Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done work for Haven before, they were involved in a advert for them before.

Find it very annoying!!!

We are going camping this half term for as cheap as possible our main holiday this year is in October at a Haven site we booked last August and have been paying monthly for it!!

She is getting worse, so not relatable at all!!!

And shes already spreading her legs over the kitchen 🤢 where is mrs hinch and the zoflora when you need her!!!
Isn’t this her 3rd or 4th holiday this year? And we aren’t even in June? (And no I’m not jealous) but she gets further away from us regular working Mums by the day?!

And why is everything sexualised, she isn’t the only mummy vlogger that sexualises things, it’s common and really not needed, especially when you are selling your children to the devil on your page!!

Which is it? #ad or #gifted 🤔
Both? Has she been gifted a holiday so that she can make an ad for them?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t this her 3rd or 4th holiday this year? And we aren’t even in June? (And no I’m not jealous) but she gets further away from us regular working Mums by the day?!

And why is everything sexualised, she isn’t the only mummy vlogger that sexualises things, it’s common and really not needed, especially when you are selling your children to the devil on your page!!

Both? Has she been gifted a holiday so that she can make an ad for them?
Probably 🙄

Reactions: 1
She has done work for Haven before, they were involved in a advert for them before.

Find it very annoying!!!

We are going camping this half term for as cheap as possible our main holiday this year is in October at a Haven site we booked last August and have been paying monthly for it!!

She is getting worse, so not relatable at all!!!

And shes already spreading her legs over the kitchen 🤢 where is mrs hinch and the zoflora when you need her!!!
I cringed at her spreading her legs over the kitchen! I bet Stephen hates filming it and cringes behind the camera! Next thing you know she will be wanting to re do her kitchen to fit an island in so she can thrust her bits on it for the takeaway dance!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god, she's got one of those missoma (or missoma-esque) coin necklaces to add to her insta- uniform. Was it gifted? Also the kindly gifted Joanie brunch club t shirt on instastories. You know, the one they ALL have 🙄

What does my fcking head in is we have jsut come back from a haven holiday (paid for by myself and husband) and just got quoted for next year £850 so I’ve had to leave it for now. Why does she get it for free?! Really does my head in !!!! My son deserves a holiday too & yes on this occasion I am jealous

Reactions: 26
I’ve noticed camera shy Stephen is always happy to pose when it’s for an AD? 🤔 oh and Ethan who hates posing for pics never seems to look like he hates it to me, so that was a crap excuse she used for not showing pics of him at CBeebies land 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I really don’t like that dress on her. It’s the wrong colour. Washes her out. I don’t normally comment on people’s clothing but I thought she looked ill

Reactions: 2
I am just waiting for mum and sister and Emma to do something cringe worthy together.

Reactions: 7
I said on a thread that a Haven holiday would be great for the kids, they’d love it. Being part of the Tiger Club (is that still a thing at Haven?) and such. They were great holidays for me as a kid.

Just wish she didn’t make everything an AD.
It is still a thing but no where near as good as when I was a child and we went every year (I’m 36 now) my kids LOVED wales they will tell u it was one of there best holidays ever she’s such a twit

Do we think the whole family have gone for free ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Clearly Stephen has got over his hate for social media, that or hes exactly like her and anything for a few ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ and a free holiday!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
“Little caravan holiday” has wound me up. We’re taking the twins away in August for a week in a caravan in Wales and we can’t wait. Emma has lost touch with reality, lost touch that families don’t get to spend all the time together that they do. Husband works away a lot and I’ve been ill with this bastard knee and I can’t wait just to get some fresh air, have fry ups and paddle in a pool as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not too up on the rules but should her last two grid posts be marked as an ad or gift?

“Little caravan holiday” has wound me up. We’re taking the twins away in August for a week in a caravan in Wales and we can’t wait. Emma has lost touch with reality, lost touch that families don’t get to spend all the time together that they do. Husband works away a lot and I’ve been ill with this bastard knee and I can’t wait just to get some fresh air, have fry ups and paddle in a pool as a family.
"little caravan holiday" will hopefully do you some good and help your bastard knee 🙊 @Everly - that made me lol!!!! Emma is no longer one of us is she? she is so far removed fr om ordinary its untrue....

"little caravan holiday" will hopefully do you some good and help your bastard knee 🙊 @Everly - that made me lol!!!! Emma is no longer one of us is she? she is so far removed fr om ordinary its untrue....
She hasn’t been one of us for a long time! She just wants to think that she is.

Reactions: 5
Any paying customers of this company should be emailing and asking for a free “little” caravan holiday as well. I don’t understand this type of marketing at all. I would be less likely to use a brand now if I see them gifting things to these smug, ungrateful floggers.

Reactions: 16
I was wondering this too!!
The ASA says AD is the only word that should be used. It’s clear and people know what’s it means. None of this aff / press trip / hosted bollocks AD. And not gifted, it’s not bleeping Christmas

It’s really not difficult is it? Yet they all get it wrong or act shady

Reactions: 15
Any paying customers of this company should be emailing and asking for a free “little” caravan holiday as well. I don’t understand this type of marketing at all. I would be less likely to use a brand now if I see them gifting things to these smug, ungrateful floggers.
I don’t think I’d ever use Haven after this

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The ASA says AD is the only word that should be used. It’s clear and people know what’s it means. None of this aff / press trip / hosted bollocks AD. And not gifted, it’s not bleeping Christmas

It’s really not difficult is it? Yet they all get it wrong or act shady
And not putting at the end 'we're staying because we're going to be working on an #ad' - it just smacks of trying to dress it up so it seems like less ads this week. Here's an idea Emma, if you're well aware of how many you're posting, why don't you wait until you're home? Although that would cause havoc with your algorithm wouldn't it if you stopped the every few hours posts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.