Brummy Mummy #51 Babseye Potato-faced waffle - she’s totally versatile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ste worked at the dining table? :unsure:
She's really bored isn't she and absolutely desperate for attention? It really is quite pathetic!
I suppose the kids have dibs of the dining room now. Shame they moved home really isn't it. Not practical for the family

Reactions: 11
She's really bored isn't she and absolutely desperate for attention? It really is quite pathetic!
Yes, her boredom screams out.
And she apparently now sits at the table working with them???
Doing what Emma?
Reading Tattle for content?
Copying Daisy May?
Emailing companies BEGGING them to emply you for an Ad.
Cocking your leg up.
Eating Beige food.
Non of the above is work Bab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210108-154240_Instagram.jpg

Does that really help?? Just because that is what Erin and Ethans school is doing, other schools will be doing what works for them! She is lucky she doesn't have senior school aged kids. Its been a bit off this week with my kids school as they sort stuff out, but from Monday mine is following her normal timetable. And school sent a message out that their "attendance" and engagement is being monitored, if they are ill during this time we are to report them as sick exactly the same as if they were going into school. I wonder if she will be able to give herself Fridays off homeschooling this time?

Reactions: 15
Yes, her boredom screams out.
And she apparently now sits at the table working with them???
Doing what Emma?
Reading Tattle for content?
Copying Daisy May?
Emailing companies BEGGING them to emply you for an Ad.
Cocking your leg up.
Eating Beige food.
Non of the above is work Bab!!
😤😤 How dare you

Emma is WORKING HARD because there is a PANDEMIC and the world NEEDS her unique, quirky, upbeat, thoughtful, intelligent content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is the point in a family who's attention is not soley focused on her!?? She is the only one in that house with absolutely duck all to do, Ste upstairs working, kids occupied with schoolwork. I bet she is absolutely ITCHING to slope off and watch a load of Netflix!

• Heart
View attachment 378474
Does that really help?? Just because that is what Erin and Ethans school is doing, other schools will be doing what works for them! She is lucky she doesn't have senior school aged kids. Its been a bit off this week with my kids school as they sort stuff out, but from Monday mine is following her normal timetable. And school sent a message out that their "attendance" and engagement is being monitored, if they are ill during this time we are to report them as sick exactly the same as if they were going into school. I wonder if she will be able to give herself Fridays off homeschooling this time?
Sorry, is Ethan defined by his gender?

Reactions: 5
I’m a brummie too, I say mom but when I was about 14 I decided I wanted to be fancy and write mum (because I thought it was cool:oops:) and it stuck, so I do write it as mum. But babs changes it all the bloody time!.

Reactions: 4
"i sit at the table and werk while they work" - really babs, and what exactly are you "werking" on? coming up with top homeschooling advice? doomscrolling tattle? emailing jus rol to beg for freebies? secretly watching netflix while they study? putting her vast sharpie collection to use and doing some colouring in? drinking neat baileys from a coffee mug? one thing's for sure, she certainly isn't planning her light-hearted, get-you-all-thru-lockdown, key-work content, because tattle creates her content for her. or she asks the babettes to do it.

thanks for the timetable though - i'm sure that ALL children only need to study maths, english and science. for an ex-RE teacher, couldn't she at least teach them a little about religion? i suppose that's deemed as too much emphasis on world events, and babs can't manage it. as for exposing them to the news, can't she turn off netflix for a moment and whack them in front of newsround? that's how i learnt about world affairs when i was a kid!

Attachments

I think pronouncing it ‘Mom’ but writing it as ‘Mum’ is something quite a few Midlanders do, myself included! Drives my OH mad haha! Babs on the other hand doesn’t know whether she’s bloody coming or going with anything she says or writes!!!

Reactions: 7
That's if it's a true story. I think she makes up tit all the time.
she'll now be certain to "prove" it's a true story, by sharing footage of herself crawling in the background of one of ste's meetings. not during an actual meeting though - she'll have set the whole thing up and forced ste to act as though is in the midst of a meeting in a desperate attempt to create a viral video. footage that she has purposefully set up a camera to film, because she carefully planned the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the most interesting thing that happened to her today her claiming to crawl on the floor. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is no one allowed to have a positive & enjoyable experience of their kids doing online learning? Where is her option for that?

