Brummy Mummy #51 Babseye Potato-faced waffle - she’s totally versatile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Good Egg for this thread suggestion with 42 votes.👏👏 Anyone brave enough to give a recap and dissect the tit show that was the last few days?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My bad. They're off school tomorrow. So I'll wait with baited breath for the home made cakes tomorrow 😋

Reactions: 5
My thread suggestion came in second place.I feel I deserve something for my achievement and I expect my fella to buy me a 'Your tattle thread suggestion almost won' cake and shower me with praise about how hard I worked on the suggestion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has she even mentioned the prospect of homeschooling again this term yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My thread suggestion came in second place.I feel I deserve something for my achievement and I expect my fella to buy me a 'Your tattle thread suggestion almost won' cake and shower me with praise about how hard I worked on the suggestion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He best get on excel pronto 😘

Well done @Good Egg for this thread suggestion with 42 votes.👏👏 Anyone brave enough to give a recap and dissect the tit show that was the last few days?
I’m having wine(s) and a Baileys hot cock... *kicks leg in the air* *aggressively pushes the air* *dances all sexual*. Rabid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A little recap of the festive fun our favourite Bab has brought us......

Christmas Eve began with a panicked thought that they didn’t have a carrot for the reindeer 🙄, went on about how excited the kids are and how they need a walk to tire them out, so we saw them at the park and then home into pyjamas by lunchtime. Lunch was a beige buffet, not a slice of cucumber or a cherry tomato in sight, followed by Moana and of course the Maui rap. We haven’t seen that before have we? Babs did her nails - wow her fingers are short and she has no wrist anymore. Some family shots in matching pyjamas (not the Studio ones she was advertising a little while ago funnily enough 🤣) and another beige buffet for dinner. Just before 8 we had Babs and the girl dancing around the kitchen, because she’d had a Bucks Fizz. She’s assuming we’ll think a glass but we know it’ll be a bottle. Then she reappeared just before 11 scrunching her greasy face up, saying the youngest was asleep and the oldest was trying to sleep but couldn’t. But she’s already in bed. So what, PUS is just doing Santa all by himself as she’s got to be in bed pulling gurning faces for her Insta life?? God she’s terrible.

Christmas morning and Babs was spamming us with photos. Mostly of her sweaty face, then the kids, then the dog, then her again. I mean, I had a peek through Insta once the presents were opened and the kids were busy playing, but it certainly wasn’t top of my Christmas morning to do list to spend hours on social media. Be in the moment Babs, enjoy your family, have a few things to yourselves. Your parents and family probably want to see your kids on Christmas morning but not all of your followers really need to.
A post signing off until NYE seemed to be followed by rambling stories, altho that could have just been the way my Insta showed it. She got a slow cooker for Christmas 🤣🤣 Bet that will be forgotten and gathering dust before the end of January! Not sure why she’s signing off until new year - all the times she should have had a break from social media she hasn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ She reckons this week all they’ll be doing is lego and walks so I can’t believe she can give up her Gram addiction that easily, she’ll be bored and wanting to post for some attention! So really just makes everyone think she’ll be up to something that breaks covid rules.
I also think it says a lot that as much as she pretends all year that she loves her followers, she cares, she wants to be lighthearted entertainment and relief in difficult times etc etc that she can’t even be bothered to be online during what can be the hardest time of the year for lots of people. I’m not saying she needs to be online 24/7, I often wish she’d tone it down, but she could do half an hour on Boxing Day or an afternoon on the 28/29th, when not much else is happening, to do a live chat or quiz or posts to distract/entertain people. It’s the Babettes who have paid for her new house and all of the lovely presents she could buy and all of her dressing gowns, and considering this year of all years there is NOTHING else to do it would be the easiest year to be online. Just screams that she doesn’t want to show off sales shopping or get caught breaking covid rules and lose more followers. Otherwise who will click on her ADs and fund her tat buying habit in 2021?!?

