Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you know the channel is truly starting to go down the drain when she actually has to create video ideas and not centre them around free stuff
Time for a job waynetta Slob.....

Reactions: 6
God Emma, NO more hauls! The world doesn’t need you buying more tit.... really it doesn’t!
The fact you even need to ask? Maybe time for a real job?!?

Reactions: 8
I think it is all rubbish and just easy way to get engagement. They all do this louise et Al. She easy research and come up with ideas. I mean she does watch an obscene amount of youtube.

Reactions: 4
There's a few by the sounds of it drivelling for engagement asking what followers would like. Interesting it's all at the same time? 🤔
Ffs, they've been at it for years why else would they be struggling for content... Oh yeah, I think the bubble is beginning to burst... punters are getting their eyes open to the shady, 'we're just like you" tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's a few by the sounds of it drivelling for engagement asking what followers would like. Interesting it's all at the same time? 🤔
Ffs, they've been at it for years why else would they be struggling for content... Oh yeah, I think the bubble is beginning to burst... punters are getting their eyes open to the shady, 'we're just like you" tit.
Nail. On the. Head. Bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reposting my new thread suggestion:

In collaboration with @Birdy60 I’d like to suggest this as a new title.

Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta Slob GET A PROPER JOB

Anyone want to make the new thread?
Looks like this is the winner!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.