Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any of us ever going to dread a 6 week holiday again after getting through lockdown??
I don't have children so can someone please explain why the six weeks would be daunting when

- Your "job" has flexible hours and you work from home
- You're married with a supportive partner and have both sets of parents close by
- You have money and transport to be able to take your children out to places
- Your children are at an age where they are capable of entertaining themselves
- You have a good sized house and garden

Just curious guys or is it more daunting that you have to spend actual time with your children and can't wait all the tv you want to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What's the betting her and Ste haven't had sex since 2016 when she hurt her back and ended up with a numb leg, ankle, toes? Surely if it affected the nerves, it also damaged the feeling in her fanny?!
😂 He changed her tampons for her whilst this was happening. Maybe it put him off. Thats how selfish she is. There are other more hygienic ways when you can't move and have someone else doing it for you. Keep some dignity BAB

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😂 He changed her tampons for her whilst this was happening. Maybe it put him off. Thats how selfish she is. There are other more hygienic ways when you can't move and have someone else doing it for you. Keep some dignity BAB
If it's numb, he probably still has to change them for her!

I get sick of her going on about her back and the nerve damage. Doesn't stop her walking miles and miles around Disney though or doing her stupid takeaway dances. She's full of tit.

Reactions: 10
I don't have children so can someone please explain why the six weeks would be daunting when

- You're married with a supportive partner and have both sets of parents close by

Just curious guys or is it more daunting that you have to spend actual time with your children and can't wait all the tv you want to?
You'd be suprised. I certainly have been these past few weeks. The parents at my kids school are disgusted at the audacity of the government actually making them spend time with their kids. Forget the pandemic, there are ladies lunches to attend 🤦‍♀️
Babs definitely falls into this category of parent.
I'm not saying the 6 weeks is easy, and I don't enjoy every single second of it, but I also don't dread it, and can easily think of things to do with my lot without the help of babs and her pound land tat. And on the whole have a lovely 6 weeks 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure I want the answer to this, but did he REALLY put her tampons in for her?. Way to demoralise a man if so.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Surely the school holidays would make her job easier if she did it properly, seeing as she's meant to be an influencer for mums - don't school holidays mean extra opportunities to plaster them all over the internet every day, sorry I mean produce content... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the idea that boredom is ok, is a bit lost on Insta parents. They seem to have this idea that every second needs to be accounted for.

I can imagine the 6 weeks holidays are stressful if you don't actually like being with your children, and don't want your life disturbed.

Reactions: 10
What's the betting her and Ste haven't had sex since 2016 when she hurt her back and ended up with a numb leg, ankle, toes? Surely if it affected the nerves, it also damaged the feeling in her fanny?!
unless his willy stretches from his bedroom all the way up the stairs to her bedroom, then yes, I'd also bet it has been a very, very long time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video she uploaded of Erin singing.. she’s just an average child singing an average song. Far from a ‘triple threat’ or massive talent. Hope brummy doesn’t start pushing it on Erin.

Reactions: 16
The stories or The girl singing just break my heart! I mean not only for the fact that she's definitely no triple threat, but is nothing private, or personal. What's the betting most of those kids parents watch Brum (if only for the giggles) and are showing the kids! I'm sure Erin doesn't want this to be made public 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Never would I ever ask my husband to change my tampon. Never. I'd switch to pads!
Surely changing someone tampon would be near impossible.

Reactions: 15
Never would I ever ask my husband to change my tampon. Never. I'd switch to pads!
Surely changing someone tampon would be near impossible.
Exactly, tmi 🤦‍♀️ it took me a while to master getting a tampon to sit correctly. Your telling me her husband who has never had a period before can just insert one off the bat as soon as she needs him too?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet the kids school must dislike her emails.

"hi teachers, I would love some fun werk this week, only enough for 2 days though please, because ste can figure it out on his own. I also only want posters and to watch films (we don't do that enough here). I know they have missed months of school, and therefore could actually do with the werk, but don't try to fool me that you wouldn't be doing posters and films on the last week, I was a teacher too once you know! Head of department!, so if I need to get it touch with your supervisor then I will. I know how schools werk.

Have a cheeky cock on me 🥂

Loves ya, Emma Conway, aka brummymummyof2, aka babs, aka a minor literature genius in the poems about pee world.
I'm howling with laughter - my 6 year old son is sitting on the sofa with me and wanted to see what I was snorting and crying with laughter about, he looks over my shoulder at the post and I tit you not (his reading is very good) he says "ooh werk? What's werk? That's not how you spell it!"
Clearly Babs needs lessons on spelling 😂😂🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she had the nerve to email their school and ask for ‘fun work’. What an insult to them and the efforts they’ve made to continue educating their pupils. You can 100% tell that she’s the sort of parent who thinks she’s friends with the staff there and thinks she can get away with asking that. They’ll have been rolling their eyes and their teachers will absolutely have slated her to one another for that email. Well done for making their teachers feel crap, Emma. Gold star for you. Moron.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly, tmi 🤦‍♀️ it took me a while to master getting a tampon to sit correctly. Your telling me her husband who has never had a period before can just insert one off the bat as soon as she needs him too?
It just shows how little she thinks of him. It's disgusting. Surely it's nicer to him to wear a pad and him change that. With disposable pants even it's only for a week if that.
I feel for the poor bloke. He must have been through so much being with her. He's going to need a bloody good therapist!

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she had the nerve to email their school and ask for ‘fun work’. What an insult to them and the efforts they’ve made to continue educating their pupils. You can 100% tell that she’s the sort of parent who thinks she’s friends with the staff there and thinks she can get away with asking that. They’ll have been rolling their eyes and their teachers will absolutely have slated her to one another for that email. Well done for making their teachers feel crap, Emma. Gold star for you. Moron.
I bet if when she was a teacher and she received a email like that she'd be sitting in the shower crying for a week. She's just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet if when she was a teacher and she received a email like that she'd be sitting in the shower crying for a week. She's just pathetic.
Exactly. I’d feel awful if one of my pupils’ parents emailed that to me, even if it was tongue-in-cheek. I have *great* relationships with most of them but I cannot imagine any of them even thinking it would be a good idea to email and say that. It also really shows what she thinks school is for. It’s not for education, it’s not for personal development, and it’s not a hub of her community. No, school is there purely to keep her children entertained. I think the reason I find her attitude to their home learning (I refuse to call it homeschooling because she just hasn’t been...) so insulting is because she should, as a former teacher herself, be an ally to her children’s teachers. She should have that depth of understanding that most parents don’t have. She should have been standing up for our rights when the only people who cared to keep us safe were the unions. She should have encouraged her followers to do the same. It’s really shown how little she cares about anyone and anything other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh her poor kids - her posts and stories have gotten progressively erratic lately. She looks an absolute state. It’s only a matter of time before the kids get picked on for it. She probably thinks that she’s a ‘cool mom’, acting a bit crazy and being on tik tok etc but in reality her kids will be ashamed of her as she is an embarrassment.
Feel so sorry for Ethan as the forgotten child. I also feel sorry for Erin, this whole triple threat thing is a throwback term used for Disney stars back in the day (Britney, Selena et al) and it hasn’t come from Erin, it will be Brummy projecting her dreams on to her. Talent that is natural will always be more successful than that which is forced by a pushy mum!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.