So true to her word Babs bounced back into our lives at 6am on NYE. A story from the pit BUT her face looked suspiciously well, there was no yawning or scratching and a general calm, put together vibe. IE it was a pre record that she’d done the night before and she was pretending! She even “explained” why she puts the date and time on. Suspicious 🧐 As predicted, she talked about all the walks they went on, tier 4 but it’s ok as she’s “used to it all” and smug face about schools still being open where she is.
She’s STILL spinning the web of snoring (boring) lies with more ear plug talk, and a herbal remedy.
A couple of snow pics, a Lucy photo, taking down one of the trees for more room for new year fun and a post about printing out actual photos, that showed a pic of the kids with her folks when they had the woodland photo shoot. That would have broken Covid rules. So took her less than what, 8 hours, to out herself as a Covidiot for something she did two months ago. So by that reckoning, we’ll find out in Feb just how much she broke rules over the festive season 🤣
All dressed up (and by that I mean a feckin hand band and the entire contents of a make up counter on her face) for a 4pm new year party at home. Why it needs to begin so early considering her kids are 10 and 7 I don’t know. I’m sure they could last till at least 10, if not all the way to midnight, but of course Babs needs them locked away in their rooms by 8 otherwise her Netflix schedule will be thrown out of whack!
Some inappropriate kitchen dancing with the kids - why does she need to thrust and try to look “sexy”🤢 when dancing with her children? And of course she would push them out of the way so she’s centre of attention 🤬 It was followed by a solo performance with classic leg kicks. Bad back Babs?

In conclusion, today has proved that her Insta break was because she didn’t want to get caught out breaking rules and/or her management insisted on it so they could have a break from monitoring her. She hasn’t changed, has no intention of changing and is still a twit.

New Year’s Day began at 6:45 in the kitchen, her face was looking fairly well and she’d brushed her hair. So maybe - and I’m almost scared to say it for fear of jinxing it! - she’s actually taken on board the comments about the gross scratchy pit stories?!? Maybe. We’ll see. Probably not. But a girl can dream right?
New dressing gown, guess what time they went to bed (she didn’t actually tell anyone the answer tho 🤦🏼‍♀️) and plans to take the trees down and clean. Said a fond farewell to the calorific hot cock stand with a “see you for Valentine’s” so already looking on to the next crappy event she can buy tat for.
A grid post of her in that BLOODY swimming costume with her usual “I’ve been a 10, I’ve been a 22” spiel. Bore off Babs. You’re not happy in yourself, you’re an angry and bitter woman as can be seen in how much you drink, eat, crave attention and treat the people around you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some chat about Ethan still being a vegetarian - if he actually is, or if she’s just looking for content, new Ads, sponsors etc remains to be seen.
Crappy mug cupboard changed from festive to normal and tree down, plants in. One thing Babs def is the kweeeen of is going overboard with things. Jumps on a trend and overdoes it to the point where it hurts your eyes to see how many vases and plants are crammed into a small house.

Evening stories under the manky blanky about watching Sabrina as it’s the only thing left on Netflix for her to watch (and she actually said that, it’s not me cracking a joke about how much telly she watches) including her face photoshopped on to the actresses who have both played the character. And my favourite part, a claim that she is drinking her 4th cocktail in a can from her birthday. Four in a month, because she’s “wild”. Oh Babs. You poor deluded fool. The only reason you haven’t had them all quicker is because you drink a GALLON of Baileys every night, with a shot of hot chocolate to make you feel less alcohol dependent. No one thinks you hold back and it’s taken you ages to drink cans because you hardly ever drink. We know you’re always angry drunk in your evening stories. You can’t fool insanely clever Tattlers!!

Saturday at 7:04 we had a neck spot, a longwinded (and most likely made up) story about her falling asleep watching the laptop and PUS putting a blanket on her. She told the story as tho it was something amazingly unimaginable, once again showing that she thinks she’s so original and quirky when in fact she does what a large number of people around the world do every day!
Homey day today so no shower, a vlog of Amazon storage she’s working on, birthday wrapping for Ethan, the revolutionary idea of hers that is a load of washing a day, snacks in bed and her very manly husband fixing a light. The kind of day that she doesn’t need to be posted about as it has no interest or benefit to anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
An evening post of her, still in the stinky pyjamas with no underwear or make up, leg up on the kitchen counter, balancing two plates of fish fingers, bread and waffles. I mean, that’s a Saturday night kids’ tea, no judgement. But do you need to make a bit attention seeking thing of it? Nope. No you don’t. And the trouble with Babs is that she most likely serves that up to her kids every day, not just the odd lazy weekend.
Some spiel about Ethan, the balloons in the bedroom and sleepovers finished off the day in an annoying and confusing manner. She’s co-slept with Ethan for years and has had balloons in her room for him the last couple of years (because he asked for it bless him, it was a golden child thing until he got himself involved) but this year it’s a massive drama?!? To the point he was forced to have his birthday sleepover a night early. WTF??

