Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant . This had me in stitches

Reactions: 11
I did think her reel was good..... but is it an original- also agree that the following bath story there is no need. Step. Away. From. The. gram!

Reactions: 7
She really needs to pack all this in and go back to work in the real world.
Would do wonders for her health physically and mentally.

Reactions: 12
You need to take a look at Fopperholic- @Lady Doodle she's 66 threads in - she's actually worse than Bab for selling her 2 yr old twin boys, favourite kid too and at a different park in the West Midlands every bloody day....she also has a cracked mother and she does shit ads without the #.....I bloody hate influencers and all they stand for so please include her in your documentary! Oh and she's a salty bitch who leaves voice notes if you "disagree" with her...hope that helps!

Reactions: 19
Have to s
Off to have a look at this one had enough of Babs & Kenny shitshow for one day. Look he adores me blah, blah, blah

Reactions: 9
I know she didn’t have a clue! And the way she’s advertised it “as something new for us!.”..so she doesn’t normally clean her kitchen benches and fridge!! The lack of food just shows that they must live on freezer food! It’s so sad because it’s not difficult to cook a healthy meal. The fact that she doesn’t even want to try is the worst thing! She has all of this time on her hands to look up healthy meals and all the time to prep and cook!!! Oh sorry that will interfere with her Netflix time!!

I know Fopperholic. I can't go there!!!! Cannot bare the woman. Do not even know where to start with her

Reactions: 13
Diet Coke actually has four times LESS caffeine than coffee, not four times more. If babs believed it had four times more caffeine without checking her facts, then more fool her!

I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?
And why do them in the week when you have a school day, do them fri/sat so you can sleep in, though why have a sleepover with a parent, supposedly forcing the other parent to sleep elsewhere.
I remember having sleep overs with my sisters but it was in each other’s room, not with a parent

Reactions: 9
And she’s on the booze again!View attachment 385035
I know we all need to find the little pinprick of joy wherever we can right now, and I for one am glad we are another week down with homeschooling (fed up of creeping round my own house most of the day!) But honestly, she really clutches for reasons to justify her daily drinking doesn't she?? You know, for someone who "doesn't drink anymore".

Reactions: 6
Ooh do you? I was the year above her at school
I won't derail but it goes back to when she was a Slimming World leader, then area manager. Vile, vile nasty, self centred, stuck up cow! I knew her quite well. Haven't spoken since the twins were born and I 'jokingly' said their names sounded like a firm of solicitors

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.