Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am concerned about her children, they have not given their consent (and as minors are not capable of giving such consent) to their photos, videos and personal information etc being shared on social media. Stephen, who has expressed a dislike for being on her insta, gets more privacy than those small innocent children.

Also it’s interesting in the latest post she said Paul her manager will be monitoring the threads ‘from now on’. She has previously said both Stephen and Paul read here. Which is true?
She wont want Stephen reading here finding so many members feel sorry for him and think he could do better. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"its now been passed onto my manager" if hes the one that reads and monitors this thread as Emma has said previously surely it wouldn't need passed onto him as he would have been the one to read it in the first place and tell her about it? so it is obviously Emma reading this thread. she can claim she doesn't all she wants but she is clearly always on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'I honestly don't care if you hate me with your whole soul, and wish terrible things to happen to me' -Emma Conway.
The same woman that says that she can't handle criticism and will cry for hours if anybody says anything that she doesn't like.
Which one is it?!

She really can't keep up with her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she “needs” to start reading here, so that she ends up taking herself off social media. Think that would be best for you and your family Emma!!

Oh sorry, another lie, because you do read here and you appear to still be on social media!!!

Paul......you are a shocking manager! Emma is clearly having some kind of breakdown and rather than advise and support, you still put her out there!
£££££££, more important than somebodies mental health and well being!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t used the “I’m just a normal Mum “ line yet zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those type of insta posts that accuse 'haters' of something and then close the comments off really annoy me - I hope some of her followers and her manager come here read the threads and see what she has accused people of doing is not as what she protrays except all that was pointed out was how easy it is to see where they live from what has been posted online by her, which also makes her remark about privacy a tad hypocritical.....

Reactions: 11
I just went back and read the thread on GG when this happened to Carrie Hope Fletcher and she threatened legal action but of course nobody had shared the actual address so a few days later she posted this 🤣 this will be the Nutter in a few days saying she’s going to spend the money she would have used to pay the legal team to go to Disney instead as we’re all so jealous!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see all posts regardless of if they are deleted or edited.

I would just like to clarify that no address has ever been posted here, but a member did state how easy it was to find an address using information this influencer has shared themselves. That's against our rules here and was deleted about 15 minutes after being posted as we take privacy far more seriously than influencers do themselves.

Thanks all

Reactions: 57
I can’t believe how easily I found their address. The mind truly boggles. Regarding privacy, I have had a discussion with my husband this week because he changed his Instagram profile to public For his business, but has photos of the children on there and I wasn’t comfortable with their photos and information being out there in the public! I can’t believe what tit she is spouting on her Instagram bab!

Reactions: 12
The body language, the voice, the way of phrasing things in her address stories......very fascinating and very telling

Reactions: 7
You probably have queenie... but not everyone is on here constantly reading these threads 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve been waiting for this to come up for so long and it’s finally happened! From what I can gather from reading the comments on here tonight is that BM’s address is online due to *removed as we take privacy very seriously*. Well, BM herself has previously used her personal address for her business and I found it some time ago and obviously have kept it to myself. I noticed a couple of weeks ago it had been changed to a different address, presumably her accountants which is the norm. So. You. Yourself. Emma. Had. Your. Own. Address. In. The. Public. Domain. I was flabbergasted when I saw it. Don’t turn this around on anyone else - please take some responsibility and admit you messed up. This really does take the biscuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t get why people draw attention to people names and jobs so others can find them, there are kids involved here and enough nutters in this world, how would you like it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting for this to come up for so long and it’s finally happened! From what I can gather from reading the comments on here tonight is that BM’s address is online due to Stephen. Well, BM herself has previously used her personal address for her business and I found it some time ago and obviously have kept it to myself. I noticed a couple of weeks ago it had been changed to a different address, presumably her accountants which is the norm. So. You. Yourself. Emma. Had. Your. Own. Address. In. The. Public. Domain. I was flabbergasted when I saw it. Don’t turn this around on anyone else - please take some responsibility and admit you messed up. This really does take the biscuit.
This really shows up thats her story is an outright lie. Whats wrong with these people? Why have lies become the norm for so many of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s thanking whoever got it deleted it deleted it? It was deleted as soon as it was posted. And her address was never shared nor did anyone threaten to share it. So all new comers just know that this drama was entirely dreamt up. If anything, she ought to realise that she’s been very silly before now & I hope that Grandad Rog (why she refers to him that way I’ll never understand, what’s wrong with dad) is fuming with her and her husband for being so daft

This really shows up thats her story is an outright lie. Whats wrong with these people? Why have lies become the norm for so many of them?
Yes and she’s now referring to it as “how to find my address” whereas earlier it was “threatening to share my address”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why people draw attention to people names and jobs so others can find them, there are kids involved here and enough nutters in this world, how would you like it?
Yes, good point. Why did Brummy tell her followers her husband’s name and his job title or why did she give an interview to a newspaper and let them publish this info? Yes it’s all very puzzling but just to get ONE thing straight. Her address has never been published on this thread but her and her husband have published it online.

She chose to show her kids online. As a Teacher who presumably took courses in Safeguarding she should have thought twice about it and now she is deflecting her guilt by lying about what was said on here. No sympathy babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew her address ages ago when she posted an Instagram story with a parcel, I think it was, that had it on. It was swiftly deleted though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think those hundred mugs of tea she drinks a day have alcohol in rather than tea. She’s the biggest bloody attention seeker 😡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.