Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Has she actually got any idea what she's saying. Does she even watch her stories back? She has done nothing but moan and moan and moan since Birmingham was put in the tougher tiers, way before lockdown 2.0, let alone lockdown 3.0!!!! But this one feels easier 🤦‍♀️🙄🤬🤬
"If I'm positive and happy it's cos my life is A ok! I've broken the rules and don't give a shit. I'm still earning money from pimping out my kids and selling our souls online. My husband adores me. We can afford an Online shop and a 'Stephen essential shop' each week too so no shortage of alcohol, beige food or crisps here.... ooh and while we're on the subject, what's your favourite crisps losers"? ✌🤬🤬🤬🤬

She infuriates me!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Families trying to make 1 tin of beans stretch to feed everyone & she’s crushing Flakes into a jar for her stupid ‘station’.
Just piss off.

• Angry
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?
Because...

🎶 Babs will do anything for content, Babs will do anything for content! Babs will do anything for content - so she can buy more tat 🎶

(Apologies to Meatloaf 🙏)

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
You're all being very rude about Emma's makeup today.

I, for one, wish her all the best in her new role as an Adam Ant impersonator 🤗🥰

20210117_123521.jpg

0f1dfad28a58298bf1f4280ab331634a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Durham_lass

Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
I have done this before and by god it works, but for the life of me i can't tell you why im not putting my years of CBT therapy experience to use. Maybe cause on the outside, being told to stay at home next to the tv and the fridge doesnt sound so bad, but reality is a whole lot worse.

I remember the days when getting out of bed was the biggest achievement of the day, and im nowhere near those feelings anymore, but when that black dog starts snarling its a definite spiral effect. Thank you for looking out for us. I wish i could repay my gratitude somehow x

• Heart

Fitzybitz

Why are they so obsessed with sleepovers in that house? And why have a sleepover on a Thursday?! Surely that’s a weekend thing?!

• Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
They’re probably saying ‘no Erin you have to take her’ ‘no Ethan you have to have her, I don’t want her’
I bet you're right!!
Why would either of them think it was normal that your mum would live with you when you are a grown up? This is not something being modelled to them, it is something that Emma has deliberately put in their heads. Her kids partners are going to hate her!!

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
I've got a magnetic white board on the fridge. I don't put too many things on my list though because I know I need time to tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
20210114_212243.jpg

I say it again, EMMA, WHERE IS YOUR BODY CONFIDENCE?

We all know the chins are there, you know the chins are there, who do you think you are kidding?

And as I've said before, I say this as a fat person. I'm a size 22 atm, and much shorter than Emma so it's very obvious. I do consider myself body confident. Pre-covid, I kept healthy by walking to and from the office every day which was 2 hours total. I'm still ok with how I look, but I'm not ok with how unhealthy I've become. So I'm making an effort to move more and cut out some booze. I'll be honest, it fucking sucks! I've never ever ever been someone who enjoys exercise (and I've tried pretty much everything) but I know it's something I need to do.

There must be loads of Emma's followers who have had a similar experience to me and who would love to go on a fitness journey with her. She'd get SO much engagement from it too. And it would make her feel better both in terms of health and also about herself.

Emma, hiding your chins isn't accepting your body and it certainly isn't promoting confidence in it. Plus, it isn't working. Plus, it makes you look like a twat!

Hope that helps 🥰

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Guys just catching up on end of last thread, you guys really do have each others backs ❤❤❤❤❤, how ironic that the thing Babs craves the most we give to each other on here.....not just a ❤lots of love .....think she’s a selfish twunt when she does that cos it’s not genuine coming from her it’s an after thought x
It's nice to have this Insanely Clever tribe of internet "strangers", I've had so many genuine laugh out loud moments from you lot on this thread! So much admiration for all of you juggling and our front line workers who have shared the realities of this with us. This pandemic is making us feel ALL the things- uncertain, stressed, privileged, guilty, overwhelmed, angry, bored, lonely, confused... I could go on. But I think all of us can take comfort that we are doing our best to get through this and that we are grateful for our bits of good fortune, unlike Emma Conway, sat there on her throne of lies (which she managed to squeeze into her teeny tiny overpriced house) demanding to be ADORED!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26

KoKo

The football kicked off at 6pm so shes packed the kids off to bed without any evening so she could go and get pissed in the bath with her bloody tinned cocktails! I really feel for those kids, as others have said her behaviour would raise concerns if she wasn't some middle class intasham mummy.
It’s so upsetting that she spends basically no time with her kids. As she said earlier she doesn’t even watch cartoons with them! It must be so boring for them. And I completely agree, I’m a single mum in a council flat, if I was acting like her social services would 100% be all over me. It’s appaling

• Heart
  • Wow

rosee93

So she said Ethan had always been in bed with her and after the move they wanted to ‘break the habit’ and yet she encourages all these ‘sleepovers’. Let them have a sleepover together if they want one, she 100% does not need to be involved! Give it up babs, sniffing their heads all night is UNNECESSARY!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why does she go on about how adored she is constantly. Or how people want to be around her. Babs we all know nobody comes close to loving you as much as you love yourself. Side note she's not mentioned Beauty Pie in a while has she. Is it not revolutionary now the pay cheque dried up. Pretty sure that mask she keeps taking selfie with on is the Elemis superfoood mask.
She doesn't ever mention any brands as a follow up cos this is just a cash cow to her. Film a crap basic Ad with minimal effort and then move on to the next one...
Ocado - she shops at Sainsbury’s
Flash - she has a cleaner
Fajita's on a Friday - when we all know they get a takeaway
Weight Watchers - 🤣🤣🤣
Flabletics - she doesn't move off the sofa
Go Outdoors - Yeah right
Beauty Pie - She probably thought this one was food and snatched their hand off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

houseofhoop

VIP Member
This is the thing. Nothing dramatic has happened to her. She's had a very normal life. I wouldn't say boring necessarily, just normal. Two loving supportive parents. Until recently she had a fulfilling job, a steady marriage (I assume, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors), two healthy, happy kids. But a normal, secure life. She obviously thinks it's boring and is constantly trying to find drama in her past. That's why she's always wanging on about her back injuries and the fact that at some point in the last four decades, she was dumped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being ordinary. It's weird how she tries to make her brand relatable, chummy old same-as-you-Brummy-Mummy and yet at the same time wants to constantly show you how amazing her life is.
Yup! I love my ‘boring’ normal life, I love my husband, my children, and my job as a civil servant. It may not be exciting but I know that I’m lucky, extremely lucky, and I’m grateful every day of what I have. I don’t feel the need to tell strangers that I’m happy, I don’t need to create content for strangers, I don’t need to make sure everything seems exciting for people I’ve never met! I will never ever understand how she needs to please strangers, I just simply don’t understand it. So I never really let her bother me, because in my eyes she is a complete and utter twat to put all that before the health and well-being of her family. @Missymoo92 this is why you should not let her bother you, she is a worse person than you, you are so much better than her.

• Heart