Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect that ‘sleeping through anything’ comment was to combat the ‘why doesn’t Ethan wake up with the phantom snoring?’ 🤣🤣🤪
And “how is Kenny asleep next to her with her screen so bright at 4am and her flash going off” we see you, you clusterfucktard and we don’t believe your lies

It's all Ethan's fault for being different 😕
Poor kid isn’t different. Other than he’s a boy and she wanted 2 girls so they could be like wet Sandra and her sister and keBabba and the talented one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And “how is Kenny asleep next to her with her screen so bright at 4am and her flash going off” we see you, you clusterfucktard and we don’t believe your lies

Poor kid isn’t different. Other than he’s a boy and she wanted 2 girls so they could be like wet Sandra and her sister and keBabba and the talented one
She totally wanted two girls, blatantly obvious by the way she treats him so differently.

Reactions: 11
3pm drinking? That's not the sign of some E who "barely drinks". That's the sign of someone with an alcohol problem.

Reactions: 16
It won't be long until she's homeschooling again if the email I've just received from my daughters school is anything to go by
Oh how will she cope hey. Us parents who actually work proper full time jobs just get on with it. Honestly it properly boils my blood that she thinks she has a proper job. I'm worried sick about how I will manage it all tbh. I will await to be presented with a necklace for being such a wonderful mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
T👏🏼I👏🏼N👏🏼G👏🏼O👏🏼

seriously Emma at least tell the babettes your addressing us. You look like a Right lemon with your stories at the moment. Or better yet do what you tell your cult. If you don’t like the content don’t follow it 😂😂

Also can you not say anything about your slave husband without having a dig at him?!
View attachment 370165
Jesus Christ - it's balloons in a bedroom. We also chuck a load of balloons in our son's bedroom for his birthday morning but I don't think I've ever even mentioned it to anyone let alone a whole string of Instagram stories for three days leading up to it like it's some HUGE operation! Why does she have to over-talk everything, down to the Poundland trips, hauls, even the bloody slow cooker must have been mentioned 20 times before it's even switched on. It's a bag of balloons Emma ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ - it's balloons in a bedroom. We also chuck a load of balloons in our son's bedroom for his birthday morning but I don't think I've ever even mentioned it to anyone let alone a whole string of Instagram stories for three days leading up to it like it's some HUGE operation! Why does she have to over-talk everything, down to the Poundland trips, hauls, even the bloody slow cooker must have been mentioned 20 times before it's even switched on. It's a bag of balloons Emma ffs.
Because Emma is the quirkiest, funniest, most interesting and original person on. The. Planet.

Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She should've named the "different" poem, "I wish you were a girl"

Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched Emma in 6 months. Watched some of her Amazon video and can’t believe how much older/rougher she looks. Someone needs to tell her that a hair band and weird brown lipstick does her no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.