Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls don't throw this diagnosis around... as someone who once had this diagnosis, I don't see any correlation with Emma. BPD is very much misunderstood and a serious MH condition.
Its a very serious mental health condition but one that she could possibly have. Her attention issues to start with. Not just throwing it around, didn’t mean to offend.

Reactions: 4
Bitten the bullet and watch the house tour - god the house seem cramped but I think it’s because of all the shite she has. There’s just boxes and boxes of things still unpacked and clearly nowhere to put it all. I hate clutter, and her house to me is a living nightmare of it.
Also, feel as though I have a creak in my neck as she spent most of the video filming downwards. I know Babs doesn’t want us to be able to see out of her condensation soaked windows to work out where she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her windows were awful weren't they. And worse she's stacked all sorts onto every window sill. Things will get drenched and moldy plus she PUS will never be able to access them to wipe them down because of all the tat.

I keep thinking about her not-a-utility-room. How is she going to use it to store coats and shoes like in the old house if she she needs to walk through it everyday for her one daily load of washing? It's really troubling.

I don't remember her saying about a garage but surely they have a garage or shed? She's got boxes and boxes of mugs, seasonal tat, garden games, bikes etc... They can't all go in the loft.

Ahh the loft office. It is not going to be practical for any type of functioning office. A den style bedroom for a kid would've worked better. The ceiling up there looks low. It also looks dark. When she said she was turning the light on I thought it'd broken. Judging from the condensation issues I'm going to say the insulation up there is probably poor too and it'll be really cold in the winter and probably even hotter than her old loft conversion in the summer. Old office was so much better. They should've invested in getting Wi-Fi properly installed in there and got a gifted heated floor. I don't think this room was supposed to be an office and bedroom but they've got that sofa bed and nowhere else to put it. So cramped.

I'm going to be controversial but I don't like the kitchen. I actually think the layout is poor and the storage is crap. Her old kitchen may have been small but it was efficient. She said two people won't step over each other in this new kitchen but say you're chopping your veg (lol Babs and veg) next to the hob then you've got to turn around and walk across the room to the sink and bin. I'm predicting that walk will end up with food on the floor and people bumping into eachother. Just like the walk to the fridge in a different room. I don't think the kitchen is that much further away from the living room that it'll be much different than the old house especially if the fridge will stay next to the living room. Not very far away at all. I doubt they'll be closing the big adjoining doors often. But at least the washer is in Narnia for a bit of quiet.

Her bedroom is really cramped. I honestly thought all the new furniture she bought for her old room was in preparation for the move but I think I was wrong. The drawers were so much better in their old bedroom and in this bedroom look so clumsy. I don't know why their wardrobes keep collapsing, is PUS not putting then together properly? From a comment she made perhaps Pus didn't like his loft bedroom because he kept banging his bed, but I can guarantee Babs will not like her new bedroom. Not ensuite, can't hide away in bed, zero floor space, itll be really hard to film in there, and no dressing table. She must've known all of this? Why didn't they wait and see what furniture they needed to purchase after the move? More money than sense.

Aaand the bathrooms. I imagine PUS will be. Hanging his head a lot when he goes for a wee in the upstairs shower cubical. Bet he'll regret complaining about his loft ceilings in his old house after a few weeks in there. The downstairs bathroom bath looks small and uncomfortable. I imagine PUS tried to convince Babs to go for it by saying they'd redo the bathroom, which aesthetically won't be a problem, but the practical layout will be a problem. I do not see how they will be able to install a normal none corner bath without covering up Pus' shoe cupboard in some way. I'm interested to see how they do it.

I think the living room isn't in fact much bigger than her old one and certainly doesn't make up for losing one of the reception rooms from her old place. Either the two seater or the arm chair will have to go, especially if she wants a Christmas tree in there.

Yeah she's right, it is nice to nosey around people's houses. I don't understand her move at all though. I'm starting to think that the empty house viewing was on a day when their brains were not thinking about how the rooms would feel when their furniture was in. It feels cramped and although I don't want to encourage Babs back to her old house because I think the neighbours there are glad she's left, her old house was much nicer and practical. I think she knows that and I don't think she's proud of this new place at all. I wonder how she feels reading here seeing that we are saying what she's thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m confused as to where PUS is sleeping??? Those stories from her bed at 6.30 when she put the light on - no one would be that inconsiderate if there was someone else there surely? Plus there’s only one bedside table again....where does he go??

