Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if ‘influencer and blogger Emma Conway’ has influenced me in any way recently;

Deliveroo - nope, would not want to order the greasy mess that she has advertised recently for fear of looking like her (lazy, pj slob).

DHL - nope, I’ve been limiting my deliveries to essentials during these covid times. Not interested in sending tat for the sake of it.

Regatta - nope, given that she admitted that she put the last gifted tent in the shed and never used it I’m pissed off that Regatta would gift to someone like her.

Brabantia - nope, worst f for a brand ever. Her husband does all of the housework!!

Bounty - nope, I mean I use kitchen roll but not to put beside me when eating a Sunday dinner (what a random ad!)

I could go on but the gist of it is I will never be influenced by Brummy other than to being influenced to dislike the brands that gift to her.!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whenever she goes out for the day, she's then always laying about when she gets home. Most people get home and are busy doing other things but she has her lapdog Stephen to do all that.

Reactions: 7
I know this has been said so many times but she really needs to learn how to put make up on. She goes from wearing non to then having a full on drag queen look! Why cant she just go for a more natural look 🤷‍♀️ it baffles me.
Because it's a lewk didn't you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every story she posts she's picking at the rancid face of hers 🤮 shes really settling comfortably into a scummy slob character. #scummybrummybarfbagmummy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this has been said so many times but she really needs to learn how to put make up on. She goes from wearing non to then having a full on drag queen look! Why cant she just go for a more natural look 🤷‍♀️ it baffles me.
She could do with staying away from the sparkly eyeshadow!! These are things she could do as actual relatable and interesting content- she could, under the guise of "refreshing her look", get a makeup artist to do a video with her. She could try learning to make some basic meals- I'm not much of a cook and my repertoire has been pushed to the limit during lockdown, but even I am better than her. I dont mind her style too much, (the high tops are my main bug bear), but she could do something with a personal shopper. She could talk about exercising and eating well for health as opposed to for weight loss. She could actually be really interesting to watch if she didn't stick to her annual calendar of content every. bleeping. Year. And wasn't trying to masquerade as an ill informed Disney "expert". Also- HOW pissed off does she sound that there is still a pack of work for next week?? Had to chuckle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma, STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BUYING THEIR TEACHERS GIFTS. Every bloody year, several times a year. As a teacher, a primary school one, I always value a doodle from a child or a handmade card far more than anything else because it’s from the child. It’s not about you, Emma, it’s about them. You buy them cheap tat anyway despite having so much disposable income. Crying in the car about it is ridiculous - it’s your job to hold it together for your kids, not start crying when they were happy to have seen school and excited about it. What kind of message does that send? They’ll have been as confused as anything. Is there anything in your life that isn’t 100% about you? My god.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My kids had their reports posted out by the school. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the school would actively discourage people from picking up reports at the moment. If every parent did that it would be a bit of a pain health and safety wise as lots of people would have to come to the school so would be a higher risk for staff.
But babs has to pick them up so she could do a post for the gram!

Reactions: 10
God. Bet the headmaster shed a tear or two as well when he saw her galumphing towards him, her face plastered with a manic grin 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only because he stubbed his toe in his hurry to hide from Babs!
I bet she’s every teacher’s worst nightmare parent rolled into one.
I can imagine that after the encounter he walked slowly back into his office & locked the door. Then he swallowed a few yellow pills from his top drawer & hid under the desk, shaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kids had their reports posted out by the school. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the school would actively discourage people from picking up reports at the moment. If every parent did that it would be a bit of a pain health and safety wise as lots of people would have to come to the school so would be a higher risk for staff.
But babs has to pick them up so she could do a post for the gram!
My kids school did a staggered collection (split by year group); I think the reason was probably due to budget as to send over 500 reports even second class would have cost over £400. The decision did surprise me given the current situation though!

Reactions: 2
My kids school did a staggered collection (split by year group); I think the reason was probably due to budget as to send over 500 reports even second class would have cost over £400. The decision did surprise me given the current situation though!
Ok fair enough. I guess it’s up to the individual school how they arrange it.

Reactions: 1
My school is doing this. Strict pick-up times outdoors etc. There are many kids who would never see their teachers again due to some of us changing schools. It’ll be a distanced hi, pick it up off a table and bye. And yes, it would cost A LOT to post them all out and schools have been made to absorb all of the thousands of pounds of additional costs they now have with no additions to their already stretched and abysmal budgets.

Lol at Bab joking about the size of Stephens “feet”

How would she know, she ain’t seen it since the night of Ethan conception.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Crying in the car due to the school work pack not being the fun stuff she had suggested! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her ‘friend’ has lovely news so she sees it as an opportunity to show a video of herself being a dick. EVERYTHING is about HER 🤬

Reactions: 17
God. Bet the headmaster shed a tear or two as well when he saw her galumphing towards him, her face plastered with a manic grin 😬
I can just picture Babs running in slow Mo.. *imagine chariots of fire playing in the background* her "cracking" rack jiggling up and down.. face gurning and a slow Mo "Nooooooo" as she tries to catch up to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she on about Ethan leaving infants when there’s another week to go? Jumping on the bandwagon of people whose kids finished school today by any chance?
Also, why was she asking for poster-making and films for the last week of term when that’s been her go-to home learning schedule throughout the last 4 months anyway? So lazy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.