Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Some fathers are more hands on. My husband was definitely not hands on when mine were younger!

But Stephen does seem to do everything! When does he get any ‘me’ time?!

Reactions: 7
Yeah. Some fathers are more hands on. My husband was definitely not hands on when mine were younger!

But Stephen does seem to do everything! When does he get any ‘me’ time?!
Hey that’s unfair...Brummy is in charge of buying all the tat for the kids! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
His next words were please tell me that isn’t someone’s mum on the internet looking like that
Exactly what Ethan and Erin be thinking when they are old enough to understand

Reactions: 5
Exactly what Ethan and Erin be thinking when they are old enough to understand
I haven’t been aware of her for that long in reality so I have assumed the kids have grown up with this ‘lifestyle’ ?

Yesterday’s story about a power nap. I thought a power nap was 20 minutes not a whole bloody hour! I have once or twice been known to have a power nap at work in my 30 minute lunch break when I’ve been up half the night with sick kids, literally 15 minutes just to stop me falling asleep at my desk

Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s story about a power nap. I thought a power nap was 20 minutes not a whole bloody hour! I have once or twice been known to have a power nap at work in my 30 minute lunch break when I’ve been up half the night with sick kids, literally 15 minutes just to stop me falling asleep at my desk
Me too, I think her issue is pure boredom people get more tired when they do nothing

Reactions: 10
Can anyone else sense a bit of reluctance listening to the haven blog? She can't say anything negative as they're paying for it but it seems like she's struggling to know what to say and in the cakery I can almost hear her inner self screaming 'its not Disney though' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what confuses me! I end every day wondering how people fit everything in....listening to the kids read, dinner, wash and brush teeth. Read to them, get them to sleep, clean up and the list goes on yet every night she is either settled in front of the tv or in the bath at 7pm. Honestly it makes me wonder what I am doing wrong and on a bad day like today reduces me to tears.
Any constellation I but mine to bed at 9, house still looks a tit tip and never ending washing plus skint happy days.

Reactions: 4
This is what confuses me! I end every day wondering how people fit everything in....listening to the kids read, dinner, wash and brush teeth. Read to them, get them to sleep, clean up and the list goes on yet every night she is either settled in front of the tv or in the bath at 7pm. Honestly it makes me wonder what I am doing wrong and on a bad day like today reduces me to tears.
Honestly I'm gonna sound like one of these mom bloggers but you aren't alone, I've got a 7 year old and a nearly 8 month old and some days I just feel like my brains been in a blender with everything I've done and still have left to do ... brummy is NOT representing your everyday mom imo x

Reactions: 9
The bad back thing is annoying me. I have a bad back (I've had 2 spine operations, several injections etc) and there's no way I could stand and dance like that at a concert. Drive to Wales 4 times, sit on plastic seats. I know everyone is different but it really upsets me when people are so dismissive of back problems. She's no idea what it's like to live with a degenerative spinal condition and chronic pain. She does absolutely nothing to help herself. I swim, go to Pilates, work part time, look after 2 boys because I've taken my rehab seriously. Aaaarrrrgggghh 😤. Just had to get that off my chest!

Reactions: 18
Smokers’ cough on stories this morning Emma 🤢
Dosent surprise me as she has Kitty Lips - trout pout for smokers! 🐈

Can anyone else sense a bit of reluctance listening to the haven blog? She can't say anything negative as they're paying for it but it seems like she's struggling to know what to say and in the cakery I can almost hear her inner self screaming 'its not Disney though' 🤣
She's finding it hard to big up "the little caravan holiday"....but it was a freebie for the extended family so pull up your big girl pants and fake it!!!

Reactions: 9
I haven't posted here before, just been reading and nodding frantically in agreement..... I really do not find her relatable and cannot work out what time she spends with the kids...... She has said she hates baking and crafting.... I mean that's 70 percent of what me And my 4 year old do together right there 🤣. It seems like all her time with the kids constitutes spending money in some way, either on cake, tat or trips. I take my daughter out to cafes etc occasionally but equally she is happy down the park or whatever.
Also, being a 'normal working mom' and affording all these concerts etc? I call bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Dosent surprise me as she has Kitty Lips - trout pout for smokers! 🐈

She's finding it hard to big up "the little caravan holiday"....but it was a freebie for the extended family so pull up your big girl pants and fake it!!!
I'd love to see a "papped" pic of her with fagin gob a la pat butcher style 😂
I'm still disappointed in haven for giving them all a free holiday

Reactions: 8
I haven't posted here before, just been reading and nodding frantically in agreement..... I really do not find her relatable and cannot work out what time she spends with the kids...... She has said she hates baking and crafting.... I mean that's 70 percent of what me And my 4 year old do together right there 🤣. It seems like all her time with the kids constitutes spending money in some way, either on cake, tat or trips. I take my daughter out to cafes etc occasionally but equally she is happy down the park or whatever.
Also, being a 'normal working mom' and affording all these concerts etc? I call bullshit.
These “influencers” are NOT normal people

They are all money obsessed, fame hungry, narcissistic weirdos who crave attention and validation from strangers on the internet.
No normal, secure, sensible adult would willingly sell the privacy and innocence of their own CHILDREN in return for a freebie holiday or bag of clothes.

They are all fucked up, unstable and completely out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd love to see a "papped" pic of her with fagin gob a la pat butcher style 😂
I'm still disappointed in haven for giving them all a free holiday
Not just a free holiday but theyve also paid her on top of that to do the video/ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guys...remember when she brought out a line of mugs? What was all that about??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on Earth are these meet ups that she’s organised?!!! Is it literally going somewhere to meet her?!!!
Please tell me that’s not the case?!!
Who on Earth goes to that?
That’s so embarrassing- I’d die in my shoes if I had to promote an event like that?!🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
What on Earth are these meet ups that she’s organised?!!! Is it literally going somewhere to meet her?!!!
Please tell me that’s not the case?!!
Who on Earth goes to that?
That’s so embarrassing- I’d die in my shoes if I had to promote an event like that?!🙈🙈🙈
She seems to think they are some kind of lonely mum outreach programme & that she's changing the world

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.