Brummy Mummy #51 Babseye Potato-faced waffle - she’s totally versatile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummie here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I say Mom and write Mom, it’s never and will never be anything different.

Edited to add - I think she uses it as class thing. Wanting to seem better than those around her. I have never heard a fellow brummie call their Mom, Mum.
Born in Dudley although I grew up in the East Mids but its always been Mom written or said and always will be

Reactions: 9
Good point, I meant to say this too!

I'm genuinely surprised and slightly confused that she is such a fan of his, as his content seems far too highbrow for her. She doesn't like watching news because she can't cope with world events, so much of it would also be too "gritty" or "real" for her. She spends her days creating and consuming the most vacuous, brainless media available, I have absolutely no idea what she is getting when she watches Louis Theroux.
I think she is only a fan of his for the shows he did with celebrities, hopefully except the jimmy saville one. I suspect most of his shows would go right over her head

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

My first Tingo! 🥳🎉🎊

Obviously with it being only half 2 on a Friday, I've still got lots of work to do, but now I think I'll just get in my filthy pyjamas, root around in my ears/eyes/cleavage for a bit, set up the Baileys beer bong and call it a day! End of another long successful working day 🙌

(PS, I don't believe this happened either @Acorncollecter, and agree with @Smallangryginger that if it did happen, it was entirely more distracting than if she'd just walked in. We've been working from home since March and obviously sometimes you have to enter a room when the other is in a meeting. There's absolutely no problem with just doing that like a completely normal adult human being.)

bleeping hell!
Well this has raged me.
We are basically writing her content for her now.
What ab idiot.
She's making herself look like such a dick.
Emma. Give over 🤦‍♀️
TINGO! 🎉
except the kids have banned her from gurning into their zoom school meetings, so she's moved onto crashing kenny's meetings, and is now bragging about it. so desperate to go viral, it's cringeworthy.
but you don't read tattle, do you babs! 👋🏻
TINGO 🎉 for the person who mentioned the news reporter being interrupted by their kids earlier today - Tattle, literally feeding Babs her content 🤣

Reactions: 12
Why did she have to crawl on the floor? Why didn’t he blur the background? I don’t understand this, it’s not funny, it’s not quality content. Do people find this stuff engaging? I am so confused!!!

Reactions: 13
Why did she have to crawl on the floor? Why didn’t he blur the background? I don’t understand this, it’s not funny, it’s not quality content. Do people find this stuff engaging? I am so confused!!!
I cant understand why she didnt just walk past? We have been doing this since march nobody cares if someone walks behind you in your home to get something surely it is more distracting her crawling around like a weirdo than just walking in getting her item and leaving. Although I imagine she made this fun story up anyway..

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell!
Well this has raged me.
We are basically writing her content for her now.
What ab idiot.
She's making herself look like such a dick.
Emma. Give over 🤦‍♀️
Had 5 minutes for a quick brew and knew I shouldn’t have looked. What an utter clusterfuck! She gets paid, quite handsomely, to troll tattle. Yes Babs, you are trolling. Now duck off and teach those kids the self respect they deserve not this desperate, vile tit show you call werk!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cant understand why she didnt just walk past? We have been doing this since march nobody cares if someone walks behind you in your home to get something surely it is more distracting her crawling around like a weirdo than just walking in getting her item and leaving. Although I imagine she made this fun story up anyway..
I mean yes exactly this! She’s so out of touch. She’ll start making jokes in 2 weeks time that “your mics still on” was the mostly commonly used phrase of 2020. I’ll say it again she so bleeping out of touch. Complete and utter disconnect from how people are existing/living their lives right now. Honestly if I saw her on the street (unlikely) I’d give her such a mouthful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That office room is so small there is no way she'd be able to crawl on the floor in the tiny channel between Stephen on his chair and Stephen's fold out bed
At least he finally has his own room now 🎉

Has he even been seen recently? On her stories? Last grid post with him was nye. Send us a signal if you need help Ste.🆘

• Haha
Brummie here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I say Mom and write Mom, it’s never and will never be anything different.

Edited to add - I think she uses it as class thing. Wanting to seem better than those around her. I have never heard a fellow brummie call their Mom, Mum.
Same! And if she wasn’t such a snob she may even spout out a Ta-ra when she’s signing off (have to admit I’ve never said ta-ra a bit 😂) but our colloquialisms only suit her when she wants to screech troll about them

See. She says Mom 🤷🏻‍♀️
So does the golden child. She writes mom as well.

Reactions: 6
At least he finally has his own room now 🎉

Has he even been seen recently? On her stories? Last grid post with him was nye. Send us a signal if you need help Ste.🆘
You’ll find you’ve now poked the ‘my husband loves me’ bear.
we’ll have a variety of jewellery and a excel spreadsheet with his declaration of love 🙊

If she’s trolling us lot now just think of the wonders we could make her do........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we’ll have a variety of jewellery and a excel spreadsheet with his declaration of love 🙊
I mean she's not working or home schooling, she's got loads of time to forge love letters from Stephen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! And if she wasn’t such a snob she may even spout out a Ta-ra when she’s signing off (have to admit I’ve never said ta-ra a bit 😂) but our colloquialisms only suit her when she wants to screech troll about them

So does the golden child. She writes mom as well.
No, I’ve never said ta-ra either.

Reactions: 5

I’m an ancient Brummie but I say Mum 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

If she’s trolling us lot now just think of the wonders we could make her do........
She is 100% getting Stephen to present her with a token of his adoration in the next 2-5 days. I hope it is a green Wankee Candle and a Boots voucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
who doesn’t have to crawl around on the floor of that office when the beams are so low 🤔

• Haha
I thought Ste worked at the dining table? :unsure:
She's really bored isn't she and absolutely desperate for attention? It really is quite pathetic!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.