Sunday began downstairs at 6ish, in the pyjamas she wore Fri night, all day Sat and Sat night 🤢 Why Ethan would want a birthday sleepover with that I do not know! She told us she’s going to clean - a dirty woman doing her cleaning (hi Babs 👋🏻) and then there was chat about dog films and crying at them.
She got dressed to clean her fridge. A hoodie, a bloody hairband and loads of make up, so she must be going somewhere or filming something.
A vlog of Amazon organising came out, full of affiliate links so she can get that bank balance built up again after she spend 2020’s earnings on an ugly rug, plants and Baileys.
Shots of plants and a dead bush (not Babs’s before any dirty minds go there) outside the window. Her favourite view in the world she says. Ok Babs, keep telling yourself that.
A VERY aggressive post answering 6 points about the balloons in the bedroom, which should have had ‘Dear Tattle’ at the top. She says she’s answering the many questions she gets, but she doesn’t read DMs. You can’t reply to her stories. So where do her Babettes think these questions come from?!? I will say it was one of the things that made me start wondering what she was on about when I was a Babette (the shame, oh the shame). She’d talk about all the trolls and people challenging her and I’d be so confused as to where these insanely clever women were. Honestly thought they were school mums who had a whatsapp group! It used to annoy me as a “fan” because I couldn’t message her support or share a funny story or whatever except in the comments but yet she’d always know what negative people were saying?? Didn’t add up. But then I had my eyes opened! And like the Mean Girls would say, it’s not our fault she’s obsessed with us! (I haven’t watched that film for at least a decade so sorry if that’s not what they actually say 🤣) And then to finish off we had a little cry about Ethan’s birthday (cos you know, doesn’t want to seem like she’s got a favourite - Hi Babs 👋🏻) and a strange sentence about how she thought she wasn’t bothered about being a mum but she loves it. Bit of overcompensating there maybe?!?

In conclusion, the break was for nothing because she’s come back just as annoying, angry and obsessed with Tattle as she was before. Sigh.
Strap in folks.....2021 promises tier 4, home school, lockdown, illness action, and that means breakdowns a plenty for Babs! Not to mention the inevitable fun of her tripping over her lies and outing herself as a Covidiot. Crappy new tier everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If she gets away with no school/bubble closure again it will piss me off. Not because I want anyone to be ill obviously but it seems a number of schools across the country are closing independently and the fact she doesn’t care about safety she just doesn’t want them home as she’s so lazy and doesn’t want to homeschool makes me angry. Especially when she has nothing to do. You just know she’ll be smug about them being at school when others aren’t.

Reactions: 17
If she gets away with no school/bubble closure again it will piss me off. Not because I want anyone to be ill obviously but it seems a number of schools across the country are closing independently and the fact she doesn’t care about safety she just doesn’t want them home as she’s so lazy and doesn’t want to homeschool makes me angry. Especially when she has nothing to do. You just know she’ll be smug about them being at school when others aren’t.
So accurate, unfortunately mine has to go because we both work on the frontline. She literally has nothing better to do 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210103-202547_Instagram.jpg

