Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the biggest thing that threatens the longevity of a vlogging career is their own greed, selfishness and short sightedness.
Totally agree. So many things she’s mentioned once for the sake of an ad for it never to be seen again like the laptop. Comes across so fake. I’m really surprised brands want to work with her.

omg she now finds a pile of t-shirts sexual really what is wrong with the woman. Plus she has more stripped t-shirts than I have total t-shirts
Bet most of them are gifted Joanies 🙄

Reactions: 9
I literally can’t stop laughing to myself that she’s flogging anti wrinkle pills claiming they’ve worked and then puts massive sunglasses on to hide eye wrinkles 😂😂
Also, I am sick of seeing her stumpy toes in almost every photo.
I thought the same! Surely she could have shown us a before and after photo?!

Reactions: 5
🤮🤮 Loves all her fans soooo much! (Just don’t approach her & expect her to talk to you - she’s waaaay too important for that.....😡)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. So many things she’s mentioned once for the sake of an ad for it never to be seen again like the laptop. Comes across so fake. I’m really surprised brands want to work with her.

Bet most of them are gifted Joanies 🙄
There was at least 1 with a label still on, it was a joanie label! 😂

• Haha
[emoji2961][emoji2961] Loves all her fans soooo much! (Just don’t approach her & expect her to talk to you - she’s waaaay too important for that.....[emoji35])
Don’t forget she’s an introvert bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s been paid by Seven Seas to #ad their anti wrinkle pills and the photo she picks to do that had half her face covered with giant ala Louise pentland sunglasses. I would be pretty pissed if I was that company as she hasn’t shown the benefits. [emoji849]

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she mention in the vlog that they are off on another holiday soon? I’m not from the UK so I have no idea how your school terms work, but what the duck?? Is this a different trip to the next Disney one she keeps mentioning? What a brilliant way to use your platform! Rub yet another holiday in the faces of the hard working people that follow you. Changing the world for the good, huh bab! 😂 I notice she keeps saying that she doesn’t know how long this gig is going to last so she is taking ALL of the “opportunities” she can get. This loosely translates to “I know I’m showing lots of free tit but please don’t hold it against me”. It doesn’t sound like she is even slightly interested in preserving her channel or the community she has created or she wouldn’t just be accepting any bone that is thrown her way. I think the biggest thing that threatens the longevity of a vlogging career is their own greed, selfishness and short sightedness.
spot on!!!

Reactions: 7
Can only bare to watch a couple of minutes of the new vlog!!

Dont bring it to her door she means her social media, so basically unless your going to agree with everything she says dont both commenting!!

God that's so arrogant! Drives me insane that people post their lives, dislikes and likes, and opinions freely online but god for bid that you have a different opinion or question anything they say or do! The result is #blocked everytime! What happen to open discussion! This is the part of social media I can't stand. So many wonderful parts of social media and interactions with like minded people but if you work in social media for a living its all about the Money! Its like if they earn a penny from a upload they are incapable of having an interaction if you don't solely agree with every single thing they post. Its not just Emma, its everyone that works in social media. I just find Emma to be so immature for her age. She has no adult skills for conflict, its weird coming from a teaching background.

Totally off topic, Please Emma if your reading this forum (Again) stop dancing in your dressing gown, your children are going to be bullied in years to come from that footage. Nothing stays deleted from the internet. For their sake and your own self esteem, put the dressing gown into retirement please!

I'm shocked she hasn't jump the bandwagon and shared the petition to shut down Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm shocked she hasn't jump the bandwagon and shared the petition to shut down Tattle.
She wont do that- every time she's mentioned Tattle before, she's sent loads of her own followers over here. Prior to yesterday HCM had only been mentioned on the CT thread, now she's got her very own- and no doubt some of her followers are here now.

I wish she would stop showing her toes. 🤢

Also, why film yourself naked for stories? She made her husband do the school run just so she could dye her hair? What else is she doing all day?!
She is really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wont do that- every time she's mentioned Tattle before, she's sent loads of her own followers over here. Prior to yesterday HCM had only been mentioned on the CT thread, now she's got her very own- and no doubt some of her followers are here now.
It really doesn’t matter in the great scheme of things but what does HCM and CT stand for its driving me mad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I thought 1 of the benefits of her giving up teaching is that she can do the school run and spend more time with her kids 🤷‍♀️ yet Stephen does school runs and hes the one who actually does stuff with them not her!!!

Shes always in bed!!

Reactions: 12
Just looking at her you can tell she’s lazy. State of her

I don’t follow her but just had a look

Don’t like that skirt she’s wearing today! Plus odd wearing red sandals with that outfit!

Is Thursday normally her day off? Seeing as she’s had to have the kids today I expect Stephen will have to forego his lie in on Saturday!

Reactions: 6
Just watching the weekly tit show and lo and behold they are going on holiday next week for half term, because 3 holidays this year is just not enough 😤😤
So far from relatable with that alone it's untrue !

• Wow
Just watching the weekly tit show and lo and behold they are going on holiday next week for half term, because 3 holidays this year is just not enough 😤😤
So far from relatable with that alone it's untrue !
Thing is, I don't care about them going on all these holidays. Sure it's annoying that most are gifted or some parts of the holiday are but what annoys me most is the "I'm #relatable and just like you!!' NO YOU'RE NOT!!

Maybe when you started you were but not anymore - and there's nothing wrong with that, Beyonce doesn't pretend she pops to the shops went the kids are at school/nursery!

Just own who you are now and relate/entertain your followers in a different way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.