Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I’d feel awful if one of my pupils’ parents emailed that to me, even if it was tongue-in-cheek. I have *great* relationships with most of them but I cannot imagine any of them even thinking it would be a good idea to email and say that. It also really shows what she thinks school is for. It’s not for education, it’s not for personal development, and it’s not a hub of her community. No, school is there purely to keep her children entertained. I think the reason I find her attitude to their home learning (I refuse to call it homeschooling because she just hasn’t been...) so insulting is because she should, as a former teacher herself, be an ally to her children’s teachers. She should have that depth of understanding that most parents don’t have. She should have been standing up for our rights when the only people who cared to keep us safe were the unions. She should have encouraged her followers to do the same. It’s really shown how little she cares about anyone and anything other than herself.
Yess!! 🥰

I cannot believe she had the nerve to email their school and ask for ‘fun work’. What an insult to them and the efforts they’ve made to continue educating their pupils. You can 100% tell that she’s the sort of parent who thinks she’s friends with the staff there and thinks she can get away with asking that. They’ll have been rolling their eyes and their teachers will absolutely have slated her to one another for that email. Well done for making their teachers feel crap, Emma. Gold star for you. Moron.
Oh I can believe it........I bet staff fall about themselves laughing daily in staff room when they see stuff she gets up to on insta......or maybe she bought em all off with a big brummy mummy mug each and a couple of her thrilling books for the school library

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her latest grid post. Her book released on 5th March so well before Mother's Day (22nd March) so why she's using the pandemic as an excuse for poor sales is anyones guess! The only thing she couldn't do was signings but originally she didn't have any signings other than Birmingham set up anyway.

Also someone asked if she's bringing the mugs back and she says 'yes, in September'!

Someone asked where they can buy the paperback version and she says she's not sure, she'll check! Useless bint. She looks awful in the pic.
Omg how embarrassing not knowing where you can buy HER OWN BOOK?! Even if she’s not sure, why not read the comment, find out the answer and then reply.... utterly, utterly useless.

Another ad this morning and another chance for her girl to shine and the boy to ignored! It's disgusting... And should she be placing ad on all these pics of her mugs, there's been an insane amount of product placement in the last week of them!
Well not totally ignored as she did post an aff link for verruca treatment after informing everyone he had been suffering with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the kids school must dislike her emails.

"hi teachers, I would love some fun werk this week, only enough for 2 days though please, because ste can figure it out on his own. I also only want posters and to watch films (we don't do that enough here). I know they have missed months of school, and therefore could actually do with the werk, but don't try to fool me that you wouldn't be doing posters and films on the last week, I was a teacher too once you know! Head of department!, so if I need to get it touch with your supervisor then I will. I know how schools werk.

Have a cheeky cock on me 🥂

Loves ya, Emma Conway, aka brummymummyof2, aka babs, aka a minor literature genius in the poems about pee world.
Sorry but the punctuation in this is appalling. For a start it’s missing a.tonne.of.full.stops. Lolz 😆

• Haha
Sorry but the punctuation in this is appalling. For a start it’s missing a.tonne.of.full.stops. Lolz 😆
It’ll be an eye roll and a sigh and a “you’ll never guess who’s trying to tell me how to do my job again”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do most mum vloggers treat their older kids like babies?? I watched her summer holiday video and she was talking about buying stickers for them.Erin is going into her 2nd to last yr of primary school and I know if I’d have bought my girls stickers at that age they would have rolled their eyes at me...(my girls are 20,14&12) she is nearly 10 for gods sake!!! And the reward toys again my girls were not playing with toys at that age! Why don’t these mums want or celebrate their kids starting to grow up??? It’s so strange to me...x Sorry if this is really random! 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Well she emailed the headteacher to tell him about their sunflowers 😂. So they’ve probably already filtered her email address straight to junk mail.
She is 100% the parent that staff discuss. She’d be the talk of the school with emails like that where I work, rightly so because her complete lack of understanding regarding homeschooling is baffling and their teachers will a) know that she used to be a teacher and therefore b) wonder why the hell she thinks they want to hear that crap from her.

Reactions: 14
Well she emailed the headteacher to tell him about their sunflowers 😂. So they’ve probably already filtered her email address straight to junk mail.
Bet he wishes he'd handed out the info@ email address rather than his personal one. Like he gives a tit about sunflowers in the middle of a pandemic when he's trying to support his teachers, home school and look after key worker kids

Reactions: 14
Bet he wishes he'd handed out the info@ email address rather than his personal one. Like he gives a tit about sunflowers in the middle of a pandemic when he's trying to support his teachers, home school and look after key worker kids
Ha, yes! My HT has been bombarded with emails from parents who simply can’t be bothered to look on the website list of teacher ones to email the correct person instead. Luckily, we got given ‘class’ emails that won’t be operational come September so the parents don’t have our staff ones. All except the HT whose inbox constantly has hundreds of unread emails. She could have just, idk, waited for the next contact from school itself to tell them about the sunflowers.

I cannot believe she had the nerve to email their school and ask for ‘fun work’. What an insult to them and the efforts they’ve made to continue educating their pupils. You can 100% tell that she’s the sort of parent who thinks she’s friends with the staff there and thinks she can get away with asking that. They’ll have been rolling their eyes and their teachers will absolutely have slated her to one another for that email. Well done for making their teachers feel crap, Emma. Gold star for you. Moron.
Probably left her ridiculous "award winning blogger" signature on the bottom too. Just in case they forgot.

• Haha
Emma pretty much did the exact same orange Post at the start of Jan (I scrolled back) she has no original content at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not means tested, it is based on care needs and/or mobility difficulties depending on which component you are claiming. She can’t surely be getting dla, she has no significant mobility issues.
Just to clarify DLA no longer exists for anyone over the age of 16.Also PIP,the benefit that replaced DLA isn't means tested so techcially you can be working full time,on a large salary and still claim.PIP is dependent on how your illness or disability effects your life,and any additional costs you incur due to said illness or disability.PIP has two components which both have two tiers of entitlement,so it isn't a one size fits all

Reactions: 1
We finished ‘school’ at the end of June. My daughters’ teachers started winding down on the work given from the middle of June and the principal decided that no work would be given for the last week at all. So I think that was our equivelant of ‘watch films and make posters’

Oh and our holidays are 9 weeks usually, and the longest summer holiday I had with my eldest was 14 weeks so 6 weeks would be wee buns and I definitely don’t need advice about going to Poundland to buy a bag of tat to get through it 🤦🏻‍♀️
“Wee buns” - think I’ve spotted a fellow Northern Irish person... 😄

• Heart
Emma pretty much did the exact same orange Post at the start of Jan (I scrolled back) she has no original content at all.
a
Also I don’t think I would be bragging about the fact she’s stuffed her face with junk food all lockdown and has been avoiding fruit! Her diet is honestly appalling!

Reactions: 5
Just to brighten up your Friday morning...
I think we no longer need to discuss why Ste doesn't sleep in her bed, imagine waking up to this 🤣🤣🤢

Also, yet again proving her "anxiety" is a sham!
First to pop to Primark when the shops opened. Now less than a week in and they're going out for a meal. She doesn't care! Get the kids back to school, get me back in Poundland, and get me a cock at the pub - sorry coke 🙄🙄🙄 Cos I'm so anxious to go out 😡 duck off Emma you useless knob!!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Maybe I am being overly sensitive but her instgram story about "Satana from Glee" rubbed me the wrong way. Santana is a fictional character.

A woman who may have lost her life is a human being called Naya Rivera.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.