Brummy Mummy #36 Miss D’s back Brummy’s being a Kween stop the pumpkins it’s not Halloween

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking my 2 pence in to suggest Hall Green. Solihull border, expensive houses, good schools, round the corner from her mom

Reactions: 3
@MrsBriggs just give us a sign the day she leaves, a code maybe. In true IC20 style 😎👀🥳
We do have your celebration planned already for that day from #32 -
“Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire
Too much bronzer is a must
Tropicanna out of Disney mugs and Fajita's for refreshments
Stripey Bunting hanging off the trees
Gary Barlow music playing just for the hell of it
And we'll all end with the Babs Shuffle run
around the park in our Flabletics leggings” (I promise I am not stalking you, I quoted it in #32s round up and probably will in this one too, it’s just too good 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How the hell on earth does this woman get any paid work? No wonder her Mortgage Advisor had his work cut out 🙄

I bet you are ecstatic 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I will be much happier when she’s left but part of me thinks it’s quite sad that she acted the way she did. It was all totally unnecessary & did nothing but show her in her true colours. If you’re claiming to be a friendly ‘average mum next door’ then at least make an effort to behave that way in real life & not just for viewing figures. Her integrity left the building a long time ago.

**I think this is one of the only serious posts I’ve put on here. Cut it out now Briggs - you’ve got a party to plan 🤪🤩🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Tbf I live in a Victorian terrace and my 3 double bed is quite spacey. But our lounge/dining room is knocked through so big open space, 2 en-suites and a bathroom however I’m on the opposite side of Brum to her mine wouldn’t fetch as much if we sold it. We also have a massive garden. There is no way I could go smaller if we moved. Terraces tends to be tit for storage but I don’t have half as much tat as she does (and I do like tat) but the ceilings are high and the rooms are big. If I had growing tweens no way would we look at downsizing

it’s so weird. Maybe she’s going closer to granny twit

The one at Minworth?!
oh maybe that’s where she’s going....
Granny twit really made me laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that beauty pie ad is awful i would never buy from them after seeing this, she dosent put the products on properly or put enough on her skin to show us what they are like...I actually feel like I cant watch her anymore it makes me mad that she us making money off these really tit ads that look like they took 5 mins to film
She probably uses her tit production value as her unique selling point to brands. Whereas most other influencers like Louise, Kate, Katie etc are all putting more effort into producing quality ads, babs haphazardly throws this tit together and pretends it fits with her scummy mummy brand. She really has lot her way with this.

Sounds like brummymummyhouseproject will be next!!
It’s all for content. What a sad way to navigate through life, doing whatever is going to get you more views.

Reactions: 6
At least she hasn’t blamed it on us! Hasn’t really given a reason for moving though has she? Very foolish in her position to borrow more money. She should have good equity on that house and with a huge disposable income could have wiped some of her mortgage out. Peddling and emphasising the fact it’s smaller so her babettes don’t revolt 😆
Disposable income? She only earns a meagre part time wage 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
around the park in our Flabletics leggings” (I promise I am not stalking you, I quoted it in #32s round up and probably will in this one too, it’s just too good 🤣)
Ooh, I’ve never been stalked - fill yer boots! As long as you give me 24hrs notice as it takes me that long to slide into my pleathers & replaster my wrinkled face. Wanna look my best when you’re up in the tree ogling me 😉😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she will go to Wylde Green/Sutton, maybe Mere Green 🤔 smaller house with slightly less fancy flooring so it won't be a period property like the current one. We shall see!

Reactions: 3
Brum the builder 🔨
🎶🎶Brum the builder!
Can she move house?
Brum the builder
Yass kween she can!

Emma and Erin and Lucy Lou
Ethan and Ste, 'spose they'll come too
Kween Conway's rabid to move house soon
She's fleeing from the tattle crew...

Brum the builder
Can she move house
Brum the builder
Yass kween she can!

Downsizing more, she's such a goon
But who gives a toss, the mugs have rooms
Stephen and Ethan will live in the shed
If Ste protests, she'll smash in his head

Brum the builder... 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Excellent ill bring the peppers as we are fancy ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling that it might be Sutton Coldfield. That’s where Babs grew up and it has excellent schools 🤔.
No. No. No. Absolutely not having it 😂 imagine if her kid went to my kids school. I don't know if I'd love it or hate it.
I thought she grew up in Yardley / Sheldon / Olton way?!

Also, wet Sandra is giving me life 💀 you ladies crack me up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say somewhere like Mosley as a good catholic school there but house prices are mega bucks
All to do with schooling, she’s convinced her girl is going to be a mega star in some way ! This in turn gives her the attention she craves. Might be a smaller home but trust me it will all be to push herself and her girl forward. Said it before and will no doubt say it again. She’s on a mission. Craving fame in any way she can get it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.