• Haha
Is no one allowed to have a positive & enjoyable experience of their kids doing online learning? Where is her option for that?
I was just thinking that. My son and i went out at 8am and cycled in the snow for an hour then he logged on to his online lessons. I sat in his room whilst he did his history lesson as I love history and found it very interesting. The rest of the time I left him to it and got on with house work etc, I'm furloughed from my job as it can't be done at home. I may have watched an hour of Netflix, are you jealous Babs 😂 But it's been a good home schooling day, my 12 year old hasn't moaned once and asked if he really has to attend all of his online lessons, today he has just got on with it. so Babs, instead of being a negative Nancy all the time, a lot of your babettes will have had a good home schooling day too

• Heart
Is the most interesting thing that happened to her today her claiming to crawl on the floor. Boring.
I think that for some completely deluded reason Emma thinks that every single tiny thing in her life is noteworthy plus she feels compelled to constantly post because she seems to believe that the Babettes can't cope without her.

Reactions: 9
Babs reminds me so much of myself when I was 13 (feels awful admiting that!!). I was bullied and unhappy for years, until I decided to start making things up to get attention and be "funny". I would make all sorts of scenarios up and tell people they had happened to me, carefully planning and rehearsing what would get the most "laughs" or the most "sympathy". This was in 2012 when my school was obsessed with Miranda so I would copy her and purposefully fall over or knock my pens on the floor for attention.

It pains me to see Babs post made-up crap because I can just imagine how she tries to think of stupid lies to maintain her "character" and get attention. There's literally examples every day: no carrot for Rudolph, crawling into Stephens office, forgetting her knickers in Brighton. It's just ridiculous. All of her awful "physical comedy" routines and clumsiness.

The difference between me and Babs is that I was 13 and the phase lasted 2 months.. (Also didn't gain me any real friends, just like babs.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
"i sit at the table and werk while they work" - really babs, and what exactly are you "werking" on? coming up with top homeschooling advice? doomscrolling tattle? emailing jus rol to beg for freebies? secretly watching netflix while they study? putting her vast sharpie collection to use and doing some colouring in? drinking neat baileys from a coffee mug? one thing's for sure, she certainly isn't planning her light-hearted, get-you-all-thru-lockdown, key-work content, because tattle creates her content for her. or she asks the babettes to do it.

thanks for the timetable though - i'm sure that ALL children only need to study maths, english and science. for an ex-RE teacher, couldn't she at least teach them a little about religion? i suppose that's deemed as too much emphasis on world events, and babs can't manage it. as for exposing them to the news, can't she turn off netflix for a moment and whack them in front of newsround? that's how i learnt about world affairs when i was a kid!
I am baffled why she finds it so difficult. She was a teacher, obviously not a very good one. I can only put it down to the fact her children seem to be badly behaved a lot of the time and Babs is just too lazy, tired, selfish to concentrate on their work with them.

Babs reminds me so much of myself when I was 13 (feels awful admiting that!!). I was bullied and unhappy for years, until I decided to start making things up to get attention and be "funny". I would make all sorts of scenarios up and tell people they had happened to me, carefully planning and rehearsing what would get the most "laughs" or the most "sympathy". This was in 2012 when my school was obsessed with Miranda so I would copy her and purposefully fall over or knock my pens on the floor for attention.

It pains me to see Babs post made-up crap because I can just imagine how she tries to think of stupid lies to maintain her "character" and get attention. There's literally examples every day: no carrot for Rudolph, crawling into Stephens office, forgetting her knickers in Brighton. It's just ridiculous. All of her awful "physical comedy" routines and clumsiness.

The difference between me and Babs is that I was 13 and the phase lasted 2 months.. (Also didn't gain me any real friends, just like babs.)
She is like a teenage girl in so many ways! For someone who bangs on about being "old" constantly, she is immensely immature.

Reactions: 17
I was born in Birmingham and have lived in north Birmingham the majority of my life. I've always said/written 'mum' and not 'mom'. Sorry!

Reactions: 3
I am baffled why she finds it so difficult. She was a teacher, obviously not a very good one. I can only put it down to the fact her children seem to be badly behaved a lot of the time and Babs is just too lazy, tired, selfish to concentrate on their work with them.
Lazy,,, Yes!
Having them at home all day is a HUGE blow to her Tele watching schedule. Not to mention the amount of time she spends filming herself looking a twit and acting a twit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.