Brummy Mummy #34 Ste EXCELS at being a doormat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she’s so predictable, let’s do a bingo for the next few days.
Here’s my suggestions:
- beige roast tomorrow
- NT on Monday “one last day with my amazing girl and the boy”
- One last Boris meal
-Back to school, hearts drawn on their hands in case they miss each other so much and get anxious or whatever. Despite the fact that said hearts will, inevitably, be washed off (or hand-sanitised off) within minutes at school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As she’s so predictable, let’s do a bingo for the next few days.
Here’s my suggestions:
- beige roast tomorrow
- NT on Monday “one last day with my amazing girl and the boy”
- One last Boris meal
-Back to school, hearts drawn on their hands in case they miss each other so much and get anxious or whatever. Despite the fact that said hearts will, inevitably, be washed off (or hand-sanitised off) within minutes at school.
And a whinge about doing the school run in the rain

Reactions: 20
She's just finished watching the new Gilmore girls episodes. That's hours of watching, and she didn't share it on stories. Could it be true, she watches even more TV than we thought! I honestly don't know how she does it. She must get sores!

Reactions: 16
It sounds like she went on a bit on a blocking spree yesterday (what a way to spend your anniversary) and getting stephen to film and prove his spreadsheet skills after quite obviously reading here. Then to a slap up meal of fish fingers or whatever shite they had. Lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It sounds like she went on a bit on a blocking spree yesterday (what a way to spend your anniversary) and getting stephen to film and prove his spreadsheet skills after quite obviously reading here. Then to a slap up meal of fish fingers or whatever shite they had. Lovely!
If I'd have known that we would be special guests at their anniversary I would've got them a gift. A collage of her best tattle moments during lockdown in a frame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Woah no melt down this morning? I got up early for this too. *flounces to the bathroom to sob into an empty bath* it’s just not fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m feeling we’ve pissed her off 😂she’s been up at least and hour and a half and no scratching her breasts, neck, face, hair as yet.
she knows she can’t have a breakdown this weekend - publicly at least because “we will have won” and she needs to save it for the kids going back to school - babettes won’t take 2 breakdowns in such a short space.

Hiya bab 👋🏼 have a lovely and blessed Sunday (we know you’ll be out to eat today as you can’t cook) oh and ensure you change your bed and clothes
Ta-ra

Can’t believe no stories this morning!?
she thinks she’s punishing us and then babettes will be messaging off she’s ok. Narcissist at her finest

Oh wow that’s all I’ve got for the grid post and yet no fabletics who she does ads for 😂😂

still not changed your bed I see

Reactions: 10
Such a shame that the new multi tier plan for school opening says primary schools must carry on no matter what. I would have loved to see her face if she had to do home schooling round two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a shame that the new multi tier plan for school opening says primary schools must carry on no matter what. I would have loved to see her face if she had to do home schooling round two 😂
that would have been so funny BUT I don’t think I could take any more home schooling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won't have a breakdown yet....she needs all the attention and Babs love on Tuesday as she sniffs the children's heads and send them to school.
Remember its all about her.
I've never understood the head sniffing thing she bangs on about. I bet babs is one of those women who comments on other people's babies like "oooh look at those squishy legs with those rolls, I could eat them, how scrumptious" !🤢🤮 I cringe when women say that about babies not sure why (no offence to anyone if that's your thang) babies are cute and all that, not sure I'd want to eat their leg rolls though 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe no stories as Ste is getting a special fish finger surprise this morning?

Oh, there she is! What a surprise: She can’t stick out the 25 minute run because she finds it ‘boring’.

Babs, that’s only 10% of the time you spend in front of Netflix each day... YOU CAN DO IT! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Gonna have Sunday lunch. Not she’s gonna cook Sunday lunch. Nigella is still safe 👍🏼

976B75C0-AC01-417A-91B2-6A3556BAD368.jpeg

She’s forgotten to include that she also pops Ste’s balls in there before she goes out, just to make sure he doesn’t escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You c
Sorry...

I know we all have our underwear bits

But when you have young children there is no need to mention their dad’s willy on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s a bit odd isn’t and to include that emoji as well

Sorry...

I know we all have our underwear bits

But when you have young children there is no need to mention their dad’s willy on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine if anyone he works with sees that, “you got your tie dye bullseye pants on today Ste?” Still I suppose they’ll be good for if he ever gets allowed to go to Brighton again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.