Brummy Mummy #34 Ste EXCELS at being a doormat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs lockdown:
Husband home schooling
Lay in bed most days
2 holidays
Regular trips out
Visiting parents

My lockdown:
Husband working
3 kids all on my own
No holidays
1 hour walk a day
Not seen parents since march
Death in the family which resulted in having to chose who went to his funeral as only one of us could (tit decision to have to make)

Babs you are a bleep and so privilidged that you don't even realise what a witch you have become

• Heart
Reactions: 38
God she's such a brat! Can someone go to that comment and remind her it was daily, on stories from her pit! 🤣 she hated it that much ste had to take 2 days a week to be with the kids so she could be alone upstairs, and they took every Friday off coz she couldn't be arsed! 🤣
Not to mention the holiday club she had them in! Why pretend that she isn't going to love it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the latest videos she talks about what birthday party theme the kids will be having. She definitely thinks the pandemic is finished with

Reactions: 21
Hello all, nice to meet you all - so I’m THE Kiki, bloody hell I didnt realise asking for the narrative to stay consistent would cause a big bad block 😂 so Emma and your ‘ team ‘ and your followers who like to throw #bekind like it’s glitter at a preschool - let’s clear a couple of things up seeing as how you can say a load of bollocks and I didn’t get to reply : I’m absolutely not obsessed with you, and I neve said you’re a crap mom -like honestly, the Cadbury’s corn flake cake bite things I’m scoffing currently - HIGHLY obsessed with though and perhaps YOURE projecting !
You totally moaned about having to home school your lovely ( and they are lovely ) children - many of us felt the same, like you Emma , I’m FLUENT in housewives and actually made my kids use each city as a geography project - my 9 year old knows more facts about the Hollywood hills and the jersey shore then anyone I know 😂 I don’t care if it was hard work, MANY OF US FELT THE SAME! but don’t change the narrative, this is what pissed me off and made me post, I appreciated you replying ( was it you though , or your team?!) but stand by your conviction, I wasn’t rude to you, I didn’t hide behind a fake account I simply put a comment because when you put yourself on a public platform people will notice if you kinda change your lane, it’s a shame you felt the need to block me but me and my cornflake cakes will be just fine I reckon, I think I’ve found my people over here anyway if you will have me 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 136
Speaking of the video, she also filled up the reward box with gifts and presents that the kids can choose from each week for completing their reward charts. However on Instagram she says they also get £10 a month for doing their chores. In the next story she says she's buying Erin a new book as a treat for reading. I've never known spoiling children on this level

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg she has infuriated me this morning. I dont follower her anymore but i just KNEW there would be a post like this. Checked and lo and behold there it is. What a load of utter bullsh1t!!!!!

As for #bekind?! #beaccountable as the pp said!!!!

Shes a vile, chavvy, liar!!!! She should not be paid to be so.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking of the video, she also filled up the reward box with gifts and presents that the kids can choose from each week for completing their reward charts. However on Instagram she says they also get £10 a month for doing their chores. In the next story she says she's buying Erin a new book as a treat for reading. I've never known spoiling children on this level
I think most vlogger mums struggle with this. I think its because the children are the ones that earn the money for them.

Reactions: 10
Hello all, nice to meet you all - so I’m THE Kiki, bloody hell I didnt realise asking for the narrative to stay consistent would cause a big bad block 😂 so Emma and your ‘ team ‘ and your followers who like to throw #bekind like it’s glitter at a preschool - let’s clear a couple of things up seeing as how you can say a load of bollocks and I didn’t get to reply : I’m absolutely not obsessed with you, and I neve said you’re a crap mom -like honestly, the Cadbury’s corn flake cake bite things I’m scoffing currently - HIGHLY obsessed with though and perhaps YOURE projecting !
You totally moaned about having to home school your lovely ( and they are lovely ) children - many of us felt the same, like you Emma , I’m FLUENT in housewives and actually made my kids use each city as a geography project - my 9 year old knows more facts about the Hollywood hills and the jersey shore then anyone I know 😂 I don’t care if it was hard work, MANY OF US FELT THE SAME! but don’t change the narrative, this is what pissed me off and made me post, I appreciated you replying ( was it you though , or your team?!) but stand by your conviction, I wasn’t rude to you, I didn’t hide behind a fake account I simply put a comment because when you put yourself on a public platform people will notice if you kinda change your lane, it’s a shame you felt the need to block me but me and my cornflake cakes will be just fine I reckon, I think I’ve found my people over here anyway if you will have me 💜
We will have you Keeks! Constructive challenge always welcome over here!

I must say, I particularly liked her “wHy ArE yOu So ObSeSsEd WiTh Me?” response, a classic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Euro Babs ode to her Gawjuss. Followers. Love you. Lots 😘

Babs shine a light, in every corner of my phone
Let the truth not tally, let the truth not tally
Like the mighty BS, flowing from her mouth
Let her posts shine a light, in every corner of our phones

And we're all gonna worship her together
All type #bekind to those who slay
Babettes and brands, in every little part
Please engage in her posts, so we can see more tat from Primark!

💡📱💡📱💡📱💡📱💡📱💡📱💡📱💡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So that's how she sees us, a group of obsessed losers who need to get a life. I think you'll find Babs that the vast majority of us just take objection to you making more money than an NHS Consultant with such rubbish content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yes 👍 Welcome xxx

Guys. I've woken up today and noticed I am now a VIP member 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I. Am. Shooketh.
We all screamed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
poor fishy 504, she doesn't just get attached to Bab's front bottom area, she also gets stuck with Ste as a monogamous partner 😭
Occasionally Fishy is treated to a bath bomb, bringing a bout of thrush or BV?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster
The god awful thing about her is she actually believes her own bullshit - the lies and the smoke she blows up her own arse! There’s no ounce of humility, awareness or accountability. Her children seem absolutely adorable, entertaining and intelligent, a shame we don’t see more of them especially on the Disney blogs, or even any of Disney for that matter instead of her face walking???? Bizarre! My lockdown wasn’t a lockdown, I was working twice as hard taking extra shifts on, worrying about bring Covid back to my toddlers and older parents and verifying deaths as the GPs refuse to go out whilst she was swanning off fawning over cacti in the botanical gardens, insulting her husband and ignoring her children.
I’m really not into bashing other moms but someone needs to control the unstoppable bullshit train she seems to be on at the moment o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome! I’m glad you’ve come to shine your light on us 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think most vlogger mums struggle with this. I think its because the children are the ones that earn the money for them.
That's interesting. Perhaps a bit of guilt or more likely feed the monkey and it will do tricks

Reactions: 6
i think that was the bit i am actually most hurt about - obsessed ! We have 2 family rules in my house - 1.dont get naked on the Internet ( I mean my boys are only 6&9 but I feel like it’s a good one to install😂) and 2. ( this is my big one ) don’t lie. One thing I can’t stand in life, is a liar, even a little fib, so please Emma, don’t lie I’m obsessed with you and don’t lie you didn’t say you couldn’t wait to return your children to school - literally sorry to be preaching to the choir though ! I do wander if I’ll get any dodgy DMs now, seeing as I didn’t go undercover 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.