Reactions: 11
I’m confused as to where PUS is sleeping??? Those stories from her bed at 6.30 when she put the light on - no one would be that inconsiderate if there was someone else there surely? Plus there’s only one bedside table again....where does he go??
Also her grammar is horrendous. For an ex teacher that’s shocking. Come on babs this is your job!!! FFS

Reactions: 12
Who take their 2 young children (& that’s what she keeps making them out to be with the babying) to the cinema (why say cinema but type pictures you arsewipe) and announce you plan on falling asleep whilst there with them.
they are your kids fgs babs I’d KILL to be a sahm mom or even work from home they say she does - I do wfm sometimes but it is back-to-back team meetings or kpi’s etc I certainly couldn’t swan off to the cinema or botanical gardens they way she does. She’s a nightmare

BBB8A2F9-D7FB-4A08-A88A-30FFCE5C8F83.jpg

she’s trolling us again (or completely didn’t think this story through) 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who take their 2 young children (& that’s what she keeps making them out to be with the babying) to the cinema (why say cinema but type pictures you arsewipe) and announce you plan on falling asleep whilst there with them.
they are your kids fgs babs I’d KILL to be a sahm mom or even work from home they say she does - I do wfm sometimes but it is back-to-back team meetings or kpi’s etc I certainly couldn’t swan off to the cinema or botanical gardens they way she does. She’s a nightmare

View attachment 291937
I was literally just coming on here to say this. Also the basket looked pretty empty when she was hiding all the presents in there as PUS would never look in the washing basket

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for her. I know she’s just bought a house, has a happy healthy family and lots of nice things. But she’s not happy and healthy is she? I feel like I’m watching a slow and awkward unravelling of her mental and emotional well being. I feel bad enough to stop the hate watching. She’s not just mildly annoying and irritating anymore. It now feels like I’m watching someone’s breakdown. 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no, does that mean if there are no more clothes drying in the bath that she's going to be showing us her squeezing into it for a bath bomb remix

• Sick
Her windows were awful weren't they. And worse she's stacked all sorts onto every window sill. Things will get drenched and moldy plus she PUS will never be able to access them to wipe them down because of all the tat.

I keep thinking about her not-a-utility-room. How is she going to use it to store coats and shoes like in the old house if she she needs to walk through it everyday for her one daily load of washing? It's really troubling.

I don't remember her saying about a garage but surely they have a garage or shed? She's got boxes and boxes of mugs, seasonal tat, garden games, bikes etc... They can't all go in the loft.

Ahh the loft office. It is not going to be practical for any type of functioning office. A den style bedroom for a kid would've worked better. The ceiling up there looks low. It also looks dark. When she said she was turning the light on I thought it'd broken. Judging from the condensation issues I'm going to say the insulation up there is probably poor too and it'll be really cold in the winter and probably even hotter than her old loft conversion in the summer. Old office was so much better. They should've invested in getting Wi-Fi properly installed in there and got a gifted heated floor. I don't think this room was supposed to be an office and bedroom but they've got that sofa bed and nowhere else to put it. So cramped.

I'm going to be controversial but I don't like the kitchen. I actually think the layout is poor and the storage is crap. Her old kitchen may have been small but it was efficient. She said two people won't step over each other in this new kitchen but say you're chopping your veg (lol Babs and veg) next to the hob then you've got to turn around and walk across the room to the sink and bin. I'm predicting that walk will end up with food on the floor and people bumping into eachother. Just like the walk to the fridge in a different room. I don't think the kitchen is that much further away from the living room that it'll be much different than the old house especially if the fridge will stay next to the living room. Not very far away at all. I doubt they'll be closing the big adjoining doors often. But at least the washer is in Narnia for a bit of quiet.

Her bedroom is really cramped. I honestly thought all the new furniture she bought for her old room was in preparation for the move but I think I was wrong. The drawers were so much better in their old bedroom and in this bedroom look so clumsy. I don't know why their wardrobes keep collapsing, is PUS not putting then together properly? From a comment she made perhaps Pus didn't like his loft bedroom because he kept banging his bed, but I can guarantee Babs will not like her new bedroom. Not ensuite, can't hide away in bed, zero floor space, itll be really hard to film in there, and no dressing table. She must've known all of this? Why didn't they wait and see what furniture they needed to purchase after the move? More money than sense.

