Brummy Mummy #36 Miss D’s back Brummy’s being a Kween stop the pumpkins it’s not Halloween

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my 7 year old would eat that dinner and still ask for more!
I’ve been thinking her portion sizes for awhile, like every time she shows those swirls, I think how can you all just eat that one with 5 blueberry’s.... they seem small to me for both kids and adults

Reactions: 10
My kids haven’t eaten waffles since they were 4/5 as for chicken nuggets that’s a die dish when we cook pizza.

Again not a meal for a grown up. We’re the peas there to prove they eat veg 🙄

Reactions: 9
If that is the offering to a family when she has been at home all day, she should be ashamed of herself! The kids were probably happy with it but if I gave that to my other half he would think I was taking the piss.
Lazy mare. She's been at home all day and she gives them that!!!

Reactions: 10
I made that dinner for my family a few times in lockdown when I had lost all interest and motivation in cooking after 6792 meals 🙄 and when we weren’t food shopping as often. But usually that is a kids dinner when we’re going out or having something the don’t like. I’m at home most days so it’s up to me to cook, and I’m NO Nigella, I HATE cooking, but even I can do a lasagna or fresh potato mash or spag bol or something!

Also I just saw Reese Witherspoon on Insta and she’s so pretty and well dressed. I googled to see how old she is and she’s 44. Why can’t Babs look to people like that for inspiration?? I understand they’re worlds apart in lifestyle and finances etc etc but she could take some ideas from women in their 40s who aren’t frumpy and lazy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Lazy mare. She's been at home all day and she gives them that!!!
Never mind the fact that they’ve been at school all day and need something both filling and nutritional. Blowing my own trumpet here, I’ve been at (Real) work today but still managed to make a veggie tomato, carrot and Puy lentil casserole with veggie sausages and a side of leeks, peas and spring onions. I’m not a cook but I can bloody google what to do!! So duck you babs you are a lazy, dirty scuzzy slob.

Reactions: 17
Two things,

1. she has 1000000% posted that picture of their tea and that the kids called her “the best cook ever” like my mum does a lot of frozen-oven stuff (I have major food issues so that’s a whole other thing) but even as a kid I was fully aware it wasn’t like cooking??? Like it wasn’t the sort of stuff you’d get in a restaurant or on a tv show, so either her kids are sooooo unaware of like real life or she’s bullshitting (hint, she’s bullshitting)

2. Louise was answering questions about her new office (queue babs mentioning hers 🙄) but she also said she was wanting to go into like social media consultation because she’s been online for about a decade and is doing like reasonably well for herself. She said she’s going to do some friends for free first to get the hang of it and I SO wanted to send that her mate Emma should be her first case because we’ve all seen the car crash that is the many faces of brummymumyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got to be trolling us!!! My kids had salmon, rice and veg for tea and that's what I would call a quick dinner.. Hands up the veg is frozen... And that's simply because I am going to the gym. It took half an hour to make! Everything on together, everything finishes together.

Reactions: 16
I made that dinner for my family a few times in lockdown when I had lost all interest and motivation in cooking after 6792 meals 🙄 and when we weren’t food shopping as often. But usually that is a kids dinner when we’re going out or having something the don’t like. I’m at home most days so it’s up to me to cook, and I’m NO Nigella, I HATE cooking, but even I can do a lasagna or fresh potato mash or spag bol or something!

Also I just saw Reese Witherspoon on Insta and she’s so pretty and well dressed. I googled to see how old she is and she’s 44. Why can’t Babs look to people like that for inspiration?? I understand they’re worlds apart in lifestyle and finances etc etc but she could take some ideas from women in their 40s who aren’t frumpy and lazy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I am THE SAME AGE AS HER I am a lead in a NHS trust in Birmingham. I work officially 37.5 hrs (in reality 60+ a week) I have my tit together and I am constantly told I don’t look my age which is lovely but I work damn hard even carrying a few extra lbs I walk miles with the dog a day or I run (means I don’t have to restrict my food) and my family still have a fresh home cooked meal pretty much every damn day give or take the odd take away or meal out (precovid) by me (other half does weekends) I do lunches - pasta salad no less for 2 of my children every day for pack up and sandwiches for the other 2. In the winter they will have got food pack ups just like my other half. Because I’m not having any of us eating tit because that makes us feel tit.
she does duck all and that’s what she serves up. She doesn't work. She doesn’t parent. She isn’t a wife. She’s barely a woman.
All she is is a twunt

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm all for the occasional fast freezer tapas if I have had a busy day out of the house etc. Like babs I am in most of the time and while I'm in I make sure my kids and husband have a proper diet. It doesn't take long Emma and most things require not much effort but you are a disgusting example of a stay at home person (not parent) you don't do anything. You don't even have a proper job, you don't parent your children. You lay around all day.

I can see why you were Ashamed, did you get a dose of what you are really like????

Reactions: 17
Also anything that can be “cooked” in a toaster is a bleeping breakfast item. It should never be eaten for dinner 😡

Reactions: 6
Also anything that can be “cooked” in a toaster is a bleeping breakfast item. It should never be eaten for dinner 😡
I totally forgot you could cook them in a toaster 😂😂 I used to do that in uni after a night out when I was too skint to buy anything on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally forgot you could cook them in a toaster 😂😂 I used to do that in uni after a night out when I was too skint to buy anything on the way home
That’s what they are for! Students (with beans great for waylaying the hangover) and toddlers!

Reactions: 4
Two things,

1. she has 1000000% posted that picture of their tea and that the kids called her “the best cook ever” like my mum does a lot of frozen-oven stuff (I have major food issues so that’s a whole other thing) but even as a kid I was fully aware it wasn’t like cooking??? Like it wasn’t the sort of stuff you’d get in a restaurant or on a tv show, so either her kids are sooooo unaware of like real life or she’s bullshitting (hint, she’s bullshitting)

2. Louise was answering questions about her new office (queue babs mentioning hers 🙄) but she also said she was wanting to go into like social media consultation because she’s been online for about a decade and is doing like reasonably well for herself. She said she’s going to do some friends for free first to get the hang of it and I SO wanted to send that her mate Emma should be her first case because we’ve all seen the car crash that is the many faces of brummymumyy
Just realised I never finished my sentence in point 1 and it won’t let me edit- she 100% posted the tea snap because tattle talks about how tit they all eat. It’s a two fingers up to go “well look my family love it and love me na-na-na-na-na!”

Reactions: 7
That meal looks like a pile of sick, next to a pile of dog turd, next to an old slipper

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.