Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have a separate toilet?

Also I was honestly a little 😵. Maybe it’s the lighting but she could pass for being in her 50s here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At what point will she ever have a bath without documenting it for Instagram?
View attachment 181671
Why don't they go and have a poo in her en suite? In my house we have literally ONE toilet which is where the bath is but if we had other loos, I would be locking the door when i had my bath!

But honestly, I think she makes half this tit up for engagement. I bet nobody came in for a poo.

Reactions: 25
Why is she having a bath in the middle of the day time?! Spend some actual time with your kids. She's either watching TV or in the bath.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is she having a bath in the middle of the day time?! Spend some actual time with your kids. She's either watching TV or in the bath.
She's had a stressful day...she had to go to the shops to buy tit for another vlog!

I quite often have a bath and read a book but I've never taken my laptop in and watched vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's amazing. I spent 10 years as a single parent, from my kids being under 3, with 1 toilet, and I managed to have a bath or shower in peace all throughout. Because I waited until they were asleep! And didn't have one in the middle of the day. Even now they're teenagers I wait until they're done for the night - 10pm baths with a glass of wine and netflix is glorious truth be told

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope it’s not the kids using the toilet when she’s naked in the bath?? That’s so inappropriate and disgusting

Reactions: 2
I am so thankful to Babs that she keeps me updated on the latest and coolest lingo 😎. I’d never have known what the word “Tea” meant if she hadn’t enlighten me ... not like the phrase has been around for over 10 years or anything.

I hope it’s not the kids using the toilet when she’s naked in the bath?? That’s so inappropriate and disgusting
Her latest grid post would suggest it is one of her children taking a “huge dump”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
WTAF is that photo. She is a vile attention-seeking idiot. Is nothing off limits? :rolleyes:Have some self-respect for yourself and your family for goodness sake. And it's BATHE not bath! 🤪 The bath is what you're in, not what you're doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
WTAF is that photo. She is a vile attention-seeking idiot. Is nothing off limits? :rolleyes:Have some self-respect for yourself and your family for goodness sake. And it's BATHE not bath! 🤪 The bath is what you're in, not what you're doing.
she won’t have this problem with her new en-suite! 😂

Reactions: 1
My kids always see me naked...well my boobs, I do try to hide the bottom half!

Oh ffs, she’s so loved and adored that her children even want to tit near her too.
We tried? Well try harder. What a crap excuse. Just put a lock on the bathroom door.

Reactions: 10
Sorry on a bit of a Bab hate train tonight 😂

But her replies in her comment section to her fans are so half arsed and usually just emojis.

Not saying she has to reply to every single person but she hardly has 1000+ comments per post. She could interact more.

When it comes down to it these are the people allowing her to have a platform, paying for her holidays and Primark tat. They will be the ones slepping to her book signings.

Think it just comes back to the whole nose in the air type attitude.

Reactions: 8
Erin will be starting secondary school soon!!! That is NOT normal
Well it's normal if you only have one toilet in the same room as the bath. You're not going to let your kids tit themselves, well at least I wouldn't!

I've let my kids come in when I'm in the bath as it's the only toilet in the house but babs doesn't have that excuse as they've got the ensuite.

Reactions: 9
Well it's normal if you only have one toilet in the same room as the bath. You're not going to let your kids tit themselves, well at least I wouldn't!

I've let my kids come in when I'm in the bath as it's the only toilet in the house but babs doesn't have that excuse as they've got the ensuite.
I don’t think it’s even true. Just a story she’s made up for content. That in her mind was brilliant enough to add a grid post. Literally posting about tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s even true. Just a story she’s made up for content. That in her mind was brilliant enough to add a grid post. Literally posting about tit.
Exactly as she says about them staring her in the face when they're doing the poo but the toilet is behind her and unless she was laying at the tap end then she wouldn't be able to see them on the toilet!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.