Aaand the bathrooms. I imagine PUS will be. Hanging his head a lot when he goes for a wee in the upstairs shower cubical. Bet he'll regret complaining about his loft ceilings in his old house after a few weeks in there. The downstairs bathroom bath looks small and uncomfortable. I imagine PUS tried to convince Babs to go for it by saying they'd redo the bathroom, which aesthetically won't be a problem, but the practical layout will be a problem. I do not see how they will be able to install a normal none corner bath without covering up Pus' shoe cupboard in some way. I'm interested to see how they do it.

I think the living room isn't in fact much bigger than her old one and certainly doesn't make up for losing one of the reception rooms from her old place. Either the two seater or the arm chair will have to go, especially if she wants a Christmas tree in there.

Yeah she's right, it is nice to nosey around people's houses. I don't understand her move at all though. I'm starting to think that the empty house viewing was on a day when their brains were not thinking about how the rooms would feel when their furniture was in. It feels cramped and although I don't want to encourage Babs back to her old house because I think the neighbours there are glad she's left, her old house was much nicer and practical. I think she knows that and I don't think she's proud of this new place at all. I wonder how she feels reading here seeing that we are saying what she's thinking.
This post sums up everything. She's not as happy as she is trying to make out. They've screwed up.

Reactions: 15
I think she mentioned a garagewhen she was in the loft, she said some of the stuff was going into the garage, I'd be very surprised if it's a quarter the size of the last one though as most of the storage seems to be going into the loft room
When she was pointing at all the stuff in the loft she was saying that area will be like their garage, i took that to mean they don't have a garage so are storing the stuff that used to be in the garage in their loft room!

• Wow
This mornings stories sum up WHY she should NOT come on Instagram until she has Washed. Her. Face.
I feel physically sick. If you missed it, go back and look at her eyes 🤢🤮
Absolutely dirty minger!

• Sick

View attachment 291937
What the hell is moving washing?! 🤣 u were the same amount of clothes as u would normally! Not difficult to plumb in the washer when it gets unloaded (for you, by the moving guys!)

Reactions: 9
She said last night she was looking up Christmas turkeys online because she might have to actually cook a dinner on December 25th! She is 42 and has never hosted a Christmas dinner. Why don’t her parents or in-laws ever get her to do it? It’s not a cheap meal to put on but, it’s not like they can’t afford it! She is so over-indulged!

Poor Princess Emma might have to actually lift a finger on Christmas Day this year. Scrap that, PUS will be cooking one of his amazing roasts with the help of Aunt Bessie,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the hell is moving washing?! 🤣 u were the same amount of clothes as u would normally! Not difficult to plumb in the washer when it gets unloaded (for you, by the moving guys!)
exactly and I’m sure she said at the old house that they were washing things so it was all fresh when they moved into the new house

She said last night she was looking up Christmas turkeys online because she might have to actually cook a dinner on December 25th! She is 42 and has never hosted a Christmas dinner. Why don’t her parents or in-laws ever get her to do it? It’s not a cheap meal to put on but, it’s not like they can’t afford it! She is so over-indulged!

Poor Princess Emma might have to actually lift a finger on Christmas Day this year. Scrap that, PUS will be cooking one of his amazing roasts with the help of Aunt Bessie,
If it’s down to babs to cook Christmas dinner then it will be frozen food all round 😂 if you’re lucky then you might get a half cooked microwave potato

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has absolutely boiled my piss today. She literally has no thought for anyone other than herself. She is not an influencer like she thinks she is, she is a narcissistic woman. So far, during a pandemic, she’s moved house, been on holiday TWICE and is now swanning around like nothing has happened. Fuming!!

Reactions: 11
She has absolutely boiled my piss today. She literally has no thought for anyone other than herself. She is not an influencer like she thinks she is, she is a narcissistic woman. So far, during a pandemic, she’s moved house, been on holiday TWICE and is now swanning around like nothing has happened. Fuming!!
*if* you're too "scared" to go to the shops in lockdown how is sitting in an enclosed space with people any better ??

Reactions: 9
Also probably leaving PUS who is trying to work to deal with the internet people whilst she goes to the cinema with the kids 😡

Also what happened to her anxiety about going out. I see that magically disappeared around the same time that the tat shops opened and her Disney trip

Reactions: 10

Bernard matthews Turkey roll? Iceland frozen straight from freezer to oven?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.