Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to Haven two weeks ago & had so much fun, but it was expensive. I’m not impressed she has received it for free. I have children & I work hard to give them one holiday a year. We had a lovely caravan, it wasn’t small & her wording suggests she is slightly ungrateful

Either that or I’m just not happy
I think what I said last night was prob out of annoyance I went to haven’t every year for around 15 years as a child and I have the most amazing memories it will always be special to me x

Reactions: 2
I think what I said last night was prob out of annoyance I went to haven’t every year for around 15 years as a child and I have the most amazing memories it will always be special to me x
I still to this day can remember the lyrics and dance routine to the Tiger Club theme, I remember having my red “yard” plastic drink cup I took back with me each year, winning best dancer one night in the Showbar. I regularly get nostalgic for those amazing holidays one week a year at Haven.

I think Haven is definitely special for a lot of people because everyone had a great holiday there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is special for a lot of people, that's why it's a shame they haven't sent someone who would appreciate it more!!

I have seen other people turn off the option to send DM on Instagram I dont get why she hasn't done that if she apparently does not read them!!!

Reactions: 12
I still to this day can remember the lyrics and dance routine to the Tiger Club theme, I remember having my red “yard” plastic drink cup I took back with me each year, winning best dancer one night in the Showbar. I regularly get nostalgic for those amazing holidays one week a year at Haven.

I think Haven is definitely special for a lot of people because everyone had a great holiday there.
I totally could sing that song and do the moves at the drop of a hat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eugh this woman is infuriating! She ‘works’ from home but weekly posts a picture of her husband, who has an actual job, doing the ironing on a Sunday whilst she alone on the sofa! She can’t even call it team work, that she was doing something else. She openly admits she hates it so doesn’t do it. Sucks being an adult doesn’t it love
this annoys me every single time she posts it!!!

Why. Does. She. Type. Like. This?.

She literally could have just written: "walking around the set, from a programme that ended when she was a teenager".

Instead of trying to be cool. When in actual fact makes her look stupid!

P.S: Bab you didn't make Nanny San's dream come true. Haven did by allowing you to have free holiday and do a #AD with them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cant imagine her at centre parcs 🙈 not trying to be a total witch but its quite a active holiday place Stephen would be doing everything with the kids while she watched Netflix!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is special for a lot of people, that's why it's a shame they haven't sent someone who would appreciate it more!!

I have seen other people turn off the option to send DM on Instagram I dont get why she hasn't done that if she apparently does not read them!!!
I wondered this, I’ve messaged twice with genuine interest questions and no reply. Obviously you don’t expect interaction all the time because they probably get lots of dms but for myself it seems pointless watching if you can’t interact occasionally.

I’m quite new to this site but I had already started to switch off to these videos also because EVERYTHING seems gifted. The odd thing fine but it became unrelatable. Although this site really opened my eyes about brummymummy and a few others

Reactions: 17
The accommodation they are staying in would cost over £1000 this week with it being half term, pisses me off she gets it free for sitting on her arse all week watches Netflix and taking some photos/videos. I think it’s a lodge they’re in as they are the ones with the islands in the kitchen.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s probably about 7 years since I’ve stayed in a Haven caravan but even then I always booked the Prestige range that included heating in the bedrooms but I never came across a range with a TV in the bedroom?!

It’s obvious she’s been given the top of the range caravan to advertise but I doubt many of her followers would be able to afford it especially not in the summer when their prices are ridiculous even for their most basic caravans. So when she does her AD and tour of the caravan it’s going to be misleading as viewers who have never used Haven will probably assume all the caravans look like hers!

Yet she calls it a little caravan holiday 😡

Looks like Stephen is in one of the bedrooms with the tiny beds. Unless they’re wider nowadays but can’t imagine someone of his height fitting in the ones I used to stay in?! I noticed a comment on her latest vlog asking about the sofa bed in Erin’s room. Brummy replied she hasn’t slept in it yet but Stephen has!!

The accommodation they are staying in would cost over £1000 this week with it being half term, pisses me off she gets it free for sitting on her arse all week watches Netflix and taking some photos/videos. I think it’s a lodge they’re in as they are the ones with the islands in the kitchen.
Ah, wondered if it was a lodge as it looks nothing like the Haven caravans I used to stay in! So if it’s £1,000 this week it will probably be 3k in summer 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.