Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, I don't care about them going on all these holidays. Sure it's annoying that most are gifted or some parts of the holiday are but what annoys me most is the "I'm #relatable and just like you!!' NO YOU'RE NOT!!

Maybe when you started you were but not anymore - and there's nothing wrong with that, Beyonce doesn't pretend she pops to the shops went the kids are at school/nursery!

Just own who you are now and relate/entertain your followers in a different way!!
Oh don’t go mentioning Beyoncé...BM will be wanting a Netflix premier for her takeaway dance! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would LOVE tomorrow's takeaway dance to be Beyonce! PLEASE if you're reading this Emma/ Stephen/ Manager- make it so! 🙏😁 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is, I don't care about them going on all these holidays. Sure it's annoying that most are gifted or some parts of the holiday are but what annoys me most is the "I'm #relatable and just like you!!' NO YOU'RE NOT!!

Maybe when you started you were but not anymore - and there's nothing wrong with that, Beyonce doesn't pretend she pops to the shops went the kids are at school/nursery!

Just own who you are now and relate/entertain your followers in a different way!!
Yes!

Although I do feel like it would be hard to own this new lifestyle because aren’t these mummy vloggers essentially “famous” for over-sharing their very normal and relatable lives? Take that away and what else are they bringing to the table? Beyoncé is famous because of her talent, not for filming what she bought at the bargain store and gyrating around her living room with a bag of prawn crackers. I guess a better comparison would be other talentless “shlebs” like the Kardashians. Lots of people can’t stand them either and they face a hell of a nasty, awful trolls (Emma doesn’t mind partaking in a bit of Kardashian gossip herself). But then you don’t see Kimmy having an emotional breakdown anytime somebody disagrees with her, do you? People like Brummy are happy to take all of the perks that come with their notoriety but then cry that they are just a normal mum anytime they face any criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes!

Although I do feel like it would be hard to own this new lifestyle because aren’t these mummy vloggers essentially “famous” for over-sharing their very normal and relatable lives? Take that away and what else are they bringing to the table? Beyoncé is famous because of her talent, not for filming what she bought at the bargain store and gyrating around her living room with a bag of prawn crackers. I guess a better comparison would be other talentless “shlebs” like the Kardashians. Lots of people can’t stand them either and they face a hell of a nasty, awful trolls (Emma doesn’t mind partaking in a bit of Kardashian gossip herself). But then you don’t see Kimmy having an emotional breakdown anytime somebody disagrees with her, do you? People like Brummy are happy to take all of the perks that come with their notoriety but then cry that they are just a normal mum anytime they face any criticism.
True. I think mummy bloggers are insecure and know the lifestyle could disappear when the click of the fingers whilst the kartrashians have built a brand and are literal billionaires so if the lost all their followers it wouldn't matter because they're set for life.

Mummy vloggers just end up panicking and coming across as desperate or pathetic. It's quite sad really - I'd hate for my career or life in some of their cases wholly depend on Instagram 😬

True. I think mummy bloggers are insecure and know the lifestyle could disappear when the click of the fingers whilst the kartrashians have built a brand and are literal billionaires so if the lost all their followers it wouldn't matter because they're set for life.

Mummy vloggers just end up panicking and coming across as desperate or pathetic. It's quite sad really - I'd hate for my career or life in some of their cases wholly depend on Instagram 😬
Exactly! This is the very reason they need to stay humble.

Reactions: 6

Same here couldn't give a tit what she does in her life but I just wish she wouldn't keeping playing the I'm just an ordinary mum card- no-one buys it...any of it! Have your holidays and just keep bragging about your life as your sheep following you clearly enjoy it!!!

Reactions: 4
I found her new weekly vlog to be a bit much to be honest! It was frustrating me throughout. But mostly when she was moaning about having to "work" on a Saturday!! I just find it so aggravating when she claims to be a full time 'mom' when she literally sits at home watching reality tv or Youtube and allows Stephen to wake up and make her breakfast before he goes to work and do all the jobs like ironing.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else get wound up by the lengthy boring captions on her insta photos. Louise Pentland is the same. Ridiculously deep over the top crap. This doesn’t even make sense bab! From her own admission she really really doesn’t cope well with parenting
Her writing is so hard to read, it gives me a headache.

Reactions: 10
Emma - please throw away those disgusting red sandals !! Or and the brown ones too
Quit wearing floaty dresses they don’t suit u ... I’m sorry I’m not body shaming but don’t her so called friends say “Nope you look like a dick”
Honestly she really has zero sense of style
Really she doesn’t think

Reactions: 7
Serious question: what's the point of doing another house tour when you've done one before and you haven't renovated or majorly redecorated?? Kinda seems like she's doing it for the #AD tbh.

Reactions: 13
Serious question: what's the point of doing another house tour when you've done one before and you haven't renovated or majorly redecorated?? Kinda seems like she's doing it for the #AD tbh.
Yes she is doing it for the ad as she sponsored by EDF energy.

Also, Emma brought ANOTHER dress this week and from m and s which I don't think is cheap either.

I did wonder the same thing to be honest! She's done a kitchen and garden tour/update so why? the amount of times she's shown off her kids room as she changes them every week it seems!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Katie Ellison's latest post? Apparently she's an introvert too. And totally ok with not being one of the cool kids at events. And older than the others on social media and 'thats ok'. It's all so, so boring now 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Katie Ellison's latest post? Apparently she's an introvert too. And totally ok with not being one of the cool kids at events. And older than the others on social media and 'thats ok'. It's all so, so boring now 🙄.
How old is Katie?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.