Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we should all wave hello to “Paul” who is apparently now monitoring this thread!!

HI PAUL, nice to meet you 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yel

She's outed herself as a liar (again) and someone that must refresh this thread very regularly to see something that was deleted in 15 mins. That something was just saying what terms to google to find an address that they themselves have made very easy to find.

On a serious note if she isn't lying about having the means to track users here that can only mean shes hacked into this site, and that would have very very serious repercussions.

Reactions: 25
Even if she did that in an interview, what right does it give people to then come on here and draw attention to it? I didn’t have a clue about the interview to be fair, until someone pointed it out on here? Clearly to much time on people hands..

Reactions: 2
I mainly lurk on this thread and occasionally comment. When Brummymummy was first mentioned this thread was sleepy, maybe 8 to 10 posts a week. Brummymummy sent people here and the posts doubled, she then sobbed about trolls said Stephen and her manager read it not her. Again a few days before Disney she had a little moan and sent more here...today she exaggerates a story and touts sympathy.
I'm starting to see a pattern. Her Instagram algorithm looks better with more comments. People are more likely to comment on a terrible story of children being at risk than they are a fecking large mug.
Which advertising agency or brand are you trying to impress today bab?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it must be quite horrible for her fans who have sent her DMs, possibly with kind words or support or even sharing their own experiences, under the impression that Emma would read them, have now been told that actually it’s only a random bloke called Paul who reads her private messages. I should think some of them will feel violated & thoroughly let down

Reactions: 15
I think it must be quite horrible for her fans who have sent her DMs, possibly with kind words or support or even sharing their own experiences, under the impression that Emma would read them, have now been told that actually it’s only a random bloke called Paul who reads her private messages. I should think some of them will feel violated & thoroughly let down
He reads her PMs? Would be really have time to do that as a manager? Blimey

Reactions: 6
Why would somebody tell over 80 thousand people in an Instagram story that their address has been leaked online? (When people are saying on here it hasn’t been published, only how to find it)

Surely that information will make the majority go and search for it?
I don’t understand that logic at all.

You can be private all you like, but sending people on a hunt for your address is not safeguarding your children at all and as much as she tries to pin all blame away from herself on Instagram, she has directly made it something people are aware of.

Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Even if she did that in an interview, what right does it give people to then come on here and draw attention to it? I didn’t have a clue about the interview to be fair, until someone pointed it out on here? Clearly to much time on people hands..
Bore off Babs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh if someone leaked online that they’d found my address I’d be thankful and secure it down even more, not draw attention to it to over 80 thousand people. (I’m assuming it’s still there to see?)

There must be people reading this who now know her address thanks to her Instagram story referring to it. Who is to blame for that?

Reactions: 16
Her address was never publish - how someone worked it out with information that she has openly put on her own platforms/told the press and is part of public record was deleted, within minutes of going live.

I hear Levi’s in Bradford are the best solicitors in the country!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It wouldn't even occur to me to look for her address, she has created herself a right tit storm!!

I dont even really know what's going on but she takes one comment and blows it out of all proportion!!

Reactions: 6

Aka 'You have found my personal information I have carelessly made available online and to prove how wrong that is I am retaliating by threatening you with breaching your personal information even if you wish to remain anonymous'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm actually embarrassed for her. I seriously think she thinks she's up there with Hollywood stars. She's a two bit vlogger from Birmingham. Wtf no one is going to be taking time out of their day and turn up at home bargains on the off chance they bump into her with their Disney autograph book at the ready. Deluded much 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shiiiiiit. I like Brummymummyof2. However I just read a few pages and thought “god it can’t be that easy”. It bloody is. I googled 3 words and had a google map Ariel photo come up! Emma, get Stephen to *removed* that’s what I do x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
why would you bring attention to a site where people are talking about how easy it is to find your address, and then lie and say people are threatening to post said address. you would just keep it quiet. what would you hope to achieve in telling your thousands of instagram followers that people can find your address so easily? honestly. does she want reassurance? i wonder if she has ever had to take responsibility for mistakes. everyone makes them but she refuses to accept any responsibility. its her family therefore her responsibility, yet she is posting instagram stories pointing at the camera saying "its on you"? what is? being nosey?? i want to see how much her house is worth as i love looking at houses. if the info is there im going to look. doesnt mean im going to turn up for dinner lol. but there are nutters out there, but i forgot, its their fault isnt it, that you have posted info so that your address can be found.

what a melt.

as soon as she opens here eyes in the morning her laptop is opened and she is on her phone. her poor kids. yes they get presents and cuddles but what are they constantly seeing? a life on show and an extreme addiction to instagram. stop scrolling Emma, step away from the screens, and just be. its messing you up.

Reactions: 10
It’s not just searching Stevens details to get there address. She has used her address on a public record. Where most would use management address or accountant. After I saw her story (before I even looked on here) I found her address in 3 seconds with 4 words typed into google. And not one word related to her husband. I read through the threads on here after not one mention of threatening to share her address just saying it’s easy to find. I was a fan of Emma but have gone right off her recently. And then this I don’t get what she was trying to achieve. Apart from tell all her instagram following it’s easy to obtain her address.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How on earth is she going to explain online privacy to her children when they’re older & want their own Instagram? I have teens and they’re constantly told about the dangers of having a public account and have seen 1st hand how badly it can go wrong with a couple of their friends who had public accounts. Won’t it be totally contradictory to what those kids have grown up with??

Reactions: 9
Oh, and by the way, she wouldn’t show her car because it doesn’t really go with her ‘high celebrity status’ In fact, I should think she’s hoping some luxury 4x4 manufacturers will come ‘a calling’ with a shiny, gifted number!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.