Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C293DD61-0E33-4694-B69A-5D9809EA200E.jpeg

This wasn’t me by the way. Just thought it was a very good comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wouldn't it be great if we could all just bugger off from our job for a week for no reason? Proving that influencing isn't a job 🤣
I know right? I am self employed and am off this week (not because I'm overwhelmed by the news/posting about BLM/"accidentally" made a racist comment that reveals a lot about my thought processes or anything), and tbh, it's taken a fortnight's planning AND I will still have to honour one commitment on Thursday and I'll still be taking phone calls this week. So less a "week off" and more a "heavily reduced week".

I thought she doesn't belive in delete culture? She's the worst for it!!!
It will be Stephen. Or "Paul".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she doesn't belive in delete culture? She's the worst for it!!!
I constantly notice that if there is a negative comment under one of her posts, it will say 5 replies but only 2 will show up. Why is she so afraid of open conversation? What does she think is going to happen?

Reactions: 11
I know right? I am self employed and am off this week (not because I'm overwhelmed by the news/posting about BLM/"accidentally" made a racist comment that reveals a lot about my thought processes or anything), and tbh, it's taken a fortnight's planning AND I will still have to honour one commitment on Thursday and I'll still be taking phone calls this week. So less a "week off" and more a "heavily reduced week".

It will be Stephen. Or "Paul".
Or Emma. 🤣

I constantly notice that if there is a negative comment under one of her posts, it will say 5 replies but only 2 will show up. Why is she so afraid of open conversation? What does she think is going to happen?
That it will open even more people's eyes to the fact it's all strategic and an industry....not a regular mom just wanting to 'make them smile'

Reactions: 6
Or Emma. 🤣

That it will open even more people's eyes to the fact it's all strategic and an industry....not a regular mom just wanting to 'make them smile'
Its 100% Emma. She cannot stay off SM for 5 bloody minutes. She is scrolling and deleting and reading here. On the plus side, she's not inflicting herself on the world at 6am every morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Babs' bad attitude came from when she was young and her mother shielded her and spoilt her to make her feel like an angel child because she had to go through the back problems as a teen. Yes, not a nice experience but look how wrapping her in cotton wool has made her. She's arrogant, selfish, greedy, and god forbid if she's challenged because she's been taught that she is always right. She's never been told she's done or said something wrong. Her parents gave her everything she wanted which is why she is addicted to buying tat. She sees it, she buys it, that's what she was taught. She has programmed her husband to treat her the same way her parents do. When she was younger she needed to feel loved and cool because her childhood wasn't like the other kids, and her parents threw pity in her. Now she needs to feel that same kind of validation from everyone and anyone. She's always had her life edited for her, to look cool to get people to hang out with her, it is the same now with editing her life online. Unwanted comments are deleted because she wants to pretend she is somebody she is not but really deep inside she's still a lonely, fat teenager.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned earlier that they were unsure why Disney would pay her to promote them. Well as far as I've ever been able to tell they haven't. Non of her trips to WDW in Florida have been paid promotions, partnered or gifted. I was there the exact same 2 weeks as her last Aug so followed her stories, not one ad/gift etc and in one of her Vlogs when she got home she disclosed how much it cost and that they went with Thomas Cook. And recently she openly said that this years hol was booked through TUI and she's paid loads more to change it from Aug this year to go next Easter instead. The difference with other sham Insta mums who are dishonest and hide gifts and Ads is that Babs actually WANTS us to think Disney would pay her to go there,,,,,,, in your Dreams Brummy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned earlier that they were unsure why Disney would pay her to promote them. Well as far as I've ever been able to tell they haven't. Non of her trips to WDW in Florida have been paid promotions, partnered or gifted. I was there the exact same 2 weeks as her last Aug so followed her stories, not one ad/gift etc and in one of her Vlogs when she got home she disclosed how much it cost and that they went with Thomas Cook. And recently she openly said that this years hol was booked through TUI and she's paid loads more to change it from Aug this year to go next Easter instead. The difference with other sham Insta mums who are dishonest and hide gifts and Ads is that Babs actually WANTS us to think Disney would pay her to go there,,,,,,, in your Dreams Brummy!!!
She did a video just before one of her Walt Disney World trips saying she'd had a call at the last minute and they'd offered to pay her whole bill. She's also done an advert for them that pops up on Facebook sharing tips but she just decided things someone on here had told her via private messages x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did a video just before one of her Walt Disney World trips saying she'd had a call at the last minute and they'd offered to pay her whole bill. She's also done an advert for them that pops up on Facebook sharing tips but she just decided things someone on here had told her via private messages x
Yes I’ve seen that on Facebook, in her full on ****** make up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In this blog post, https://www.brummymummyof2.co.uk/2018/06/the-truth-behind-ads.html , she states that she worked with Disney for free, and also that she never works for free. So...

There is YouTube channel called Fact Fiend who have a couple of videos called how not to do business, where he runs through the briefs that common sponsors send out for #Ads. I'm not sure if any of them have worked with Brummy, as his audience is a different demographic to hers, but still insightful.

Reactions: 4
In a blog post from 2018 she wrote this about moderating comments!

Moderate
I moderate all my comments on YouTube. It is dead easy to do. I have put every awful word you can think of in and they can't get through to the live page. I can just delete them. I would block any ar*ehole on your social media that makes you feel anything less than great. Sure people can leave different opinions in a polite manner but if it's not polite and makes you feel sad? Block them and move on. You are in charge of your own social media. They don't have an entitlement to be mean. If there are comments that damage your 'brand' you have a right to get in touch with whoever shared it and ask them to moderate them. Do it in a professional way and they will happily remove or respond to a few.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In a blog post from 2018 she wrote this about moderating comments!

Moderate
I moderate all my comments on YouTube. It is dead easy to do. I have put every awful word you can think of in and they can't get through to the live page. I can just delete them. I would block any ar*ehole on your social media that makes you feel anything less than great. Sure people can leave different opinions in a polite manner but if it's not polite and makes you feel sad? Block them and move on. You are in charge of your own social media. They don't have an entitlement to be mean. If there are comments that damage your 'brand' you have a right to get in touch with whoever shared it and ask them to moderate them. Do it in a professional way and they will happily remove or respond to a few.
Or "even if it is polite and rational but your enormous ego is too fragile to cope with it". She is utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Yes the Facebook video I've seen,,,,,, I'll be amazed if her Disney trip really was paid for though as I've watched all of her Disney holiday vlogs and not one does she mention anything about it being an Ad or gifted, unlike others have like Jade Billingham. I'm sure she said she works for Disney for free though 🤷‍♀️ which is basically not working for them at all then, is it!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman. Instead of using your platform to have open conversations and debate, wait until all the nasty unaesthetically pleasing racial stuff has died down and then come back with your prawn crackers dance. Be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, her Disneyland Paris trip with Nanny San and the perfect child was Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel which for a weekend, without a view of the castle will set you back about £6,000. Even if Disney didn't pay for her trip to WDW (though I'm certain she said they got in touch and gave her some extra freebies - probably additional fastpasses etc), they've helped her brand so she can say she's "worked with Disney" which will have brought in more #ads. Course, she's still just on her part-time teachers wage :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seem to remember she did some adverts for the Disney meal plan at one point, was that working with Disney?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.