Brummy Mummy #51 Babseye Potato-faced waffle - she’s totally versatile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs reminds me so much of myself when I was 13 (feels awful admiting that!!). I was bullied and unhappy for years, until I decided to start making things up to get attention and be "funny". I would make all sorts of scenarios up and tell people they had happened to me, carefully planning and rehearsing what would get the most "laughs" or the most "sympathy". This was in 2012 when my school was obsessed with Miranda so I would copy her and purposefully fall over or knock my pens on the floor for attention.

It pains me to see Babs post made-up crap because I can just imagine how she tries to think of stupid lies to maintain her "character" and get attention. There's literally examples every day: no carrot for Rudolph, crawling into Stephens office, forgetting her knickers in Brighton. It's just ridiculous. All of her awful "physical comedy" routines and clumsiness.

The difference between me and Babs is that I was 13 and the phase lasted 2 months.. (Also didn't gain me any real friends, just like babs.)
This probably started as a phase for Babs too but her mother fed the beast and it was then here to stay

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really is just a vile human, i bet she is emotionally abusive to Stephen and you just know she reeks.

Babs reminds me so much of myself when I was 13 (feels awful admiting that!!). I was bullied and unhappy for years, until I decided to start making things up to get attention and be "funny". I would make all sorts of scenarios up and tell people they had happened to me, carefully planning and rehearsing what would get the most "laughs" or the most "sympathy". This was in 2012 when my school was obsessed with Miranda so I would copy her and purposefully fall over or knock my pens on the floor for attention.

It pains me to see Babs post made-up crap because I can just imagine how she tries to think of stupid lies to maintain her "character" and get attention. There's literally examples every day: no carrot for Rudolph, crawling into Stephens office, forgetting her knickers in Brighton. It's just ridiculous. All of her awful "physical comedy" routines and clumsiness.

The difference between me and Babs is that I was 13 and the phase lasted 2 months.. (Also didn't gain me any real friends, just like babs.)
Dated humour. These things were funny a long time ago. Then people overused it.
She has absolutely nothing left to give. So she’s trying to be funny, like her BFF, Daisy.

Reactions: 12
Is no one allowed to have a positive & enjoyable experience of their kids doing online learning? Where is her option for that?
Yes! She doesn’t even acknowledge that people may be coping well with it. My two, 9 and 6, have got on so well, most of their lessons have been online with an activity to do and they just get on with it. I’m poorly with the ‘rona, Mr B is also recovering from it but luckily he’s been well enough to help them when I haven’t been and vice versa. I’m not saying it’s always fun or perfect but on the whole considering they’ve had to fend for themselves quite a lot while we ache and cough in another room my two have done so well x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dated humour. These things were funny a long time ago. Then people overused it.
She has absolutely nothing left to give. So she’s trying to be funny, like her BFF, Daisy.
What is she going to be doing in two, three, four years time? She'll need a job in something where she performs, no way will she be able to go behind scenes, her ego is too big. Nearly a year has passed since her pamphlet and she's done nothing interesting at all

Reactions: 14
I cant understand why she didnt just walk past? We have been doing this since march nobody cares if someone walks behind you in your home to get something surely it is more distracting her crawling around like a weirdo than just walking in getting her item and leaving. Although I imagine she made this fun story up anyway..
She’s a child

Reactions: 13
What is the point in a family who's attention is not soley focused on her!?? She is the only one in that house with absolutely duck all to do, Ste upstairs working, kids occupied with schoolwork. I bet she is absolutely ITCHING to slope off and watch a load of Netflix!
So if there's two adults in the house, and I use that word loosely, it would make sense for her to take Ethan out for a walk once he's finished his work. It'd give Erin and Ste the quiet and space to concentrate and get on with their work. The change of scene and fresh air would certainly help Babs. Let's see if we get a TINGO for that. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So if there's two adults in the house, and I use that word loosely, it would make sense for her to take Ethan out for a walk once he's finished his work. It'd give Erin and Ste the quiet and space to concentrate and get on with their work. The change of scene and fresh air would certainly help Babs. Let's see if we get a TINGO for that. 🤪
she would be wearing a bum bag filled with creme eggs if she did go on a walk, maybe that's what was in her running bum bag?? She likes to take snacks when she walks 😂 Babs it really would do you good to get out and have a good walk, instead of snacks take a big bottle of water with you

• Haha
View attachment 378474
Does that really help?? Just because that is what Erin and Ethans school is doing, other schools will be doing what works for them! She is lucky she doesn't have senior school aged kids. Its been a bit off this week with my kids school as they sort stuff out, but from Monday mine is following her normal timetable. And school sent a message out that their "attendance" and engagement is being monitored, if they are ill during this time we are to report them as sick exactly the same as if they were going into school. I wonder if she will be able to give herself Fridays off homeschooling this time?
No they’ll have to work on Fridays! The kids probably won’t mind but she will!

Reactions: 5
I cant understand why she didnt just walk past? We have been doing this since march nobody cares if someone walks behind you in your home to get something surely it is more distracting her crawling around like a weirdo than just walking in getting her item and leaving. Although I imagine she made this fun story up anyway..
It's like the whole thing is a novelty for her - the rest of the world is sick of it Babs and pretty used to having family working from home now so grow the duck up.

Reactions: 10
What is she going to be doing in two, three, four years time? She'll need a job in something where she performs, no way will she be able to go behind scenes, her ego is too big. Nearly a year has passed since her pamphlet and she's done nothing interesting at all
I know at what point does she accept that she can’t be “Brummymummyof2” anymore? She needs a new brand! She has nothing to offer! The kids are too old now for her to fit in with new Mums so what is she going to do?

Reactions: 7
I know at what point does she accept that she can’t be “Brummymummyof2” anymore? She needs a new brand! She has nothing to offer! The kids are too old now for her to fit in with new Mums so what is she going to do?
She's tried Disney, food/cooking is purely on an AD basis, nobody is going to her for fashion, she doesn't play video games or review films or books, she is not a designer and does not have a skill like languages or sports. She's never planned an event bigger than her 40th and she isn't good at public speaking, she needs a drink to even do a zoom Uni event. She's really a no-one

Reactions: 16
She's tried Disney, food/cooking is purely on an AD basis, nobody is going to her for fashion, she doesn't play video games or review films or books, she is not a designer and does not have a skill like languages or sports. She's never planned an event bigger than her 40th and she isn't good at public speaking, she needs a drink to even do a zoom Uni event. She's really a no-one
Exactly! She would be hopeless at home decor as well!.....I still wish she would take a proper break from social media and think about what she is putting out there. Consider having a real plan of action and a rebrand (are you reading this Bab? Take the hint!!) I cannot believe that she has management behind her who allow her to go on like this! The thing is her YouTube videos are boring but she comes across a lot better on them...she speaks properly and doesn’t dance around like an idiot!....I don’t know why she feels the need to be such a vulgar slob on Instagram!

Seeing as she’s ‘completed Netflix’ I wonder if she’s watched the Social Dilema? How addictive it is, how we lose control of what we believe etc

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.