Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her advice is don’t read hear ?? I didn’t even know Tattle existed until she sent me here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone tweeted her ‘is there a way to get these childish sites shut down’?!

Brummy is the childish one.

Oh and Babs, take your own advice to your followers.
It's quite childish for adult women to 'fangirl' over someone wearing trackie bottoms and a Mickey mouse t shirt- asking where they got the clothes as if it's some designer gear! Also- this is a two way process. These sites and her site feed each other. Everyone loves the drama. It's human nature. Oh god, now I've started doing the strange disjointed sentences she does. Maybe she'll influence That! We'll all. Start writing. This way. Yaaaaaassssssssssss 😛😛😛😛🤢 (the official cringy brummy tongue emoji!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Downward spiral bab, your lies are finally catching up with you and it’s all going tits up for you isn’t it my love!

Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand why she’s drawn attention to it before removing the information.
So dangerous.

It’s disgusting that she’s blaming others. How could you be stupid enough to provide such information knowing that your address is linked to such information?

I’m a married mum of 2 and feel horrified for those kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I still don’t understand why she’s drawn attention to it before removing the information.
So dangerous.

It’s disgusting that she’s blaming others. How could you be stupid enough to provide such information knowing that your address is linked to such information?

I’m a married mum of 2 and feel horrified for those kids.
Agree. Why not work on getting it removed before mentioning it and maybe taking some responsibility? Why she would even need to mention it is beyond me but she could have so easily just said "It has been brought my attention that my home address was readily available to anyone online who might happen to search my name/my husbands name, I have now taken the necessary steps to remove this and would appreciate it if anyone who has learned my address in this way does not share it any further, thanks"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The documents that show the address are legal documents and I don’t think it’s as easy as ‘getting them removed’ - they are part of public information (trying really hard not to mention where/how they are visible!) She’s taken really bad advice from somebody on this!

Reactions: 10
Agree. Why not work on getting it removed before mentioning it and maybe taking some responsibility? Why she would even need to mention it is beyond me but she could have so easily just said "It has been brought my attention that my home address was readily available to anyone online who might happen to search my name/my husbands name, I have now taken the necessary steps to remove this and would appreciate it if anyone who has learned my address in this way does not share it any further, thanks"
Exactly, instead she’s posted to Instagram saying I TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS, SOMEONE FOUND MY ADDRESS, THIS IS 100% NOT MY FAULT, to 80k+ people of goodness knows how many actually saw it probably thought hmm surely it’s not that easy? *quick search- address found*

So now not only is she very naive to give information that easily links to her address online, she proceeded to tell everyone over Instagram that her address is easy to find and has done all of that without removing said information. Which is even more stupid than giving the information that links to her address in the first place.

Logic = none.

And today she’s still posting like nothing has happened, god knows how many people know where she lives now and what type of people they are. She’s said she’s having a day with the kids (on a school day?) who knows.
She needs to sort it out though, for the sake of her children.

I couldn’t care less about much else about her- she’s entitled to have her own personality and I’m not going to personally insult her as it’s unnecessary. The bottom line is though, she’s exploiting her children online and has made her address accessible, the most irresponsible thing someone who produces content like this can do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly, instead she’s posted to Instagram saying I TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS, SOMEONE FOUND MY ADDRESS, THIS IS 100% NOT MY FAULT, to 80k+ people of goodness knows how many actually saw it probably thought hmm surely it’s not that easy? *quick search- address found*

So now not only is she very naive to give information that easily links to her address online, she proceeded to tell everyone over Instagram that her address is easy to find and has done all of that without removing said information. Which is even more stupid than giving the information that links to her address in the first place.

Logic = none.

And today she’s still posting like nothing has happened, god knows how many people know where she lives now and what type of people they are. She’s said she’s having a day with the kids (on a school day?) who knows.
She needs to sort it out though, for the sake of her children.

I couldn’t care less about much else about her- she’s entitled to have her own personality and I’m not going to personally insult her as it’s unnecessary. The bottom line is though, she’s exploiting her children online and has made her address accessible, the most irresponsible thing someone who produces content like this can do.

Reactions: 1
^ perhaps you should amend this? Most of us are aware of this but didn’t want to highlight it. It makes 2 children very vulnerable.

Reactions: 1
Thing is her address wasn’t ‘leaked’ because it was already out there on a public platform. Both of them need to take responsibility for that and sort it out before bringing attention to it on another public social media platform.

I was unknowingly being cyber stalked by a guy online. We started talking online because of a shared interest in a tv show, our conversations were never romantic, there were no indications or red flags from myself about him. However because I shared a lot on my private set Facebook (never my address but photos of the surrounding areas, charting my whereabouts in real time) he found my address and one day turned up at my door. I hadn’t even swapped phone numbers with him. It was that incident that scared the poop out of me and I became much more private, I don’t post on fb anymore, I only have people on it who I’ve known personally or known for many years.

Emma please if you are reading this, we are not threatening to share your address, no one has said that (in here anyway, if someone’s said it elsewhere or messaged you then that’s on them), yes we do witch about the way you act and treat others. No one in here wishes any harm to you or your children.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Emily Norris has done the same and she has 400k+ subscribers. I did mention how easy it was to find her address on her thread a while ago and she hasn't amended it. The mind boggles at these mothers! Especially when they are always posting when they are away etc and where their children sleep. These floggers need to stop counting the pound notes and protect their childrens privacy. I'm so incredibly glad that I'm not in their industry!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To the. Lady at. The back. NO ONE WAS PUBLISHING YOUR ADDRESS!!!! FFS! Now she's acting like she won some moral victory! While in bed talking about her bladder. And maybe stop creating drama that gets your dad all upset? You can have. That tip. For free. Bab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.