity
I don't know?! It's nuts. I couldn't give a toss what my kid thinks of me (beyond him knowing that I love him very much and that I'm a good mum to him) because he's a 13 Yr old bell end. He thinks I'm embarrassing and uncool despite his female mates thinking I'm pretty decent for a 40 Yr old. He's SUPPOSED to be embarrassed of me. And Emma, your two will be embarrassed of you pretty soon. I never give my son any actual reason to be embarrassed, just me being alive is enough for him to feel deep shame, but imagine how shamed Erin is going to be in a years time when she's at secondary and she's got a mum that acts like a giant wanger on social media. I feel for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I think it’s a case of ‘The Tale of Emma & Mr Egg’ - a Beatrix Potter type story!
It seems to me that while most people were necking Thunderbird or Diamond White in town on a Saturday night, before heading to one of the clubs, Emma was still in her bedroom screaming about Take That & having imaginary snogs with Matt Goss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Esmeeee

Thats it im done I can't believe she told her child to stand there and wait for a hug, what mother does that its vile a natural reaction would be to put your arm out and invite them in for a hug vile vile vile
Do we know it was a child? Might’ve been Ste 🤔😆

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
Thread suggestion- Sozzard Babs- could you tell us who won the competition? Love you lots 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And that she calls it a bog and not a bathroom I think says a lot for what they actually use it for. Why would you swap her old house for this one 🤷‍♀️
In things that have annoyed today clusterfucktard edition.
- the feigned surprise of her phone recoding on her kitchen worktop again. I know it’s only the second time she’s done it but I want to throw my phone at the wall.
- Bog. Fucking Bog I hate that word it’s just so trash. Vulgar. Disgusting and I have the vocabulary of a sailor. I also hate “lav”. However keBabba your bed would be better described as a bog from the way you sweat.
- moaning about going on another walk. Firstly it’s cunts like you that flaunted the rules that caused lockdown and you have a fucking outside space your kids can play in so don’t have to go for a walk - plenty of people don’t have this privilege. Also your much loved dog should be walked at least once a day (albeit not for miles) and this should have been happening since you got her so stop fucking moaning about something you’ve always done.
Cunt. That is all

I’ve only been awake an hour

• Haha
  • Heart

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Oh Emma, ya big liar. Your kids are NOT saying that about you. Stop making shit up.

I think she goes on about her exes because she fancies herself as a lovelorn Bridget Jones type. But the only thing is, Bridget Jones wasn't supposedly happily married with two kids! Ya fucking tragic act, Emma. Just accept the reality. You were a frumpy teenager, you met PUS and being the only man that didn't leg it after a fortnight of your antics, married him. Hardly Bridget and Mark Darcy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Forgive me for not being able(or struggling I mean) toput into words what I’m trying to say here:
I HATE the type of person who says things like ‘Oh today I’m staying in and making a gallery wall because there’s nothing else to do‘ or ‘I love pottering in the house, because hey, pandemic’

These are things I do ALL the time. I am not the person who has to go out all the time because that’s “where it’s at” so to speak! I can sit in silence, with my coffee and stare out my window, just thinking. I don’t need to be out or with people.

I’m not the mom who books play dates, I don’t talk to any school moms. All the stuff that she’s bored doing at home? This is what I do ALL THE TIME.

Im happy with myself, with my family, hanging out with my dog, I don’t slob around the house.
The only thing I miss really is being able to go to a shop when I want and my holidays.
Otherwise, it’s so easy to just stay home!
She used to say she is an introvert but, SHE IS NOT. It’s such an insult. She’s nothing like me!
She just goes through obsessions every now and then.
Its a personality disorder 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 28

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
would just like to say a huge thank you to all healthcare and essential workers reading this. I appreciate all you do for us and hope you have time to have some selfcare in the coming days ❤

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the fuck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities

• Sad
  • Angry

chipstick

VIP Member
How disappointed we’ll all be if the King of Roasts doesn’t share one of his delicious delicacies with us all this Sunday 😉🤢
I won't be able to cope if I don't see some dry chicken breast (no skin), watery mash, barely cooked frozen roasties and a sprinkling of pea confetti. Glass of prosecco (but she doesn't drink wine) and bottle of ketchup in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Well at least you got one thing fucking right Babs. 👍👍

And. WOWZERS. My first thread title. 🤯 Mind. Blown. Safe to say I am shooketh. Whatever shall I do with myself? I want to throw a party but yanno, nowhere to goooo, nothing to dooooo 🤣🤣🤷🤷
Thank you lovely bunch 😘 love yas 😘😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
Can they not just all sleep where they’re supposed to? My sister would sometimes sleep in my room as a fun thing to do but my mum would leave us to it. Why does she have to get involved in everything?
Honestly more bed swapping goes on in the Conway household than on a series of Love Island!

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I feel I’ve been a bit off the mark lately - chasing my tail doing 3 jobs, looking after 4 animals (my own choice, I know) & had the vaccine on Saturday so had a few side effects to contend with as well.
Anyway - pityfest over - how I LOL’D for a considerable amount of time watching her latest vlog today. What a complete car crash!!

“Come tidy the shed with me!! Oh, ahem....(more feckin mugs & shite tat to sort out....) On second thoughts, it’s too cold( & too mind numbingly boring) so let’s do it in the Spring, (when Stephen has moved all his lifetime possessions out of here). Yay! I’ll just go & rearrange the wafer thin ham in the Smeg....”

HOW MANY MORE MUGS??? It made me chortle when it was suggested they put them up the ‘top top’, along with Nan’s old chair etc etc. Where exactly?? On top of the Fall Bunting Storage?? By the coat rail? On top of PUS’s sleeping bag?
Be warned: Just one little mug too many & the entire contents of that room will come crashing down into bab’s boudoir - on top of PUS’s wardrobe masterpiece!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I cannot fathom why people would ask Babs where to buy plants and plant pots from? I worry for the Babettes??? How do they manage to get up and dressed each day? I’m half way through the vlog and am realising I know more about house plants than she does AND I don’t even have one 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha