Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly every post from there this week should have #ad then!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she reallly call herself a “full time mum” when her kids are at school? How can you be a full time mum when your kids are at school for the majority of the day! If she wants to go down that road she needs to say she’s a full time mum/housewife but I think housewife would be a bit of a stretch as well 🤯 her dress looked awful. Emma, you’ve BROUGHT your own mug not bought it 🙄 she does my head in with her holidays, “little caravan holiday” she’s honestly made it sound like they are only going on a caravan holiday because they are filming an ad and they wouldn’t go otherwise, if I was Haven I’d be fuming!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Any paying customers of this company should be emailing and asking for a free “little” caravan holiday as well. I don’t understand this type of marketing at all. I would be less likely to use a brand now if I see them gifting things to these smug, ungrateful floggers.
Same here- she's made it sound cheap and tacky describing it as a "little caravan holiday" aka Free!!! Caravan holidays are not cheap but they are great fun and she's lucky enough to be able to take her extended family with get so it must be HUGE!!!

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but it's not a proper caravan without a built-in sofa that wraps around the front window. That's half the fun!!! A proper three piece suite is plain WRONG!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but it's not a proper caravan without a built-in sofa that wraps around the front window. That's half the fun!!! A proper three piece suite is plain WRONG!
The built in sofa that folds out into a bed. That was always my mum and dad’s bed when we went on caravan holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Any paying customers of this company should be emailing and asking for a free “little” caravan holiday as well. I don’t understand this type of marketing at all. I would be less likely to use a brand now if I see them gifting things to these smug, ungrateful floggers.
I quite agree. We used Haven for years when my kids were young and they’re not cheap. We spent a fortune with them as their prices are ridiculous over summer, so would have loved a freebie!

The site she’s at used to be a bit crap but they’ve done it up and a lot of the new stuff says ‘opening soon’ so the vloggers have obviously been brought into promote the ‘new and improved’ site.

For starters the top of the range caravan she’s staying in will cost a fortune in summer and more likely us normal folk would be staying in the cheaper version!

Showing the food on site. Are they given special ‘vlog this’ meals as I never saw a meal with that portion size at Haven?! Also, they’re new restaurants and I read a latest review saying how overpriced the food is.
She’ll make it look all lovely and appealing but won’t share any prices so when people go to book they’ll be in for a shock!

I notice she’s added the #gifted #AD in her stories since it was mentioned on here she wasn’t doing it!

The built in sofa that folds out into a bed. That was always my mum and dad’s bed when we went on caravan holidays.
Wonder if that’s where Nanny San and Grandad Rog are sleeping?! Doubt it..she probably got them their own caravan (nice freebie as they just returned from a holiday abroad the other day!).

Reactions: 9
An island in the kitchen as well?! What’s that all about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
An island in the kitchen as well?! What’s that all about!
As far as I’m concerned it’s not a caravan 😂 the caravans We had as a child were like that and I insisted the holidays we go on is the same I refuse to go platinum much to my husbands distress 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Joanie give away far too much free clothing to vloggers, so it’s no surprise they’re all wearing the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m a student and i’ve just finished my degree a week ago so all i’m doing at the moment is part time work (around 3 days a week in a cafe) and i am bored out of my mind already! how do brummy and the like sit around doing nothing all day every day, i can barely take 2 days with no work and i’m going mad with boredom!

Reactions: 10
I cringed at her spreading her legs over the kitchen! I bet Stephen hates filming it and cringes behind the camera! Next thing you know she will be wanting to re do her kitchen to fit an island in so she can thrust her bits on it for the takeaway dance!
Is there some way to complain to the companies she does ads for? Disgusting how she sexualises everything... surely to god companies don’t want that???

Reactions: 12
Eugh this woman is infuriating! She ‘works’ from home but weekly posts a picture of her husband, who has an actual job, doing the ironing on a Sunday whilst she alone on the sofa! She can’t even call it team work, that she was doing something else. She openly admits she hates it so doesn’t do it. Sucks being an adult doesn’t it love

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’d ever use Haven after this
We went to Haven two weeks ago & had so much fun, but it was expensive. I’m not impressed she has received it for free. I have children & I work hard to give them one holiday a year. We had a lovely caravan, it wasn’t small & her wording suggests she is slightly ungrateful

Either that or I’m just not happy

Reactions: 14
Nanny San is also posting about ‘another holiday’, a family holiday. No mention to her 8K plus followers it’s a freebie!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.