I love being a mum (thought it was mom babs). You love him so much that for Erin you posted pictures of her all over your doors, went on about her birthday for days, posted a grid post about her birthday whilst she was sleeping with the balloons all over her floor, had a little tea party for her AND booked a mommy/daughter spa day for the two of you. Ethan gets some Harry Potter bunting hung up wonky and the presents stored in a corner of the room under a photo of you with Erin, your mom and your Nan. The balloons are happening but only after you whinged about how they might be in your bedroom because he wanted a sleepover (even though you co slept for years and did this before anyway). Could she make it any more obvious that she favours her daughter over her son?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not sure I've ever known anyone cry as much as her. Other than drunk teen girls in grubby club toilets....
that's because she's never actually crying when she claims she is. note the story from earlier when she was supposedly crying over a film about a dog - literally her zoomed-in face, not a tear in her eye, with the word "cry" positioned where a tear should have been visible. she obvs sees it as a way to gain sympathy and attention, and seem "relatable" in the way that she supposedly gets upset because her kids are growing up. for someone who hated the toddler bstage, the only reason she'd be remotely upset about the kids getting older that she is being dragged further an d further away from her toddler mum audience, and her content is becoming even more obsolete.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure I've ever known anyone cry as much as her. Other than drunk teen girls in grubby club toilets....
I probably cry more than Emma, it's a joke amongst my family and friends. Not just sad things, I cry at pretty much anything. It's very much not ideal and something I don't particularly love about myself but also can't really help. However, I absolutely can't stand when people draw attention to it. I would never post a picture of myself with tears running down my face. It's really strange to me that she feels the need to draw attention to it every time she cries.

But then I guess she also feels the need to tell us every time she finds something funny. I don't understand why she thinks her very normal life is so utterly fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She loves being a mom but didn’t think she’d be bothered. I hate to tell you. It’s clear you don’t like being a parent from the way you are with your kids unless they are fawning over you or making you money on the gram. Or it’s the golden child.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She loves being a mom/mum/mother but I really don’t think she’s got the right idea.
Maybe I shouldn’t comment - I’ve never been lucky enough to have a child of my own cos of my very ‘colourful’ medical history so my experience revolves around my 4 furry kids & I know it’s not the same.
But it seems to me her idea of being a mother is to keep them on side by constantly buying them things - spending money & not her time on them. THEIR lives revolve around what SHE wants to do & I don’t think she respects them for who they are & what they want to do. They have no privacy in any aspect of their lives & are just used as objects for her content. In my opinion that’s not what being a good mum is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My eldest is off with all the other secondary kids until Jan 18th earliest, and my youngest is due back Tuesday but who knows now 🤷‍♀️ However, as I'm a key worker, and so is my husband, we have the difficult and heart wrenching decision to make as to whether we send them in or not. She has no idea how easy she has it. If their school closes, they stay home with their lazy lard arse mum where they're safe and have enough beige food to sink a battle ship. My children either go in, be lonely and at risk of catching/spreading the virus, or i stay home and let down my patients in ways I cannot explain. I feel sick tonight. And she's hanging crap bunting and crying cos her healthy happy spoilt child is turning 8.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Fabulous recap @BonBon27 👏 👏 👏 😂
Made me lol! Can't believe we're on thread 51!
You’re too kind ☺

My eldest is off with all the other secondary kids until Jan 18th earliest, and my youngest is due back Tuesday but who knows now 🤷‍♀️ However, as I'm a key worker, and so is my husband, we have the difficult and heart wrenching decision to make as to whether we send them in or not. She has no idea how easy she has it. If their school closes, they stay home with their lazy lard arse mum where they're safe and have enough beige food to sink a battle ship. My children either go in, be lonely and at risk of catching/spreading the virus, or i stay home and let down my patients in ways I cannot explain. I feel sick tonight. And she's hanging crap bunting and crying cos her healthy happy spoilt child is turning 8.
You’re amazing, thank you for all you do. I hope your kids stay safe and happy x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 370569

I love being a mum (thought it was mom babs). You love him so much that for Erin you posted pictures of her all over your doors, went on about her birthday for days, posted a grid post about her birthday whilst she was sleeping with the balloons all over her floor, had a little tea party for her AND booked a mommy/daughter spa day for the two of you. Ethan gets some Harry Potter bunting hung up wonky and the presents stored in a corner of the room under a photo of you with Erin, your mom and your Nan. The balloons are happening but only after you whinged about how they might be in your bedroom because he wanted a sleepover (even though you co slept for years and did this before anyway). Could she make it any more obvious that she favours her daughter over her son?
The bunting that was 75% off in primarni before Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.